• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT4| Co-op Edition: Stoning With Friends

jay23

There's actually three announced streams:
January 30th (Machine Zeus Descended)
January 31st (Gainoht Descended)
February 19th (4th Anniversary)

February 19 is going to be the big stream to watch out for. Co-op got announced at the one last year

Thanks Cosmo, hopefully we don't have to wait till the 19th for something good.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Usually i wait till near the end to clear the tougher Challenge stages but i wanted the Badpy asap. I hate Yamato Challenge even cleared it on my first attempt this time. Yomidra appreciates the effort.

quickmemo_2016-01-26-kgz7c.png

Said it before but Wee Jas is just perfect for this stage. Unbind the team from Kagu, delays Kaguto handle his resolve and creates heart so you can heal up before Goemon. I hope he get a Uevo at some point since his stats are quite bad.

Bladelaw

Usually i wait till near the end to clear the tougher Challenge stages but i wanted the Badpy asap. I hate Yamato Challenge even cleared it on my first attempt this time. Yomidra appreciates the effort.

Said it before but Wee Jas is just perfect for this stage. Unbind the team from Kagu, delays Kaguto handle his resolve and creates heart so you can heal up before Goemon. I hope he get a Uevo at some point since his stats are quite bad.

note to self: Evo Wee Jas

Kyuur

tfw you need to level stuff up to clear out evo mats for box space but enhance carnival is over.

I think I can finally reliably farm Gold Keepers with my Gadius team (it was always touch and go with Verdandi due to fire element and high HP). Some more +HP eggs to be able to withstand regular Light/Dark Keeper attacks wouldn't hurt in case of a flub though. Time to max skill (after I finish my evos that need them).

forgrim

tfw you need to level stuff up to clear out evo mats for box space but enhance carnival is over.

I think I can finally reliably farm Gold Keepers with my Gadius team (it was always touch and go with Verdandi due to fire element and high HP). Some more +HP eggs to be able to withstand regular Light/Dark Keeper attacks wouldn't hurt in case of a flub though. Time to max skill (after I finish my evos that need them).

What do you run with ur gadius team?

Ducarmel

I still got my bff

I run Bastet, Shiva, Sakuya.

Depending if I'm willing to put in the work Awoken FA Luci and Yomidra will replace Bastet and Shiva in the coming future.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I don't think I've even got you on my friends list. What's your ID?

ID is 320,852,283

Ducarmel and xCobalt - you guys want to do a BFF triangle? I run Yomi and DTron primarily, but willing to level and throw up anything that works for you guys if I've got it.

hermit7

Just evolved nepthys and gabe earlier today.

Gabe was a little while coming (needed keepers actually) but he is awesome and is really good. Has a good number of rows and I think the 2k per turn her regenerates is overlooked.

Not sure what to do with nepthys, her leader skill is a little underpowered I could see her skill being used for yomidra with the enhance though.

jay23

Another legend plus clear

So far I've cleared divine realm, devils domain, and true dragon realm.

I should be able to clear Queen's Banquet next. My Shiva team with Phoenix Rider should be able to handle the 31k preemptive.

hermit7

Another legend plus clear

So far I've cleared divine realm, devils domain, and true dragon realm.

I should be able to clear Queen's Banquet next. My Shiva team with Phoenix Rider should be able to handle the 31k preemptive.

Nice congrats.

Finished off the challenge today by beating Yamato rush.

Same team as before Thor, a.ammy, Apollo, dqxq, Ralph, saria

Stall and burst as long as possible. It is pretty much foolproof and you can use actives when needed. Use them carefully but don't be afraid to use them.

Hino get beneath 50 percent and pop a. Ammy to clear bind. I popped dq here made 2 rows and was able to burst him.

Goemon I popped raph, Apollo and Thor for a full light board (and 2 turns of damage void) got him to about 10 percent then I popped Saria with the second turn of burst from Thor. Got a shitty board to be honest (only about 7 light orbs) but made a row and got maybe 5 combos and down he went.

Ducarmel

ID is 320,852,283

Ducarmel and xCobalt - you guys want to do a BFF triangle? I run Yomi and DTron primarily, but willing to level and throw up anything that works for you guys if I've got it.
Cobalt and I are bff already so it would not work. Also I don't have Dtron and don't want to work on a yomidra team.

smbu2000

Well I tried out the new God Rush difficulty for the first time and cleared it! I had to use up my stamina before maintenance started, heh.

I used Eschamali on my iPhone and then passed to my iPad to use Okuni. I had already used the Okuni on my iPhone.

I think all of monsters dropped for me including the fat metal king and it's nice to have Elia drop as well (she's a guaranteed drop I believe.) I might try and see if I can farm this for skill ups the next time it's part of the half stamina rotation. I can skill her up on both my iPhone/iPad at the same time.

edit: My team in the picture is YD/A.Haku/Lumiel/DMeta/Okuni. My iPhone team is YD/Eschamali/A.Haku/Okuni/Persepone. All are hyper.

Pulled on the Crows collab REM with my iPhone as well and picked up...The same green guy with the 50k (ignore defense) damage to all enemies plus 1 turn delay that I got on my iPad the other day. Hehe. Well I guess I'll throw him on my King/Predra team like on my iPad.

New pantheon, Constellation 2.
http://pad.gungho.jp/member/newcomer/160127_monster.html

RGB
AS: Spawn 3 {RGB} and Jammer randomly
LS: Atk boost for linking jammers, up to 6x. Reduce damage from {RGB} and {subelement}

LD
AS: {DL}/Heart/Poison to {LD} and 1cd haste
LS: 2.5x RCV when linking 4+ heart orbs, 5xATK for linking 5 orbs with enhance

EDIT: also new GFE Fenrir
AS: Spawn 3 random dark and jammer. Increased jammer skyfall for one turn
LS: Increased ATK for linking 3+ jammer, up to 10x

Jagernaut

Light and Dark Constellation 2 Gods are cool but the RGB sound terrible. Need jammers to activate and they make poor subs for other teams.

Fenrir sounds terrible. I'm not feeling Constellation 2 on the whole, but I would like the light or dark ones. I'm more excited for new UVOs and Awokens. I'd like Akechi and the samurai series to get ults. They were the first new pantheon when I started and I've rolled more Akechi than any other card (3 on my main, 2 on my alt).

150 stamina of expert Wednesday dungeon and I get multiples of every mask I don't need and not a single divine red mark I want multiples of. Desire sensor is too strong.

Cobalt and I are bff already so it would not work. Also I don't have Dtron and don't want to work on a yomidra team.

You looking for Sakuya, bestcat, and shiva BFF?

I have hypermaxed shiva, 2/3 to hypermax Sakuya (+200 eggs and 1 away from max skilled). And max skilled Bestcat.

I leave shiva up as active lead, Sakuya as first team lead, and bestcat as BFF lead

Are you interested?

Fenrir looks horrible at first glance but it has some major burst potential. You can have a 100x multiplier with a nearly mono color board. And it has God killer.

forgrim

If anyone wants to bff triangle, im a haku/gadius/lkali mains, not hypermaxed but working on those three first, and also leveling my ra to swap to one day

seady

Light and Dark Constellation 2 Gods are cool but the RGB sound terrible. Need jammers to activate and they make poor subs for other teams.

The RGB one are not as bad as it seems IMO. The 3 turn orb change will be very useful.

Who cares about the jammer orbs anyway. For pure color team, any colors other than the color you are playing will be useless anyway, so just treat it as another color to be eliminated.

Kwhit10

I still have my BFF.

Pentamax lkali, hypermaxed a.Yomi, Dmeta, Parvati (when she gets her update), A. Luci (when he comes to NA.)

Kyuur

Fire Constellation 2 is our first Killer + multi TPA unit I think? Nearly 250x with a 36x leader vs gods. Obviously a pretty crappy active though for non-jammer leads though.

I wonder how many jammers are needed to activate 36x on RGB. If it's 6 or more, seems like a pretty raw deal since Typhon/Gadius do the same for hearts, which fall naturally and provide another benefit in healing. D/L pair well with their respective Constellation 1 partners.

Fenrir is awesome art wise. Needs a lot of REM subs though, Gainaut isn't going to generate enough orbs to get the full multiplier.

Bladelaw

How does the whole triangle thing work? Because I'm all about that Yomi and DMeta.

The idea is you get the benefits of two BFFs at once instead of one.
A-->B-->C-->A

A gets the BFF benefits from B and C
B gets the BFF benefits from A and C
C gets the BFF benefits from A and B

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Friend a to b
Friend b to c
Friend c to a.

Everyone gets two best friends.

I'd like a hypermax yomi and Syria in the mix if possible.

Thanks to both of you. I'm working on hypermaxing my A Yomi now. Gonna penta max as well with latents since Yomi is so fun.

So we need a third?

J0dy77

Thanks to both of you. I'm working on hypermaxing my A Yomi now. Gonna penta max as well with latents since Yomi is so fun.

So we need a third?

I'll just send you mine as welcome back present. You can friend whomever and have them come back to me.

Would a person who's invested in Saria. Any takers.

Edit: Sent

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I'll just send you mine as welcome back present. You can friend whomever and have them come back to me.

Would a person who's invested in Saria. Any takers.

Edit: Sent

Oh Saria - I saw Syria and was confused. I apparently have her in my box at level 5. I'll work on her if you'd like. I need a light monster to work on after Ilm.

E: Want to get Kwhit10?

scottnak

BTW KWhit, thanks for always being around with your LKali.
I've used her every day since BFFing you. m(._.)m

If anyone wants to triangle up too... always have LKali up, Urd in my 2nd slot (helping my coworker start up), and occasionally mix it up with A Ammy, A Sakuya, Verdandi

Does anyone have any tips on Yamato rush?

I think I can do it if I don't get orb trolled... But I'm likely to get orb trolled... I'm thinking either awoken Sakuya, awoken Bastet, or ganky GrOdin/Ammy team (don't want to spend hours)

Its all about subs from what I can see. Would a max skilled awoken susano be better or worse than a max skilled g/g Susano? What about using delay for dealing with kagatuchi (someone like sun Quran, awoken orochi needs a tengu), Yay or nay?

I'm pretty sure I can go with these teams (provided dizzy doesn't show up with a bestcat team, no risk on A Sakuya team)

Kwhit10

Oh Saria - I saw Syria and was confused. I apparently have her in my box at level 5. I'll work on her if you'd like. I need a light monster to work on after Ilm.

E: Want to get Kwhit10?

I sent Jody a friend request. So if he bffed you, you can BFF me then I'll BFF Jody.

If anyone wants to triangle up too... always have LKali up, Urd in my 2nd slot (helping my coworker start up), and occasionally mix it up with A Ammy, A Sakuya, Verdandi

No problem, she's always around since I use her everyday in slot 1.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I sent Jody a friend request. So if he bffed you, you can BFF me then I'll BFF Jody.

No problem, she's always around since I use her everyday in slot 1.

Sure - that will work for me.

I sent you a friend request. Once you accept, I'll go ahead and BFF you.

forgrim

Wanna bff scottynaknak? I run lkali gadius and haku and working on ra. I dropped monster strike to full time pad haha

*Maintenance Notice from the Puzzle & Dragons Team*
[Tentative Duration]: 2/3 (Wed) 10:00 PM - 2/4 (Thurs) 6:00 AM (PST)

As of 2/3 (Wed), 10:00 PM (PST), Puzzle & Dragons will be undergoing an update maintenance. During this time, you will not be able to access the game.

This maintenance will expand game functionality, in addition to rotating skills among select monsters. For details on the skill rotations, see here: http://on.fb.me/1S9bfn4

Thank you for playing Puzzle & Dragons, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Not sure why GHNA always plays coy with patch announcements.

Top Bottom