• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF
  • Like

Hippopuncher12
Member
(08-12-2017, 08:16 PM)
Hippopuncher12's Avatar

Originally Posted by Alkez

Haha yeah I get you. I think with the people that quit though they're not quitting over this banner, this was just the tipping point. I don't believe anyone truly just rage quits a game like this. It's something that has been in the back of their minds for a while, and pulling what they wanted would have postponed the inevitable.

Not going to lie, recently I've been feeling the burn of this game. I enjoy playing JP but I never should have started an account there. I think it's just too much BE atm that is making me a little burnt out, on top of all the technical issues I seem to be having with GL. I want to take a break but this game just does not allow that.

This is why I don't really play my JPN account, and just use it for fun. I might grind enough MK on there to get the tickets but that's it. I am still on Grandshelt for the story for goodness sake. I just don't want to burn myself out so I use it as a way to check out units that aren't in Global yet, but doing say what Syntsui does and have high end teams on both? Nah bruh.
Advocatus Diaboli
Member
(08-12-2017, 08:55 PM)
Advocatus Diaboli's Avatar

Originally Posted by Alkez

Haha yeah I get you. I think with the people that quit though they're not quitting over this banner, this was just the tipping point. I don't believe anyone truly just rage quits a game like this. It's something that has been in the back of their minds for a while, and pulling what they wanted would have postponed the inevitable.

Not going to lie, recently I've been feeling the burn of this game. I enjoy playing JP but I never should have started an account there. I think it's just too much BE atm that is making me a little burnt out, on top of all the technical issues I seem to be having with GL. I want to take a break but this game just does not allow that.

Yeah, it was essentially the tipping point for me: and again, it's not a rage quit, it's just a fundamental reassessment. Actually, I feel like a dirty capitalist: on previous banners, I'd been insanely lucky, and while I felt bad for other members of the community, I enjoyed my shiny pixels.

This time, I did my first ever Hippo/Yoshi-style whaling, and after realizing that (1) that would've totally paid for the 4k monitor I want for my new MacBook Pro and (2) a good number of people on here are still suffering, things just feel... off.

There's also the time commitment required (read: too much), the banner design (split rainbows, split golds), the obfuscation of the banner rates (see: statisticians on Reddit), and just... eh.

I've beaten every trial. I've seen the story progress. Since that's what I personally enjoy, I think I'll just continue to see if I can do those things.
Alkez
Member
(08-12-2017, 08:57 PM)
Alkez's Avatar

Originally Posted by across

I figured that was going to hit all of you playing JP sooner or later, though it's been later so far. It's a good game for what it is but it's not so good I'd want to play it twice, especially without being able to read the story content (though half or more of the people in this thread seem not to care about the story). The idea of grinding a Mog King event in JP which I will then grind again in GL in the future makes me want to curl up in a ball and cry, personally, but different strokes...

Yeah see you're smarter than I am across lol. I honestly didn't think that far ahead. At first I rerolled cause everyone else was. I said I wouldn't take it that seriously but then the first raid came up and I saw it as a good opportunity to catch up. Then the mog king came up. And so on and so on. I'm stupid because I should know myself better and know that I would never be able to play it half-heartedly. I don't TM farm over there but I wouldn't say I play it casually either.

I think a big part of it was when I started I was at home a lot because I was studying, and so it was easy to find time to play. But now I've finished I'm barely at home and so it feels like a chore. Even playing GL has been more work than fun of late. I think that's an issue (for me) with the games design. It's basically made in a way that requires to play. I have to spend my raid orbs, I have to use my NRG. I need to learn that it's ok to sometimes lose out on some NRG and raid orbs and stuff. My own sanity needs to come first and I should enjoy the game I'm playing.

Originally Posted by EDarkness

Though, recently, I feel like I'm playing the game too much and it's getting in the way of other things that I need to do. I'll definitely need to curb my playtime much like I did with WoW some years back. It's fun, but it's not worth all the time I've been putting into it recently.

Yup this is definitely me atm. I've been spending so much time on GL alone. Then there's JP, Fire Emblem Heroes, Overwatch has a timed event atm. There's just too much going on and it's cutting into my real life. I need to work out how to balance what I'm playing a lot better than I currently am.

Originally Posted by Hippopuncher12

This is why I don't really play my JPN account, and just use it for fun. I might grind enough MK on there to get the tickets but that's it. I am still on Grandshelt for the story for goodness sake. I just don't want to burn myself out so I use it as a way to check out units that aren't in Global yet, but doing say what Syntsui does and have high end teams on both? Nah bruh.

Yeah I don't know how he does it. I think my team is competent on JP but there's so much work to be done there. Which I think I'm feeling like I have to play. New story event has come up and I'm like I need to do it before it finishes to get those crysts for Lunera. So I end forcing myself to play just to get it done. It really isn't healthy.

Originally Posted by Advocatus Diaboli

There's also the time commitment required (read: too much), the banner design (split rainbows, split golds), the obfuscation of the banner rates (see: statisticians on Reddit), and just... eh.

I've beaten every trial. I've seen the story progress. Since that's what I personally enjoy, I think I'll just continue to see if I can do those things.

Yeah the time commitment and the banner rates are the two things that are really making me feel the burn atm. I've felt like this before but like you I enjoy the trials and the story, and each time I beat a new trial I remember why I love the game again and feel like it was all worth it. But the time between these has been getting progressively worse. Not saying I'm going to quit or anything, I just need to do what you've done and do a reassessment on things.
LuuKyK
Member
(08-12-2017, 08:57 PM)
LuuKyK's Avatar
Is Victoria better than Empreror?

I feel like he is better due to having access to all elements ga spells but she has two spells that apply consecutive damage increase (Dark/Fire).

Hmmm... not sure who to choose.
Visceir
Member
(08-12-2017, 09:05 PM)
Visceir's Avatar

Originally Posted by Alkez

Haha yeah I get you. I think with the people that quit though they're not quitting over this banner, this was just the tipping point. I don't believe anyone truly just rage quits a game like this. It's something that has been in the back of their minds for a while, and pulling what they wanted would have postponed the inevitable.

I went through a reality check during the first Lightning banner on JP, where I had hoarded 10k lapis over the months and it felt like an achievement that would surely grant me Lightning...nope. Guess that's why I generally also oppose the hoarding mentality, no amount of hoarding is going to guarantee you'll get the unit you wanted and it could sting all that much more.
robotuw
Member
(08-12-2017, 09:32 PM)
robotuw's Avatar

Originally Posted by LuuKyK

Is Victoria better than Empreror?

I feel like he is better due to having access to all elements ga spells but she has two spells that apply consecutive damage increase (Dark/Fire).

Hmmm... not sure who to choose.

By themselves probably Emperor. Fire from Below is amazing when it has the chance the build up. Two Victorias chaining together with a finisher is better but that's a more elaborate setup.
EDarkness
Member
(08-12-2017, 09:32 PM)

Originally Posted by Visceir

I went through a reality check during the first Lightning banner on JP, where I had hoarded 10k lapis over the months and it felt like an achievement that would surely grant me Lightning...nope. Guess that's why I generally also oppose the hoarding mentality, no amount of hoarding is going to guarantee you'll get the unit you wanted and it could sting all that much more.

I generally agree with this, but in games like this (or gambling in general), the goal is to have more chances to try. The odds will take care of itself. This is why I hoard and even then, you're right, there's no guarantee, but the odds are in your favor with more chances. If you have 100 tickets to use to get the thing you want versus 5, you're more likely to win with the 100 tickets. It's not a 100% chance, though, and that's the mentality you have to go in with even if you hoard a bunch of resources.
Shouta
Member
(08-12-2017, 09:36 PM)
Shouta's Avatar

Originally Posted by LuuKyK

Is Victoria better than Empreror?

I feel like he is better due to having access to all elements ga spells but she has two spells that apply consecutive damage increase (Dark/Fire).

Hmmm... not sure who to choose.

It highly depends. If you're fighting an enemy that is resistant to fire, then she's better than the Emperor because she can use Overflow and increase its potency. On an enemy that is neutral or weak to fire, it depends on how long the fight is. She can dualcast Firaja where the Emperor's fire ability cannot be DC'd. However, his attack has a much higher cap meaning that he can start out pacing her the longer the fight goes on.

This is without enhancements. With enhancements, he just blows her up in regards to fire damage.
Kouriozan
Member
(08-12-2017, 09:46 PM)
Kouriozan's Avatar

Originally Posted by Visceir

I went through a reality check during the first Lightning banner on JP, where I had hoarded 10k lapis over the months and it felt like an achievement that would surely grant me Lightning...nope. Guess that's why I generally also oppose the hoarding mentality, no amount of hoarding is going to guarantee you'll get the unit you wanted and it could sting all that much more.

Exactly why I'm waiting for 3% chances, so even if I don't get say Sage Sakura for example, with 200+ tickets I'll have by then, surely I'll get some rainbows,
Xion86
Member
(08-12-2017, 09:55 PM)
Xion86's Avatar

Originally Posted by Muku

Please log-in.
Please log-in.
Please log-in.
Please log-in.
Please log-in.
Please log-in.
Please log-in.
Please log-in.
Please log-in.

I am going to get NOTHING done in this fucking Raid event. God damnit Gumi. Stop sucking ass. This wasn't a problem until right before and after emergency maintenance. Fuuuuuuuuuck.

R.I.P TM farming...I'm getting this a lot today. Got worried a few times as I thought someone was logging into my account.

Originally Posted by bbkkristian

how do you all train your units after running out of cactuars?

I used to use Vortex in the early days but really can't be bothered now and wait for the next Raid or Dunes weekend...so may units I want to max out.

Originally Posted by PantherLotus

xion over here rubbing shit in everyone's face

LOL!! :$ Well...there was just so much doom and gloom about pulls, and rage quits too...I couldn't help but show some of us in Team GAF who were not whaling got lucky :$

I'll now pass you onto Alkez :p

Originally Posted by Alkez

Did an 11 pull. Got 3 9S lol. Did 1 more to try for A2 and got 1 more 9S but no waifu :( I'm going to call it there. My friend says I should do one more 11 on the last day of the banner so I'll probably do that but otherwise I'm done chasing.

Xevren
Member
(08-12-2017, 10:18 PM)
Xevren's Avatar
This Please Log in again shit is getting mad annoying.

On the bright side, daily 9s, got 2 like I've been hoping for.
Alkez
Member
(08-12-2017, 10:25 PM)
Alkez's Avatar

Originally Posted by Xion86

LOL!! :$ Well...there was just so much doom and gloom about pulls, and rage quits too...I couldn't help but show some of us in Team GAF who were not whaling got lucky :$

I'll now pass you onto Alkez :p

LOL I wasn't trying to show off my luck I swear. I actually found it ironic that I was the guy saying I only need and want 1 and then I get 4. Though if the moogles are as rare as people say then 4 might be good. I'll get one free TM and then I have 3 to farm the other.

Originally Posted by Xevren

This Please Log in again shit is getting mad annoying.

Yes, yes it is.
tuffymon
Member
(08-12-2017, 10:33 PM)

Originally Posted by Xevren

This Please Log in again shit is getting mad annoying.

Most of the time I see this after ending the raid... and even then rarely, how often are people actually having this problem?
Xevren
Member
(08-12-2017, 10:37 PM)
Xevren's Avatar

Originally Posted by tuffymon

Most of the time I see this after ending the raid... and even then rarely, how often are people actually having this problem?

Too fucking many, in the span of replying to this it happened to me twice while tmr farming. It's a pain in the ass.
tuffymon
Member
(08-12-2017, 10:44 PM)

Originally Posted by Xevren

Too fucking many, in the span of replying to this it happened to me twice while tmr farming. It's a pain in the ass.

My condolences to all who're having troubled times... be nice if we could figure out if there's a specific reason to it all :/
jasminlovesyoux
Member
(08-12-2017, 10:55 PM)
jasminlovesyoux's Avatar
I was getting the please log in error when TM farming today on Nox. I read online to log out of face book in the options menu, close Nox, reopen everything and log back into the game and fbook. Hasn't done it all since then. Hopefully it works for you guys,.
EDarkness
Member
(08-12-2017, 11:01 PM)

Originally Posted by tuffymon

Most of the time I see this after ending the raid... and even then rarely, how often are people actually having this problem?

My wife was getting this all the damn time. Heh, lots of bitchin' about it yesterday. She has to work so she's not playing now, but I imagine more bitching when she gets home....
Xevren
Member
(08-12-2017, 11:04 PM)
Xevren's Avatar

Originally Posted by jasminlovesyoux

I was getting the please log in error when TM farming today on Nox. I read online to log out of face book in the options menu, close Nox, reopen everything and log back into the game and fbook. Hasn't done it all since then. Hopefully it works for you guys,.

Trying this now, so far about 10 minutes with no logouts so it's something!
Vashetti
Banned
(08-12-2017, 11:26 PM)
Brotherhood 99.7%

:o

I swear progression slows down the closer you are to 100%
jasminlovesyoux
Member
(08-12-2017, 11:28 PM)
jasminlovesyoux's Avatar

Originally Posted by Vashetti

Brotherhood 99.7%

:o

I swear progression slows down the closer you are to 100%

I think it actually does. I notice when starting Tms I get past 10% in a hurry, yet after 90% it takes longer. I use my 10% trust moogles when units hit 90% because of it.

Current TM squad today,

Flame Veritas 38.8% I need this TM for himself
Earth Veritas 21.6% Not even sure if this TM is worth farming, but it increases TWO stats by 40% each, so that's a HUMONGOUS amount of stat gain for one TM. Thing is, what unit would I even want to increase attack and defense on? I'd rather give my attackers a Wisdom and give 30% attack 20% hp rather than 40% attack 40% defense
Rasler 38.2%
Rasler 33.4%
Rasler 48.8%
I already have two other 100% Raslers, but this TM is so good for tanks I'm farming as many as I got. I MIGHT combine 2 of the current ones to get a third very soon.

I want to get started on 9S farming because I don't think the raid coins drop rate will be enough. I fucking hate TM farming and the system in place. Worst design decision in exvius. Sick of it.
Zippedpinhead
Member
(08-12-2017, 11:44 PM)
Zippedpinhead's Avatar
Does 9S really turn any good finisher into a chainer? Because I'm really tired of only having finishers and only half decent chainers..
jasminlovesyoux
Member
(08-12-2017, 11:50 PM)
jasminlovesyoux's Avatar

Originally Posted by Zippedpinhead

Does 9S really turn any good finisher into a chainer? Because I'm really tired of only having finishers and only half decent chainers..

So among other cool things his TM does, the skill it grants that is making it so sought after is this,
R020: Mirage
Physical damage (3x) to all enemies
Hits: 8
MP: 30

It has respectable damage and enough hits that if you have two units(dual wield units preferably) with this thing equipped, you'll get an easy to use chain attack that ANY unit has access to.

I haven't tested it myself yet, but I read that certain units actually have different frames of animation when using it. So in theory it's fantastic to give any unit a chain attack, on the other hand it may require testing to make sure the two units you give em to can actually chain with each other.
sammich
Member
(08-13-2017, 12:05 AM)
sammich's Avatar
So since I got the 4* ticket it was tempting me to use it. Previous pulls have been alternating between a 4* and 5*. Used it... And got a Rasler. Sigh. So now I have 77 tickets (2 of which also came from the raid) so I'm like let's pull to 70. Shit till ticket 72... Rainbow... And another Gilgamesh.. fuck sakes. That's now 3 rainbows OFF banner, 2 of which are dupes(Lunera and Greg)

I wanna keep going.. I'm tempted

You can't tell me something is not screwed with the rates. None of the 8 including the 4* were on banner
cLOUDo
Member
(08-13-2017, 12:21 AM)
cLOUDo's Avatar
So far
A2, 2B,9s,adán, a lot of 210

Should I keep going or I stop?

Is a good choice try to get a second 2b or second A2 for chaining?
evangd007
Member
(08-13-2017, 01:27 AM)
evangd007's Avatar
Got a bit of free time before I have to prep for my Sunday shift. Looks like a lot of stuff happened while I was away. FYI, I still have not pulled on the Nier banner though I do intend to, heavily. Need to reserve some time because my box is nearly full and I'd have to do a lot of fusing to keep pulling.

Re: people quitting: I always hate to see people go. As someone who only recently got a 5* chainer I know how tedious the game is without one. Rates in this game are indeed terrible, but the funny thing is that we are getting lots of quits not from not hitting rainbows, but from not hitting golds. I think the mantra of, "If you're F2P, don't chase rainbows, chase the golds," may need changing. First, a lot of golds aren't game-changers. I'd argue that the only ones that could be described like that on banners since January were Ling, Tilith, and Rikku. Most others are incredibly niche, only good for TMRs, are side-grades at best to existing 4* units, or are lesser versions of 5* units, but so much so that they are irrelevant. Second, the rates for golds aren't that great either, and with double gold becoming the standard are getting even worse. The future rate change won't even help that. In JP, you are more likely to roll a rainbow crystal than get a specific gold unit in a double gold banner.

What's the solution then, if both chasing banner golds and rainbows are both bad ideas? I don't know, and the rumor that GL banner gold rates are lower than JP doesn't help matters either.

I'll have another post about rates in general when I have more time. My condolences to those who didn't get what they wanted on the Nier banner, congrats to those who pulled successfully, and good luck to those who will in future!
Syntsui
Member
(08-13-2017, 01:34 AM)
Syntsui's Avatar

Originally Posted by cLOUDo

So far
A2, 2B,9s,adán, a lot of 210

Should I keep going or I stop?

Is a good choice try to get a second 2b or second A2 for chaining?

Sincerely not, unless you are so rich you don't really care to lose a few hundreds/thousands gambling at such low odds.
kenji_sama
Member
(08-13-2017, 01:35 AM)
kenji_sama's Avatar
Daily pull and got Zargabath. Is he good? And what role should i put him into the team? At the moment, I am currently using WOL, Noctis, Luneth, Terra Esper form and Refia.
INDIGO_CYCLOPS
Banned
(08-13-2017, 02:03 AM)
INDIGO_CYCLOPS's Avatar

Originally Posted by kenji_sama

Daily pull and got Zargabath. Is he good? And what role should i put him into the team? At the moment, I am currently using WOL, Noctis, Luneth, Terra Esper form and Refia.

He's quite good, sort of a support hybrid magic/physical finisher.

Here's some good general info about his skills and what not:

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvi...l_fantasy_xii/
bonkeng
Member
(08-13-2017, 05:17 AM)
bonkeng's Avatar
Finally max leveled A2 and set her as my lead.

What a beauty.
tuffymon
Member
(08-13-2017, 05:41 AM)
Making me Jealous Bonkeng ; ; Not sure where my dps will land once EV and beastlord Tm's come into play, but I feel still short of yours D:
across
Member
(08-13-2017, 06:19 AM)
across's Avatar
That should be BIS in terms of raw attack, I think. Dandelga is the highest ATK Great Sword in GL, though its value vs. Excalibur or Deathbringer depends on which imperils you can provide. If you're bringing Ace it's probably a no-brainer.

I will say she maintains a chain very well with DV+Orlandeau. Totally overkill and meaningless outside of a raid fight, but it's fun to watch.

My A2 is 2/20 LB. RIP all the pots that went into Veritas of the Dark...
Broseybrose
Member
(08-13-2017, 06:47 AM)
Broseybrose's Avatar
I decided to do 10 more tix.

GOLD! Mercedes :(

RAINBOW!!! Wilhelm...

While Im happy about the new unit, these pulls were done on the NIER BANNER, GUMI!

So far all I have is Adam (raid) and 210. Ive done at least 50 pulls on this bullshit banner.

No Eve, 9s, 2B, or A2.

1/5 in 50 pulls.

I dont know what to think anymore.
tuffymon
Member
(08-13-2017, 06:59 AM)
I think I did the simple math of checking out unit pulls with 210... and it came to 25-26%? It was kinda sad... 26.19% (55/210)
PantherLotus
Professional Schmuck
(08-13-2017, 06:59 AM)
PantherLotus's Avatar
And Reddit had people talking about not getting a rainbow on 250 pulls. Holy shit we are not aloneness this banner.
robotuw
Member
(08-13-2017, 07:07 AM)
robotuw's Avatar
Gumi gonna have to treat the next few banners carefully. People are in a pretty foul mood after this one. OK banner is just a single 5* right? That might calm people down.
bonkeng
Member
(08-13-2017, 07:39 AM)
bonkeng's Avatar

Originally Posted by tuffymon

Making me Jealous Bonkeng ; ; Not sure where my dps will land once EV and beastlord Tm's come into play, but I feel still short of yours D:

I'm more jealous of your 3 A2's lol. Anyway, what's great about A2 is you can easily hit the 300% cap or almost. Also, Beastlord is just 5 atk lower than Dandelga.

To anyone curious about how to achieve 300%, you need either Crimson Slayer, or DV TM. Without either, A2 can still get a respectable 295% with Brave Suit or 290% for no 5* base TM.


Originally Posted by robotuw

Gumi gonna have to treat the next few banners carefully. People are in a pretty foul mood after this one. OK banner is just a single 5* right? That might calm people down.

Upcoming banners should be one 5* banner. Onion Knight or Veritas part 2.
Ken
Member
(08-13-2017, 07:42 AM)
Ken's Avatar
OK + free Balthier
tuffymon
Member
(08-13-2017, 07:47 AM)

Originally Posted by bonkeng

I'm more jealous of your 3 A2's lol. Anyway, what's great about A2 is you can easily hit the 300% cap or almost. Also, Beastlord is just 5 atk lower than Dandelga.

To anyone curious about how to achieve 300%, you need either Crimson Slayer, or DV TM. Without either, A2 can still get a respectable 295% with Brave Suit or 290% for no 5* base TM.

Eventually the unit calc will get updated and i can see for sure where I'll land. I've always liked how we in general, can like others badasses, and still have a pretty cool thing going on too.

Triple A2's so far is fun (still long way to go on leveling), but the other two will be a lot trickier on builds... gsword/sword/dks? gsword/katana/bm? too many levels to worry about it for now~
shintoki
sparkle this bitch
(08-13-2017, 07:50 AM)
shintoki's Avatar

Originally Posted by robotuw

Gumi gonna have to treat the next few banners carefully. People are in a pretty foul mood after this one. OK banner is just a single 5* right? That might calm people down.

They need to do something.

As said, I highly doubt reddit's math is wrong in this case if Natza is even saying there is something up with past banners. And it definitely put a lot of players into a foul ass mood, me included.

I still do believe the Rainbow increase will come around October, but I'm going to assume they are going to bump that yellow on banner up now that the community is aware of the difference.

While I don't always agree with reddit, they have created a vocal sway that Gumi does listen too.
witchedwiz
Member
(08-13-2017, 10:02 AM)
witchedwiz's Avatar
please log in, please log in..
rip tm farming for last night as well...
kiaaa
Member
(08-13-2017, 10:36 AM)
kiaaa's Avatar
Can't get 9S. I was stupidly lucky these past 2 weeks. I got DV in a few tickets, a second Fryevia on a ticket for this banner, and now A2. I'm super happy with these (especially A2), but I didn't really want any of them as bad as I wanted 9S.
Alkez
Member
(08-13-2017, 10:41 AM)
Alkez's Avatar
For anyone with A2, does dash attack chain and does heavy attack chain? I heard offensive heal combo doesn't.
kiaaa
Member
(08-13-2017, 10:43 AM)
kiaaa's Avatar

Originally Posted by Alkez

For anyone with A2, does dash attack chain and does heavy attack chain? I heard offensive heal combo doesn't.

I read that dash attack chains, but idk about heavy.
tuffymon
Member
(08-13-2017, 10:51 AM)

Originally Posted by Alkez

For anyone with A2, does dash attack chain and does heavy attack chain? I heard offensive heal combo doesn't.

Ya, I'm doing it manually, and maybe not doing it perfectly, but get mid 20's all the time (2 of them aren't using/learned dual wield yet either)
cw_sasuke
If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
(08-13-2017, 11:17 AM)
cw_sasuke's Avatar
So much for easy TM maxing during the raid....these TM pulls are quite bad - especially for the lower rarity units. Most Moogles are for A2/B2 which ill obv. never pull.

Edit:

And the "Please login" bug sucks too....way to kill hype for this event.
Alkez
Member
(08-13-2017, 11:18 AM)
Alkez's Avatar
Question: how many moogles, if any, do you guys keep?

Right now I have 130% so I'm thinking to just keep 100%s worth in case I pull something good and use the excess. I have another 50% of moogles in my inbox and I feel like I'm beginning to hoard moogles for units that may never come. Meanwhile I've got so many units that need farming and moogles could save me some time on those.

Originally Posted by tuffymon

Ya, I'm doing it manually, and maybe not doing it perfectly, but get mid 20's all the time (2 of them aren't using/learned dual wield yet either)

Kl thanks. So it seems to me that the default combo is dash, heavy, LB.
tuffymon
Member
(08-13-2017, 11:23 AM)

Originally Posted by Alkez

Question: how many moogles, if any, do you guys keep?

Right now I have 130% so I'm thinking to just keep 100%s worth in case I pull something good and use the excess. I have another 50% of moogles in my inbox and I feel like I'm beginning to hoard moogles for units that may never come. Meanwhile I've got so many units that need farming and moogles could save me some time on those.

Kl thanks. So it seems to me that the default combo is dash, heavy, LB.

i used all of mine >.> 35% to fohlen, and 35% to tidus and let them join the tm farm team while they backline.

ill be honest, i havent had anything live long enough to get a full rotation going yet, ya know outside of the training dummy~ usually just doing dash (varying on friend is enough), sometimes counters win... they do silly dmg~ like... im not even using a healer... zarg/noct/a222
jasminlovesyoux
Member
(08-13-2017, 11:23 AM)
jasminlovesyoux's Avatar
Daily second 2b!!!!!!

No A2 though...... wish it were her instead. I really want to pull for a2, I KNOW I shouldn't.
windfish
Member
(08-13-2017, 11:33 AM)
windfish's Avatar
have any of you guys tried or succeded with the 2B damage glitch?
After spending pretty much all my tickets and getting struck by both a dupe Queen and a fuckin Lightning, I was granted a A2 and could really use that Aigaion stuff :D
My first top tier unit since Noctis, pretty exciting after months of frustration.

edit: cleared out a few friend slots, any 2B or not 2B friends welcome ^^ - 183.128.525
Kouriozan
Member
(08-13-2017, 11:40 AM)
Kouriozan's Avatar

Originally Posted by Alkez

Question: how many moogles, if any, do you guys keep?

I think I'm reaching 300% but the problem is that I farmed all the must have one and have trouble to pick up which unit to put in the farming team, guess I'll have to pull soon >.<

Thread Tools