• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT2| Hyper-Athletic Speed And Mass And Weight and Power

Got cancelled because a Dutch site did not hear about the game for weeks. :p

Sounds Legit, 343i Drops halo 4 due to niche appeal base, focuses on New IP for microsoft details are sketchy but its rumoured to be a tactical military shooter set during the current iraq war, player takes on the role of a bald Scottish hero looking to rescue his bearded rotund friend from behind enemy lines while simultaneously ending the war.

Medal of Duty: Operation Teuchter Liberation, Saving David Ellis

Preorder with participating retailers to unlock bonus Kilt costume, Hulk Smash Hand and Mister Chief helmet

I don't think its gone, its just dusted over with nothing left to discuss. Lieing dormant waiting to explode again when fertilized by the moving pictures of trained video game journalists highs and lows as they attempt to play a game they will inevitably play less than everyone else while we watch in awe excited but dissapointed, as always.

I know this has nothing to do with anything, but this song has been on my mind all day and is really incredible. Perhaps it'll brighten your day, too!

A Silent Film - Danny, Dakota, and the Wishing Well

Sounds like a modern-day Jimmy Eat World. Thanks for the suggestion!

This has been stuck in my head for quite some time. Not for everyone, I admit.

Yeasayer -- Tightrope

I've been really into dream pop lately. Something about it just kicks me in the gut.

Beach House -- Silver Soul

St. Vincent -- Surgeon

Havok

Odd how all of the hype has been deflated just as quickly as it came...
My anticipation level dropped pretty sharply once news that there wasn't going to be a beta got out. Not that I don't have faith that it'll be fine, but its harder to rationalize excitement when the point where I'll actually get to play it is so much father away. Previews and trickles of information are ultimately not very interesting to me outside of graphical teases. It's all about the feel, man.

I'm still pretty hyped. Watching the Making Halo 4 video everyday.

Sounds like a modern-day Jimmy Eat World. Thanks for the suggestion!

This has been stuck in my head for quite some time. Not for everyone, I admit.

Yeasayer -- Tightrope

I've been really into dream pop lately. Something about it just kicks me in the gut.

Beach House -- Silver Soul

St. Vincent -- Surgeon
I read Jimmy Eat World and my mind sings "Hey, dont write yourself off yet. It's only in your head you feel left out..."

lybertyboy

Thinks the Evil Empire is just misunderstood.
Sounds Legit, 343i Drops halo 4 due to niche appeal base, focuses on New IP for microsoft details are sketchy but its rumoured to be a tactical military shooter set during the current iraq war, player takes on the role of a bald Scottish hero looking to rescue his bearded rotund friend from behind enemy lines while simultaneously ending the war.

Medal of Duty: Operation Teuchter Liberation, Saving David Ellis

Preorder with participating retailers to unlock bonus Kilt costume, Hulk Smash Hand and Mister Chief helmet

hulkfinger.jpg

I don't think its gone, its just dusted over with nothing left to discuss. Lieing dormant waiting to explode again when fertilized by the moving pictures of trained video game journalists highs and lows as they attempt to play a game they will inevitably play less than everyone else while we watch in awe excited but dissapointed, as always.
Pretty much. We mined what's there. We've no beta to be fapping in anticipation to. Just trucking along.

kylej

Banned
The reveal had a level that looked like a grey, more complicated version of Orbital with a random mech being built, and Assembly with Narrows' aesthetic. The John Carter marketing team must be the one behind Halo 4 previews.

Booshka

The reveal had a level that looked like a grey, more complicated version of Orbital with a random mech being built, and Assembly with Narrows' aesthetic. The John Carter marketing team must be the one behind Halo 4 previews.

But hey, how about that BR eh?

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Lol fuck the Linkin Park hate. Hybrid Theory was a sick album and those guys put on a sick live show.

Karl2177

I swear to god we talked about Linkin Park before. Sai, heckfu, barrow, myself, and probably a couple other people. Or maybe I'm going batshit insane.

Like.

And Reanimation is a sick album.

Loved both. No shame in saying I still do. They were my gateway band for metal. Wasn't long before I started listening to metallica and now look at me, watching Melchiah's band and not finding them too weird :p

The amount of genres LP opens up to listeners with those two albums is cool though. I even saw them live 4 years ago but that was a weird gig for me.

Halo 4 better see Cortana voiced by Chester and Guilty Spark done by Mike Shinoda. Leave the Chief be voiced by any guest artist from Reanimation.

Top Bottom