• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*UNMARKED SPOILERS ALL BOOKS* Game of Thrones |OT| - Season 7 - Sundays on HBO

There's "the ending" and then there's actually getting forty characters to some resolution. Like I don't doubt he knows how the living vs the dead will sort out, but does he know what the heck he's going to do with Penny or Dick Crabb of Crackclaw Point*?

* I know he's dead.

Let's get real, Penny is the only character that matters.

There's "the ending" and then there's actually getting forty characters to some resolution. Like I don't doubt he knows how the living vs the dead will sort out, but does he know what the heck he's going to do with Penny or Dick Crabb of Crackclaw Point*?

* I know he's dead.

I have 4 of the books, I bought them at a garage sale last week for $5. Maybe I should start reading.

if you spend 5-6 months reading each book you might time it so that you finish when the next one comes out.

it's been a very long time that I even read a book at all (sad I know) but the last time I read a book rapid fire was the Harry Potter series and I think I finished the last one in 3 days.

Apt101

I got my GoT beer-drinking mug ready, a few pints of the good stuff, ready for 21:00 bbys.

MrMFzzj.jpg

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Top Bottom