• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Original version of Doom 3 can no longer be individually purchased on Steam

Soodanim

Gold Member
I own several Dooms on Steam (including 3), does anyone know if I will still be able to install them at some point in the future?

If they really are looking into making OG Doom 3 available again then the id pack stuff might just have been removed while they figure out what they are doing. Contracts must be signed and all that.

Grief.exe

Did they reduce the price as well? I remember it was $20 base price before.

Nice now even at 50% off its in impulse buy range at sale time.

Can't find my CD's and I don't even have optical media drives in my builds anymore, been looking to get this on steam for a while.

Its been $10 the last couple sales and I couldn't justify getting it at that price.

Eusis

Did they reduce the price as well? I remember it was $20 base price before.

Nice now even at 50% off its in impulse buy range at sale time.

Can't find my CD's and I don't even have optical media drives in my builds anymore, been looking to get this on steam for a while.

Its been $10 the last couple sales and I couldn't justify getting it at that price.
Yeah, appears that way. At the least those prices seem to be half off of what GameFly wants (wanted?)

Top Bottom