• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon: Zero Dawn Complete Edition announced

chadskin

NA: https://twitter.com/playstation/status/915611755434401792
Announcing Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition launching December 5 for $49.99 MSRP. Includes The Frozen Wilds & all Digital Deluxe content.

EU: https://twitter.com/playstationeu/status/915607602800848897
Unravel the mysteries of a world ruled by machines with #HorizonZeroDawn Complete Edition, including The Frozen Wilds, releasing Dec 6th.

DLTkQt0WkAAnR2A.jpg

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
This is perfect for me. I held off on Horizon because it came out when Zelda hit. Ever since the expansion was announced, I'd been waiting for an edition like this. Looks like I'll be diving into Horizon's world in december.

Putting it my shopping list. Might have made a smart move skipping this and Nioh with both getting complete editions now.

KLoWn

Good thing I didn't buy it yet. Will get.

Btw, how much does this game gain from being played on a PS4 Pro?

Luigi87

Fantastic cover, and I hadn't picked this up yet since it launched the same week as Zelda, so I'll definitely grab this.

I do just think it strange when things like Complete Editions launch within the same year as the vanilla title.
Not quite UMvC3 territory of course, but even so.

linkboy

This will be my Christmas present to myself.

I never got around to playing Horizon since Breath of the Wild was taking up my time when both games came out.

inner-G

Banned
Will try the first one once it hits the $9.99-14.99 price range

I want to see it for the graphics, but I know I'm not going to play into it very far

5taquitos

Nice, it's still been sitting in my wishlist, so I'll just be picking this up.

Also, the amazing cover makes the wait even more worth it.

Good thing I didn't buy it yet. Will get.

Btw, how much does this game gain from being played on a PS4 Pro?

A LOT

It's probably the best Pro implementation for now running at 2160p via checkerboard rendering, 30 fps locked, improved texture filtering and one of the best uses of HDR (also available on the OG PS4)

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Well OK then. Already have the base game and eagerly awaiting the Frozen Wilds DLC. For those who haven't had a chance to jump in, and if this is a low price point, should be an excellent entry point.

Also, that cover art is DOPE !

KLoWn

A LOT

It's probably the best Pro implementation for now running at 2160p via checkerboard rendering, 30 fps locked, improved texture filtering and one of the best uses of HDR (also available on the OG PS4)

Game runs smooth af on the Pro in 4K, and has options for the Pro to prefer framerate or resolution.

It's 30fps with some drops on the base PS4, and a choice between a solid 30 at 1080p or checkerboard 30 with drops on the Pro

Check in here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1324251

the game runs flawlessly on pro. and has downsampling for 1080p sets and looks incredible as a result.
Alright. Thanks for the info!

Top Bottom