• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS+ games for June (EU, now confirmed)

On one hand, I already own Dragon's Crown (twice, in fact).
On the other, it's one of my favorite games ever and it reaching more people is always a good thing. :)
Lone Survivor is cross-buy normally, right? Would that mean PS+ will give us both version as well?

VLiberty

If Shooter isn't going to be crossbuy then I'll be vastly disappointed, if it id hell yeah then!

nothing that interests me other than, that, but I think it's missing a seconda vita game?

SEGAvangelist

Gold Member
I don't even know why I buy Vita games, they constantly go free a month or so after I buy them always, the only one I haven't regretted was Tearaway...

I may just not buy Vita games anymore. I have so many to play. Maybe I'll get Danganronpa 2 or Gravity Rush 2 day one, but that's it at this point.

Hasney

Saw Dragon's Crown and then PS4 above it and got mentally excited... Vita is still great though.

Can leave the rest, but having even 1 game I'm excited about is better than the last couple of months!

hohoXD123

On the other, it's one of my favorite games ever and it reaching more people is always a good thing. :)
Lone Survivor is cross-buy normally, right? Would that mean PS+ will give us both version as well?

Should do.

Jimrpg

Also in the Portuguese webstore:

Yt3Qj25.jpg

It's a nice update, but I really wanted the PS3 version of Dragon's Crown. Maybe it's time to get a PS Vita.

YES this so much!!!

I already had the vita version and I really wanted a PS3 version.... damn it!

Tizoc

SORCERER'S TITS FOR EVERYBODY!
DAT AMAZON ASS FOREVER!
Nice offerings, but remember when NBA 2K13 was free accidentally for Plus members?

MUnited83

For you.
I see I left you emotionally scarred. That said pretty much the fact is that after they moved from offering PS3 and Vita games to offering games on three platforms the quality nosedived. Which is kind of weird when you think about it.

That's not a fact, it's a opinion, and a stupid one at that.

So, PS4 users are getting yet another port from an indie game? I think this is all we are going to get over the next 2 years.

Well, whatever. I have to pay for Plus to play online anyway.

Benutzer

Motherfucker. That gif of the guy getting so excited and then being so disappointed when he opens the fridge = me right now. I saw NBA 2k14 and got PUMPED...and then I see PS3.

Edit: AHA-Lambda knows what I'm talking about. -_________________-

yeah... disappointing :( I don't want a shitty $10 indie game PS3 port

zeopower6

Usually PS+ is only one version of a game otherwise it'll take up two slots... I think?

Jimrpg

I may just not buy Vita games anymore. I have so many to play. Maybe I'll get Danganronpa 2 or Gravity Rush 2 day one, but that's it at this point.

the way they have been giving out the Vita games have been ridiculous. aside from Persona 4, every game that I've wanted has been on PS+ (Lumines, Metal Gear Solid Collection, Dragon's Crown, Muramasa, Virtue's Last Reward, Everybody's Golf, Dynasty Warriors Next) and a boatload of others I don't need to name.

So if i download the digital version of Dragon's Crown, can I use my save from my retail copy? (then I can put Persona 4 cart back in the Vita)

Sendou

That's not a fact, it's a opinion, and a stupid one at that.

The official PS+ quality guarantee that is Metacritic makes it a fact. It's not highly controversial even if we take Metacritic out of the equation either, you know. Just PS3 and Vita games was the highlight of the service at least in Europe.

Majmun

I see I left you emotionally scarred. That said pretty much the fact is that after they moved from offering PS3 and Vita games to offering games on three platforms the quality nosedived. Which is kind of weird when you think about it.

Yeah, I agree. PS+ needs to offer more two year old games

Hasney

So if i download the digital version of Dragon's Crown, can I use my save from my retail copy? (then I can put Persona 4 cart back in the Vita)

Upload it to the cloud and then download it when you download the PS+ version at it should work. Doesn't always work cross-region though, for instance if you had a US Dragon's Crown cart.

georly

I just picked up dragon's crown again yesterday. Game is still so good. Working on beating extreme difficulty now.

OMG DRAGONS CROWN!

That said, unless I can trasnfer my save and get some free trophies, I'm not even downloading PJS. Awesome game, I just don't want to play it again. Already 100%'ed on PS3.

Sendou

Yeah, I agree. PS+ needs to offer more two year old games

Well if only it would offer good games. New or old doesn't really matter. This isn't once again the case this month. Excited to see how Dragon's Crown is but otherwise I don't think this is a very good selection for the reasons stated earlier.

I don't really think anyone should be expecting anything substantial for PS4 PS+ for a while yet. At best you'll probably get Knack. But the rest of the games are like 6 months old or less and among a limited back-catalogue to select from.

Top Bottom