• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
When you street pass someone, how does it decide what time trial gets sent over? Also, is there anyway to get the time trials from people on your friends list?

Prinny

Gospel has a beak now! Sooner or later you'll have one too, Greg! You will become one of us! Mwhahaha!

Edit: Open lobby with 2 players!

When you street pass someone, how does it decide what time trial gets sent over? Also, is there anyway to get the time trials from people on your friends list?

I have no idea which ones get passed. It's really random. Also sadly, you can't get friend's
times that arn't nearby.

There's not one red shell in any of these matches. What IS this?

Prinny

Those bouncing green shells... They can't be dodged!

Edit1: You had fun staying last until the last second in Kalimari :(

Edit2: Good games, I have to stop.

I keep missing everyone :(

Hopefully I'll can get home sooner in the next few days before I fall off the leaderboards completely.
Gospel has a beak now! Sooner or later you'll have one too, Greg! You will become one of us! Mwhahaha!

NOOOOooooo! Not Gospel too! I blame myself for this, it's time to set the GAF community to rights >:|

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
Nice comeback Greg.sent my red shell after primny when I should have kept it for you.

Pinball ball > You two
More like the bannanas. You drop those things too accurately! it doesn't help that i can't drive worth a crap, haha.

Why'd you waste that? Don't you know that Prinny is immune to red shells? I once sent three after him on a straight path and all three missed.
It's those damn bannanas!

I didn't mean to run you over on Mario Circuit Gospel, you got caught up in my path when I tried to take out the pipes.

Edit: I see that you're not immune to those red shells at point blank Prinny!

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
That was fun guys. I was going to say my bad about the star on the ramp Prinny but you got me good with the tanooki tail.
I hope you threw it forward! Face bombs are not for friends!!!
I know but, that bomb kept me in first! You know, like a life or death situation sorta.

I know but, that bomb kept me in first! You know, like a life or death situation sorta.

Well that's OK then, and you did hit Prinny after all.
That was fun guys. I was going to say my bad about the star on the ramp Prinny but you got me good with the tanooki tail.
It's amazing to me how the game always gives him those in places where he can do the most damage :/

I've been tailed into more pits than I can count.

Hitting you with the tail when you had the red shells felt great.

I'm sure it did you bastard!!! Edit: I think you once tailed me into the deep pit on Piranha Slide when I thought I was sneaking up on you after you got hit by a blue shell. I almost threw my 3DS through a plate glass window.
Are y'all playing?
I'm done for the night, we always seem to be on different schedules :(

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
Hitting you with the tail when you had the red shells felt great.

I was panicking seeing you so close to my kart. I tried veering off to the side hoping you and that damn tail would just leave me and my red shells alone! I chuckled when I flip-flopped my ass into the water though!

Well that's OK then, and you did hit Prinny after all.

It's amazing to me how the game always gives him those in places where he can do the most damage :/

I've been tailed into more pits than I can count.
Exactly! See, dude's just too lethal with those things! Every single time.

I was panicking seeing you so close to my kart. I tried veering off to the side hoping you and that damn tail would just leave me and my red shells alone! I chuckled when I flip-flopped my ass into the water though!

Exactly! See, dude's just too lethal with those things! Every single time.

Wait, he got you too? He took me out of the entire race by tailing me off the glide launch with my three red shells :/

Prinny

I didn't know you had red shells when I pressed the brake to tanooki you Greg! I feel even better now!

Or maybe that time it was the other Lakitu. I share my tanooki love with everybody!

It's odd associating a penguin with a lethal tail but there ya go, now we know. And knowledge is power.
He's a damn sadist with that tail. Nintendo never intended it to be used the way he does :(
I didn't know you had red shells when I pressed the brake to tanooki you Greg! I feel even better now!

Or maybe it was the other Lakitu.

How many of us did you take out? Oh, when I think of what I was going to do to you with those shells :'(

Why no love for Royal Raceway? It was MK64's best circuit track(boring NASCAR Luigi's Raceway and Jeeper's Mario Circuit can go somewhere), especially with that build up to the jump at the vista with Peach's Castle in the background. That part, if expanded, would have made an awesome gliding section along with that lake for underwater racing that everyone seems to fall into on the original 64 version.

Top Bottom