• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"TETRIS" = Soviet/Satanic mind control apparently.

Tain

I'm all for anything that calls Henk Rogers/The Tetris Company the devil.

I've never seen a company trash their own game to the point that fan recreations are commonly better than the commercial products.

traveler

Not Wario
MGS4 was designed to train those who will be left behind after the Rapture to serve in the Antichrist's military forces. As such, it has no value for the Christian gamer, who is among the Elect and won't have to deal with that, but it may help the unsaved to know the tactics they will be up against in a post-Rapture world should they choose to join the fight against the Antichrist and secure themselves a place among the Sheep when Christ returns. Therefore, I am giving it ONE CROSS for this slight benefit. †

I need to start studying up on my octocamo and gekkos apparently. :lol
This HAS to be a joke, right?

Edit:

(Note: I have not played the games mentioned here since they are all rated "M" and aren't allowed on the Fellowship U campus, so I am basing this mini-review on Secular media reports.) There's a new game popular with Secular gamers called Left 4 Dead. It's a four-person co-op game where players try to escape from a city overrun with zombies. This is only the most recent in a long line of Secular games that feature zombies as enemies. Others include Dead Rising, where players battle zombies in a shopping mall, and the Resident Evil series. Originally zombies were Haitians who were made into mindless slaves (using drugs and demonic powers) that did the bidding of Pagan voodoo priests. Then in 1968 a movie called Night of the Living Dead redefined zombies as reanimated corpses rising out of graveyards, driven to eat the brains of the living. What few realize is that this modern concept of zombies was created by anti-Christians as propaganda against the real biblical phenomenon of bodily resurrection of the dead. Jesus has promised us that when He returns, He will raise all our dead bodies and make them better than new so that we can live forever bodily in His Kingdom on New Earth. The so-called "zombie apocalypse" common in Secular fiction, where mortal humans must fight off zombie hoards, is really an attempt to scare the unsaved into rejecting their resurrected family and friends after His return (nearly every zombie story pointedly includes a scene where a character is forced to destroy the animated body of a loved one). Zombie games such as the ones above are designed not only to reinforce this propaganda, but to train the unsaved to mindlessly do the bidding of Satan (much like the original zombies). Because of their goal of scaring the unsaved into rejecting the last chance at redemption, and for promoting the destruction of God's newly resurrected bodies, forcing Him to keep respawning them, all Secular zombie games get ZERO CROSSES.

:lol :lol :lol

Ok, yeah, it's a joke.

dacuk

I know not all the Christians are like this, but they need to form a committee to kick this guy out of their faith. He is actually bad propaganda for that religion.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Tetris is unwinable, you can only put off your inevitable defeat.
Thats what I thought too, but then I played Tetris Party using the Balance board and the game declared I won after about 20 minutes.

Foxix Von

Oh thanks to that website I learned that there is a bible man game, awesome. I was fumbling for through the channels one morning and found that show oh man... funny stuff.:lol

VQ

God, I remember being fooled by Objective Ministries way back in 2002. The "dinosaur expedition" where the minister beats up the evil atheist from the Smithsonian and gets a blurry photo of a "brontosaurus" still makes me laugh.

It's one of the best old parody sites there is. It seems so real, then after a day of digging you find the Jesus thongs and "my first crucifixion nail kits" and you realize they've been taking you for a ride.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
kyleg.jpg

"NeoGAF is a Secular forum where atheists and lost Christians hang out. Originated by Jim Cordeira and owned by Tyler Malka, both professed atheists, NeoGAF is a place of doom and just inputting NeoGAF into your browser will doom your soul. I should've known, since Pastor Skeet talked to me last night in bed about these devilish places. Zero Crosses!"

Flakari

Banned
Relix said:
kyleg.jpg

"NeoGAF is a Secular forum where atheists and lost Christians hang out. Originated by Jim Cordeira and owned by Tyler Malka, both professed atheists, NeoGAF is a place of doom and just inputting NeoGAF into your browser will doom your soul. I should've known, since Pastor Skeet talked to me last night in bed about these devilish places. Zero Crosses!"
Well, I guess his soul is doomed. Also...

Bolded: wut?

would like to point out the real tragedy with Doom was what could have been. In the Doom series, you play a U.S. Marine who fights the forces of Satan. While you use violence, it is only against demons. On its own this would be a positive thing as it reinforces the role of our Christian military in spreading the Light of God throughout the world and opposing the Satanic forces that would do us harm. Unfortunately, the game's maker, John Carmack, is an Atheist. This means that he had no clue what he was doing when he used this idea as the central narrative of his game. Instead of highlighting the positive aspects of Spiritual Warfare and uplifting people to become Warriors for Christ, his Atheistic ignorance of the Bible let him become a conduit for Satan to sensationalize the demonic enemies, actually making them seductive to youth!

:lol :lol

would like to point out the real tragedy with Doom was what could have been. In the Doom series, you play a U.S. Marine who fights the forces of Satan. While you use violence, it is only against demons. On its own this would be a positive thing as it reinforces the role of our Christian military in spreading the Light of God throughout the world and opposing the Satanic forces that would do us harm. Unfortunately, the game's maker, John Carmack, is an Atheist. This means that he had no clue what he was doing when he used this idea as the central narrative of his game. Instead of highlighting the positive aspects of Spiritual Warfare and uplifting people to become Warriors for Christ, his Atheistic ignorance of the Bible let him become a conduit for Satan to sensationalize the demonic enemies, actually making them seductive to youth!

:lol OMG this comment is ingeniously stupid.

If this is a satire site, it's not too far from reality. There's probably an offline church newsletter or something that will reprint this review without changing text (except omission of author; plagiarize for Jesus!).

One of my friends died of brain cancer, but I still occasionally talk with his parents.

His mom recently confided in me about how she was afraid of staying at her sister's house because dark spirits were engaged in spiritual warfare there.

She also said that she wants Sarah Palin to head the 2012 ticket, so...

Colocho

Banned
From reading a few lines you could tell it's a joke and an obvious satire at all those religious gaming reviews, I mean, who in their right mind could believe this to be true?

Who knows? There really are people this crazy inhabiting our world. And if this is genuine, then yeah, it's just about the most hilarious thing I have had the pleasure to read this year ( so far ).

Zeliard

Its repetitive gameplay and use of a repetitive Russian folk tune causes players to slip into a hypnagogic state, making them receptive to the Communistic themes inherent in the game imagery (everyone is an unindividualistic block that must be made to fit together in Soviet conformity, and sometimes whole lines of people are made to disappear without any explanation).

:lol :lol

That's great.

:lol
Work is kinda draggin' today. This was perfect. That Halo review was priceless. I think it was the most obvious though. If he doesn't play, how the hell did he know about "teabagging"?

Great stuff though. :lol

Mistouze

user-friendly man-cashews
Colocho said:
From reading a few lines you could tell it's a joke and an obvious satire at all those religious gaming reviews, I mean, who in their right mind could believe this to be true?

It's not always that easy for euro gaf :lol

But yeah if Satan exist, he's surely responsible for Tetris. Satan <3<3<3

Lucis

Fenderputty said:
Work is kinda draggin' today. This was perfect. That Halo review was priceless. I think it was the most obvious though. If he doesn't play, how the hell did he know about "teabagging"?

Great stuff though. :lol

In all truth, I never played Halo and know about tea bagging.

Apparently apple computers is embedding satanism in all macs:
http://objectiveministries.org/creation/propaganda.html

Too bad christian research are never as good as real research! They are so close, BSD = berkeley software distribution. They are so close to link it all back to the start of all liberal atheist godless satanists.

Actually another thought... don't you have to accept the existent of god to be satanist/anti-christ or whatever the opposite of god is? Doesn't that goes completely against the idea of being atheist?

Gattsu25

Banned
Kirashi said:

Too bad christian research are never as good as real research! They are so close, BSD = berkeley software distribution. They are so close to link it all back to the start of all liberal atheist godless satanists.

Actually another thought... don't you have to accept the existent of god to be satanist/anti-christ or whatever the opposite of god is? Doesn't that goes completely against the idea of being atheist?
From the link:
While they currently don't advertise this fact to consumers, it is well known among the computer elite, who are mostly Atheists and Pagans. Furthermore, the Darwin OS is released under an "Open Source" license, which is just another name for Communism.
his OS -- and its Darwin offspring -- extensively use what are called "daemons" (which is how Pagans write "demon" -- they are notoriously poor spellers: magick, vampyre, etc.) which is a program that hides in the background, doing things without the user's notice. If you are using a new Macintosh running OS X then you probably have these "daemons" on your computer, hardly something a good Christian would want! This clearly illustrates that not only is Macintosh based on Darwinism, but Darwinism is based on Satanism.
. . .

Kirashi said:

It's a joke site. It's all parody.

Soveit Union sucked balls, I was born in it in the great city of Simferopol that you americans are trying to change in your own personal Nato base.

Going on a completely irrelavant rant, Ukraine, Belarussia, and Russia should be one great Slavic state of awesomeness.

Heaven: The Game (Genesis Works, PC)
Heaven is 10 years in the making and involves one of the people behind the Myst games. The look of Heaven is similar to the Secular Japanese series Final Fantasy, only Heaven truly is final and it is no fantasy -- it is real!

Crayon Shinchan

Aquafina Fanboy
An insight that I've had about theology just a moment ago, is that, more than most subjects in the world...

It helps to make a person a 'creative interpreter'.

PolyGone

Banned
NeoGAFFer said:
that site is a joke :lol

I AM SPEECHLESS :lol :lol :lol

you didn't bold the best part!

MGS4 was designed to train those who will be left behind after the Rapture to serve in the Antichrist's military forces. As such, it has no value for the Christian gamer, who is among the Elect and won't have to deal with that, but it may help the unsaved to know the tactics they will be up against in a post-Rapture world should they choose to join the fight against the Antichrist and secure themselves a place among the Sheep when Christ returns. Therefore, I am giving it ONE CROSS for this slight benefit.

:lol @ the skeptics still wondering if the site is serious:

wendy.jpg

Wendy Tullar

Wendy Tullar works as a Consumer Rehabilitator and Mall Missionary for Mt. Fellowship Baptist. She is also the regional head of the League of Women Boycotters, and was personally responsible for the removal of cursing Sesame Street dolls from toy stores nationwide in 1998.

OBJECTIVE:

* Mall Mission

Malls of the Damned said:
* J.C. Penny - The J.C. makes us think of Jesus Christ, thus associating our Lord with the lowest monetary value, the penny (even Judas valued Him at 30 pieces of silver!).
* Sears - What the flesh of the damned does in Hell. It also sounds like "seers", Pagan mystics who engaged in occult premonitions.
* Cinnabon - Sounds like "Sin Upon".
* Orange Julius - Named for the Pagan Emperor of Rome. This company's mascot was once a devil, until they changed it to hide their true intentions.
* Hot Topic - A recent store aimed at children that openly sells devil paraphernalia. Any guess as to why "hot" is in their name?
* Hallmark Gold Crown Stores - Purveyors of Santamas tree ornaments depicting anthropomorphized woodland creatures (reference to Evolutionism) and Harry Potter merchandise. What notable person will have a mark and wear crowns? [Rev. 13:16, 13:1]
http://objectiveministries.org/mallmission/

I bow to their superior mocking and satire skills. Haven't laughed this much in quite some time :lol

Top Bottom