• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
I'm selling the following games as Steam gifts. Pricing is reflective of their cost on the last day of the Winter Sale.

Fallout New Vegas: $15.00
Borderlands GOTY: $15.00
Bioshock 2: $10.00
Limbo: $5.00

I'd prefer to use Amazon Payments.

Struct09

I have a factory sealed Batman Arkham City Collector's Edition (Xbox 360) for sale. $60 shipped. US and PayPal only.

*****PRICE DROP*****

FS: The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword Limited Edition Bundle - 85 Shipped

The game is complete and absolutely pristine/mint (the batteries are unopened, and the game case was opened once). I bought this months ago knowing I'd end up selling it, so everything is still perfect. There are no dings or creases on the box.

This is significantly cheaper than anywhere else you can find it online (check eBay/Amazon), so the price isn't very flexible. PM me if you're interested.

zelda.jpg

zelda2.jpg

Screenshot2011-04-20at53559PM.png

Nekobo

Used games! All in good condition. Includes case, manual, inserts, and game. I can provide photos on request.

I'm a NeoGAF Plus seller, so buy with confidence. :) Shipping in the US. I'll consider shipping abroad if the seller pays for the additional costs.

Navy Blue DS Lite (Japanese) - $20
The top screen is borked because of the cracked hinge (if you tweak it a bit it works), but the bottom screen and the buttons all work fine. Great if you want an oversized GBA, lol

Sega Saturn
Guardian Heroes (disc only) -$30

PSOne
Lunar: Silver Star Story (4 disc set, no outer sleeve or booklet) - $30

PS2
Steambot Chronicles - $18
Atelier Iris - $18
Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance - $10
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence Limited Edition - $70 (or best offer). Box has a slight crease on it.

GameCube
Ikaurga - $24
Baten Kaitos and Baten Kaitos Origins - $40

GameBoy Advance
Final Fantasy VI Advance - $40
Bit Generation collection (all 7 games, in mint condition) - Make an offer.

DS
Knights in the Nightmare - $20
Daigasso Band Brothers w/ Expansion cart - $33
Electroplankton (Japanese LE version w/ headphones)- $35
Bleach DS (Japanese version) - $8

Xbox 360
Halo Reach - $15

PS3
Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare - $12
Castlevania Lords of Shadow - $15
Disgaea 3 w/ guide - $35
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection Limited Edition - Make an offer

PSone
Final Fantasy Tactics (black label) $15

PSP
DJ Portable Max (original Korean edition, first printing) - $20

Cornbread78

Full XBox 360 Digital Download codes for The Gunstringer and Fruit Ninja from retail Kinect inserts. All codes legit, paypall payment preferable.
I will PM you the code immediately after payment.

I'm looking for $12.00 for both games together. I have (1) code left.

Any PM's send after 4:30 pm EST will be followed up early AM the next business day. Codes will be issued in the order they are requested. THANK YOU!

Selling:

Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom - PlayStation 3: $8.00 shipped in US

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Just want to leave positive feedback for Ermac, Good communication, quick and easy transaction.

Kak.efes

I've got a Battlefield 1943 code for trade (PSN). I'd be willing to trade it for just about anything, vouchers, DLC, etc.

Positive feedback for Octorockin'. He was quick to answer PMs, shipped quickly, and even threw in a nice freebie! Will definitely remain on my radar when I'm looking to buy. Thank you good sir!

Positive feedback for GrotesqueBeauty. He also paid and responded to messages in quick fashion. Don't hesitate to do business with this guy!

sphinx

the piano man
Just a one time (don't get mad at me) heads up for European lurkers/buyers:

I am based in Germany and I have 2 Official Zelda: Skyward Sword Prima Guides for sale to Europeans wanting it, for details go to the proper thread /Post :

Zelda: SS official guide

mdsfx

SELLING: Xbox 360 Games

more-shmups-for-xbox-360-20100816010404719_640w.jpg

Prices are shipped to 48 US states. Paypal only.

Cave Games (All like-new and complete in mint condition. All are standard, non-platinum editions.)
Deathsmiles (US version) *SOLD*
DoDonPachi Resurrection with soundtrack (US/EU version) *SALE PENDING*
Espgaluda II Black Label with soundtrack (region-free) *SOLD*
Muchi Muchi Pork & Pink Sweets (region-free) *SALE PENDING*

Other 360 Games
Dead or Alive 4 (complete, good condition) $10
King of Fighters XIII (no soundtrack, mint condition) $33
Ridge Racer 6 (complete, excellent condition) $10

SMT

this show is not Breaking Bad why is it not Breaking Bad? it should be Breaking Bad dammit Breaking Bad
Wanted:

Yakuza 3

Must be willing to ship to Canada.

Jubs

For Sale

Uncharted 3 - $33 shipped. Very light shelf wear on the spine of the case (tiny creases near the middle and top of the spine). But other than that, everything else is in minty fresh condition. On-line pass not available.

Feedback 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Paypal gift payment only. International shipping available - add an extra $4 to cover shipping costs.

Will also trade for Battlefield 3 (PS3). Must have unused on-line pass.

anyone trading club nintendo codes?

i have the following:

Steel Diver
Golden sun: dark dawn

will take any 3DS/DS club nintendo code except
mario kart 7
mario 3D land
pilotwings
zelda OoT
nintendogs

otherwise i can just sell them for $3 each if you dont want to trade

also:

trading or selling:

Golden Sun: dark dawn

want:
any DS or 3DS game , tell me what you got or $15 shipped

C-Jo

Hey everyone, I have an extra Steam code for Shatter that I'm looking to trade for another code. Could be for Steam/XBLA/PSN, I'm open to suggestions. It's currently going for $10, so something along those lines.

PM me if you're interested.

mug

FS - Lian Li Mid Tower ATX Case
Going to try and sell my computer case once I get my new one in.

G1zac.jpg

Case is a Lian Li PC-60 USB
Newegg: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811112022

Cost me ~$150 when it came out. All original fans working fine, the HDD case isn't included and the usb cover on the front is missing. Fan controller works just fine as well. I'll be taking pictures once I get my new case in and transfer everything out. The case kept everything nice and cool but I'm looking for a more silent case these days. I'll take offers from anyone.

The motherboard tray really makes the case awesome and easy to work on.

want to sell Intuos 2 12x12. comes with tablet, 4d mouse, pen, pen stand, extra pen grip, and extra nibs. $200 shipped.
formerly known as viakado and formerly known as Ice Raven. i should have 2 "+" under my name. made transactions with g35twinturbo and smokey. :)

lvPJf.jpg

DarkFlow

Banned
Looking to trade MW3 for PS3. Would like one of these 5 games only please.

BF3 (online code not needed as I already owned at one point)

NBA2K12

Assassins Creed Revelations (would like code, but not needed)

Dark Souls

Skyrim

Hit me up with a PM.

MC Safety

I would recommend to either

A) Set a deadline to receive bids sent to you via PM. You can then either let other people know the bids or not (silent auction). Highest bid wins.

B) Either that or first come first serve, with some type of price that you are willing to part with the collection being met.

Which route you go is your choice obviously, but "best home" is something that's pretty hard to assess seeing as how you most likely know nothing about most/any of the people on here in a personal context.

First, I said good home. Not best home. That's selective editing/posting at its best.

It was only my intention to allow access for everyone and ensure the collection would go to someone who would play most, if not all, of the games. I'm sorry if I caused any consternation.

vgachi57

has any gaffer ever bought anything from zavvi.com or thehut.com (both UK online retail stores) and have them ship to the US? will they ship to the US?

wondering if both shops are reputable and what the shipping costs/times might be like.

there's a couple of games i'm looking to pick up.

EYEL1NER

has any gaffer ever bought anything from zavvi.com or thehut.com (both UK online retail stores) and have them ship to the US? will they ship to the US?

wondering if both shops are reputable and what the shipping costs/times might be like.

there's a couple of games i'm looking to pick up.
Zavvi and The Hut are the same thing. After a quick google search, it turns out The Hut purchased Zavvi a while ago. My buddy and I placed an order around launch for two copies of Arcana Heart 3 for PS3 and we had no problems. Some people find that they cannot enter their US information properly on either one of the sites (zip code or credit/debit card info), so if that happens, try the other site and you should be good.
I wanna say we got free shipping when we ordered (which was odd, because it is only supposed to be free shipping in the UK, not to the US), but the purchase info is with my buddy and he is in UAE at the moment. I don't think shipping costs too much though. I wanna say we got the games in two weeks? Maybe three?

K701

Banned
For sale is:

IMG_0150[1].JPG

IMG_0138.JPG

I love my MD230X6 to death but maybe it wasn't the smartest idea to buy it while enlisted in the military. I've already had to move 3 times and it looks like I'll have to move again soon and moving this thing is a nightmare.

The firmware was flashed on each monitor by a Samsung representative with a Samsung Korea firmware that fixes a wrong factory EDID value. Getting it fixed was a nightmare because Samsung USA would not admit it was a problem and I had to go through Samsung Korea. If you buy it new it would have this issue since Samsung USA has not updated the firmware or fully acknowledged the issue. The issue prevents you from mixing outputs to get the whole bezel corrected picture, but mine doesn't have that issue.

Why not just use a big screen? Because it's not just the same image blown up. Each screen has extra peripheral vision that gives you a huge advantage over a person with just one monitor (But you can also set it up so it's just the same image blown up if you like)

Why this and not just 6 cheaper monitors?
Because each monitor is a PVA panel. That means it has crazy viewing angles so the whole thing looks like a magazine. Normal TN panels look like crap when viewed at angles and the whole point of this setup is to wrap around your field of vision and get different angles. Here's a comparison: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcbKTxrxbbQ

Also the bezels are extremely thin, and all the cables piggyback of each other, so you only need one power plug, you only need to adjust the brightness settings once, etc.

How much?
It cost me $3700. And sadly I just looked at newegg and it's dropped to 2880 new. (plus like 120 shipping since the box is HUGE)

Mine is like new. Still has the protective plastic in the stand and everything. Of course the box, all documents and cables are also included plus I'll throw in 6 mini DP to DP cables I had to buy myself.

Mine is also flashed so it's better than if you would buy it new.

So... $2200 shipped. But I would really rather you would come, inspect it and confirm it's like new, then take it with you. Shipping this monster is SCARY. I'm in Georgia at the moment. Stationed in Ft. Gordon.

EYEL1NER

For sale is:
Damn, I might have to send this info to a buddy of mine. He's overseas for the rest of the month and just bought a $3000 PC last year after a deployment, but that thing is too cool.
We were just down near Ft Gordon too on Saturday to see his fiancee's family.

That thing is badass.

K701

Banned
Damn, I might have to send this info to a buddy of mine. He's overseas for the rest of the month and just bought a $3000 PC last year after a deployment, but that thing is too cool.
We were just down near Ft Gordon too on Saturday to see his fiancee's family.

That thing is badass.

If you could I'd appreciate it. If he comes and picks it up I'll sell it for $2000.

EYEL1NER

If you could I'd appreciate it. If he comes and picks it up I'll sell it for $2000.
Just sent him a message about it on FB. He's bouncing around the middle east all month though and will only be back for 5 days before leaving again next month for a couple weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom