• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[PAL] Recently released box arts (dial-up warning: lots of images)

Wollan

Guns N' Poops said:
xb_starcraftghost.jpg

Oh yeah!

ram

yeah - its really true :) hopefully there are some decent tracks on it - especially some heavy metal, because ya know, metal is still strong in germany. blind guardian, running wild, kreator, sodom - gives us some love sony!

Jerkface

Banned
ps2_pesmangement.jpg

I'm really not sure about this, I mean removing the playable element of FIFA for the EA management games probably makes it better but for Pro Evo? Hmmmmm.

000143273.jpg

Yes Rio, we need you to piss in this bottle.

It's just every C&C with all add-ons packed on one DVD with some special DVD and the older C&Cs in that compilation are XP compatible now. Still excited? :)

Guns N' Poops said:
It's just every C&C with all add-ons packed on one DVD with some special DVD and the older C&Cs in that compilation are XP compatible now. Still excited? :)

omigod, omigod, omigod, i feel so like cytheria!

Zave

MadFuzzy said:
Good God we need a tracklisting for Singstar Rocks RIGHT NOW.

SingStar... Rocks! Sing live, be loud and live the RockStar dream!

Rock your world with official tracks from Franz Ferdinand, Kasabian, Bloc Party, Razorlight, Nirvana and many more...

Having wowed the crowds at festivals and gigs throughout 2005 – some of the world's best live bands are coming together well before the first chords of the 2006 festival season are struck. This is the ultimate line-up – including Stereophonics, Jet, The Subways, Rolling Stones, The Bravery, Blur and many more. The big question everyone is asking is where and when are they appearing?

Sony Computer Entertainment Europe is pleased to announce that these acts – and a number of additional special guests – are all to appear on the latest edition in the SingStar® series, SingStar Rocks!, available exclusively to PlayStation®2 and set for release in Spring '06.

Featuring 30 fully licensed tracks from global rock sensation The Killers to the heartbreak rock of Snow Patrol, and from one of London's hottest Indie phenomena - Bloc Party to the Courtney Love inspired genius of Hole, SingStar Rocks! delivers a special "access all areas" pass to the finest in live music.

Complete with the original videos, SingStar Rocks! captures the spirit and energy of the very best gigs – and gives you the chance to experience what it's like to be the headline act. The line-up that's got everyone talking reads as follows, with more acts to be confirmed:

Maximo Park, Apply Some Pressure
Hole, Celebrity Skin
Stereophonics, Dakota
The Killers, Somebody Told Me
Snow Patrol, Run
Bloc Party, Banquet
Franz Ferdinand, Do You Want To?
Kasabian, Club Foot
Razorlight, Somewhere Else
Jet, Are You Gonna Be My Girl?
Rolling Stones, Paint It Black
Nirvana, Come As You Are
The Subways, Rock'n'Roll Queen
Bowling for Soup, 1985
The Bravery, An Honest Mistake
Blur, Song 2

So if you think you have the attitude and the style to front some of the world's most credible live bands, then SingStar Rocks! will have you performing the ultimate gig line-up wherever you and your PlayStation 2 happen to be.

Whether it's post pub, a summer's night or a whole weekend session – get your mates together, line up the mics, turn down the lights and it's time to act the Rock Star with SingStar Rocks! Coming soon, to a venue very near you.

Ends

sol_bad

Does this mean Digital Devil Saga 1 is coming to PAL territories?
I've been seeing Digital Devil Saga 2 on some release lists and was pissed off, ala Xenosaga 2 and Parasite Eve 2.
What the fuck is the point of releasing the second game without the first game?

Diablos

DQ8 boxart sucks, the NA version looks a lot better.
n5ifj5.jpg

But the NA We <3 Katamari boxart sucks, the European one looks much much better.
n5ifs1.jpg

We got screwed for sure.

Good thing it's just boxart and has nothing to do with the actual game. :)

Ghostlight is a daughter company of Midas Interactive. Btw, just found out their site went on recently:

http://www.ghostlight.uk.com/

Digital Devil Saga

Following on from the European-wide success of Shin Megami Tensei: Lucifer’s Call on PlayStation 2, Ghostlight Ltd have unveiled plans for the release of the next game in the Shin Megami Tensei series – Digital Devil Saga.

This highly regarded title will be released in Europe on 30th June 2006 having already performed admirable in both Japan and the USA.

Regarded as a more accessible title – but still a core RPG gamers game – Digital Devil Saga sees the development of the Shin Megami Tensei world towards one of warring factions competing to become the one remaining group. The ultimate prize of survival is to be given access to Nirvana.

Add in the spice of some mystical outside influences, the ability of the factions to transform into demonic alter-egos and you have a multi-layered game with a complicated and ultimately rewarding storyline.

The release in the USA was greeted with universal praise from the gaming press, RPG press and Japanese culture and gaming media alike. To date the 53 reviews have garnered Digital Devil Saga an average review score of 82%.

The release of Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga will be supported by a comprehensive pan-European marketing campaign targeting the most devout gaming communities.

The announcement that Ghostlight Ltd will be publishing Digital Devil Saga further reinforces its growing reputation as a publisher to follow.

To find out more about our games, go here.

http://www.ghostlight.uk.com/img/dds.jpg

Very late, but hey...

sol_bad

Thanks, didn't realise they also distributed Lucifer's Call.
These guys might become my second distributor company that I fall in love with.
The other is Ignition Entertainment.
I love these smaller distribution companies that do good releases. Makes the bigger distributors/developers look like toss bags saying they don't want to risk the money releasing in PAL.

Wollan

Alot of sweet games coming.

Singstar Rocks(PS2).
Splinter Cell Essentials(PSP).
Black(PS2).
BF2:MC(360).
HL2: Aftermath(PC).
Daxter(PSP).

& not least,
StarCraft Ghost(PS2). Can't wait for that one!

FarCry Instincts Predator(360)... I've played through Instincts for Xbox so what's the difference here?
Also, I would love to see the cover for Dreamfall: The longest journey(PC).

Far Cry Instincts Predator is a port of Xbox's Far Cry Instincts to 360 together with Far Cry Instincts: Next Chapter, a new Far Cry in one packaging.
Sorry, don't have the packshot for Dreamfall.

Diablos

Oh... PAL gamers don't get the FF12 demo? How very lame.

If I was an English speaking PAL gamer, I'd buy all of my consoles modded. Seriously. Then I'd just import. Same game, same language... different region. Big fucking whoop.

Bowen_B

Banned
Diablos said:
Oh... PAL gamers don't get the FF12 demo? How very lame.

If I was an English speaking PAL gamer, I'd buy all of my consoles modded. Seriously. Then I'd just import. Same game, same language... different region. Big fucking whoop.
Duh, everyone in the UK does.

ram

nice to see, how DDS get a european release. the pal version from SMT: Nocturne was very good.

Top Bottom