• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

iwzjofs7czgz.png

SeekRekt.747
SeekRekt.ace

That shithead choked against peruvians when trying out for np, where does he think he would play...mid?

fuck that tool...

Also 343 just said that EE approched Ohaiyo and originally pie was going offlane but he is not to sure on the roles at the moment, and that they couldnt get abed or midone so they got that other choker xcaliber... I will be suprised if this team lasts till xmas..what a fucking trash fire. I feel like he has given up on trying to win TI... either that or this is some go off to foreign lands to train anime shit...

grave.gif
team_cloud9_silver.gif

shira

who is ace?
and i saw the fnatic ee rumour but still found it hard to believe, his english is so hard to understand i can't imagine dj and ohayo ever understanding what he's saying
you guys have no idea how bad the english comprehension is in south east asian countries

Used to play with babyknight on the old danish C9
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/Ace

so they got that other choker xcaliber...

You don't like xcaliber?
seems like a nice fellow

shira

Qvoth

apparently bulba while chatting with grant (not knowing grant was streaming) confirmed lgdamefan's leaks?

fnatic: ee/xcalibur/ohaiyo/dj/pie
eg: arteezy/sumail/universe/crit/fear
og: notail/reso/s4/jerax/fly
dc: mason/abed/mss/bulba/moonmeander
ppd team: pj/ccnc/zai/misery/ppd

ee did add the fnatic guys on his facebook or some shit

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I really don't get that EE Roster, but I guess we will see. I wonder if he is going to play in SEA, or if the team will relocate. Fnatic is still a UK based organization I believe.

I also wonder what happened to Aui, I expected him and EE to stick together, but he isn't on any rosters.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I wonder if Envy is taking Black's Strategy of going to a "Weaker" region, so he can qualify for more tournaments. All the Majors and Minors are required to have a SEA Qualifier, which may actually be easier than the NA qualifiers now.

Rorschach

I wonder if Envy is taking Black's Strategy of going to a "Weaker" region, so he can qualify for more tournaments. All the Majors and Minors are required to have a SEA Qualifier, which may actually be easier than the NA qualifiers now.

Step 1: Get second place to TNC
Step 2: Qualify for TI
Step 3: Finish last place
Step 4: ???
Step 5: Profit

I feel like they already had accomplished the first 3 steps without EE.

fr0st

Banned
Shouldn't he just go to SA lol

apparently bulba while chatting with grant (not knowing grant was streaming) confirmed lgdamefan's leaks?

fnatic: ee/xcalibur/ohaiyo/dj/pie
eg: arteezy/sumail/universe/crit/fear
og: notail/reso/s4/jerax/fly
dc: mason/abed/mss/bulba/moonmeander
ppd team: pj/ccnc/zai/misery/ppd

ee did add the fnatic guys on his facebook or some shit
Man, I'd love to see Reso join OG.

I refuse to believe a rumor that involves Fear coming back to play Pos 5. Not that I don't think he could do it, but if EG wanted 2 great teams they would swap Fear and Misery. Having Misery as a Pos 4 is a waste, and Fear isn't as good of a captain. You swap the 2 and end up with 2 strong teams with 2 strong captains--plus Fear has made Pos 4 work in the past.

In his defense, he went from EU (Mouz) to China (Vici Gaming) then back to EU (TT, Mouz) and then to SEA (fnatic then Faceless). When he was on VG they regularly qualified and he was a solid Pos 1. Also, holy shit Black is only 24!?! I thought he was way older...

tri_willy

Noted that the new DC team doesn't have DuBu and FoRev
New rumoured Fnatic doesn't have QO, Febby
MP kicked...

Can only mean one thing... :p

Fevaweva

Noted that the new DC team doesn't have DuBu and FoRev
New rumoured Fnatic doesn't have QO, Febby
MP kicked...

Can only mean one thing... :p
Can you imagine?

Man alive. I actually think MVP would do really well with this meta - providing the next big patch doesn't change it too drastically.

shira

Ohaiyo hangs around a cafe I tend to visit. Would be insane to see EE just walking about soon.
Would you talk to him lul

Yeah but tnc roster is sticking. Execration, mineski, warriors. They have a better shot from South America

So is that EG lineup just step 1 in the multi step process where PPD comes back because Fear going to pos 5 and captaining does not solve their drafting problem.

Fear was their coach this year..he's a great in game talent but he's not the guy I would think should be doing the theory crafting.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
So is that EG lineup just step 1 in the multi step process where PPD comes back because Fear going to pos 5 and captaining does not solve their drafting problem.

Fear was their coach this year..he's a great in game talent but he's not the guy I would think should be doing the theory crafting.
I don't think RTZ or Sumail will play with PPD anymore, which is why PPD had to make his own team.

Yazzees

What is this from? I used to see it on a lot of Steam avatars in my game.

Steam used to have this batch of default avatars you could choose from and a ton of peruvians used this one (and really the only explanation as to why is that it's a silver-haired anime-looking dude and they found it cool) to the point where it became sorta synonymous with them

People would flame this avatar at the load-in screen, trolls would use it for added spice, etc. Granted this was mainly 2012-2013 era US-East and entirely anecdotal and there's probably plenty of people who've never encountered it or at least the reaction to it.

Top Bottom