• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy |OT| Ladies Trip

VanWinkle

Amazon is such a joke. Game won't get here until Thursday. WHY are they using Surepost instead of UPS on a new release game? So stupid.

lupinko

So for those who got the game preloaded via Uncharted 4 dlc in North America, did you get Jak and the theme like people in PAL do? Because I didn't get it and on the CA PS Store it says that those bonuses are only for those who preordered the Lost Legacy standalone.

Ernest

Banned
From 6-15 hours I've heard everything by now. I took me 12 hours in which I did all the side quests, collected most of the treasures and took lotsa pics.
I finished it in exactly 8 hours, this is including optional content + some treasure hunting. I got 55/68 in those 8 hours. If you just go for main quest, game is 6 to 7 hours long.
Cool, sounds about right, though maybe a tad shorter than two-thirds.

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
I kept forgetting I pre-ordered this game on Amazon ages ago. I got a message this morning saying that it shipped, and should arrive tomorrow. With the Prime discount, I couldn't resist getting it. Since the game isn't terribly long, I don't feel too bad about adding it to my collection. I'll probably beat it over the course of this week, then go back to chipping away at my backlog of absurdly long RPGs (why did I buy the Kingdom Hearts collection again? I'm still super early into Nier: Automata, despite sinking at least 30 hours into it already).

I'm looking forward to diving back into the Uncharted universe again. Chloe and Nadine are awesome characters, and Nadine was short changed in UC4.

bitbydeath

Anyone else notice how quick it was to download?

I don't usually watch installs but this only took just over 3 hours to get all 50gb+.

Quite impressive considering what others have said previously on PSN speeds.

So for those who got the game preloaded via Uncharted 4 dlc in North America, did you get Jak and the theme like people in PAL do? Because I didn't get it and on the CA PS Store it says that those bonuses are only for those who preordered the Lost Legacy standalone.
I only got the theme.

Nauren

I guess I need to see if I can pre-load it then. I can't, for the life of me, remember if I got the season pass or not. I'm 99% sure that I did. Going to pop in Uncharted 4 and see.

ctfg23

I got the theme

Grisby

432vATK.gif

Gettin' close.
|OT| You're Gonna Miss This Sass
That's pretty good.

ctfg23

I guess I need to see if I can pre-load it then. I can't, for the life of me, remember if I got the season pass or not. I'm 99% sure that I did. Going to pop in Uncharted 4 and see.
If you got the season pass it should show up as free in the store.

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
So fucking hyped for tomorrow!!! Can't wait to play The Lost Legacy as im fully expecting it to be at the very least, a 9/10 and the second best Uncharted game for me personally.

From 6-15 hours I've heard everything by now. I took me 12 hours in which I did all the side quests, collected most of the treasures and took lotsa pics.

Wait.....there's side quests???? How many??? TLL gets better and better and I haven't even played it yet. Woohoo!!!

-SG

Got mine today and put about an hour into it. Love being back in an Uncharted game. I know 4 came out not long ago, but still.

The Ummah

Banned
Just got the internet working at my new place, and I'm not used to this kind of speed at all. 17 minutes left on the preload, leggo!

Really enjoyed the
urban India setting that comprises the first couple of chapters. Was hoping for a full-blown shootout, and I think the river escape being a playable sequence would've elevated that section
, but pretty good stuff. Great atmosphere and sense of travel that I love from this series.

nikos

Just preordered the digital version. Looking forward to playing at midnight.

Hope these characters are likable. I remember really wanting to kill Nadine in the last game, which only means they did well with her design.

LiK

Hope these characters are likable. I remember really wanting to kill Nadine in the last game, which only means they did well with her design.

Spoilers: They're likable. It's a ND tradition to make you like assholes. I mean, look at Drake and Joel. Hehehe

Cornbread78

Apparently there were certain editions of Uncharted 4 that include this game?

Could someone explain that?

It's all in the OP for ya.

Although, people have been getting the theme in sone cases where ND said they shouldn't, lol. No complaints there, lol.

AdaWong

this is Chloe Frazer we're talking about. You'll not just like her, you'll love her. :)

Will be doing a giveaway for subscribers during a live stream tonight at midnight on my Youtube channel (GameStreamMachine). Starts in about 1 hour. Come by and give me some advice in case I get stuck on puzzles. I read that this game has some deep puzzles.

I need to know if the enemy encounters in this game are more varied than those of 4. That game's only issue was the enemy encounters. They were only found either in the big set pieces (of which there weren't many) or in the stealth sections. That was a huge bummer for me.

Top Bottom