• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother 19 |OT| Fake Apples, Real Snakes

So, I heard king Cameron might be returning.

Let me add this thread back to my subscriptions.

giphy.gif

cory64

Jessica is critical of Cody's game and I'm really happy about that.

edit: *sigh* it's only because she wants him to play the game for him.

edit2: bhahaha Cody turned on Jessica already. Beautiful.

Ok I just watched the tv show (and read the spoilers, phew wow). Josh is every Miami cliche rolled into one and of course he has to be an emotional wreck. He will not make it, his game is a mess.

Cody is genuinely scary, I am pretty sure he has thought of 15 ways to kill Paul with house items. I would say he is the favorite but his social game is going to be horrible.

Jessica is the hottest chick in show history.

Interesting cast, I'm enjoying this so far.

Farsi

Jessica is critical of Cody's game and I'm really happy about that.

edit: *sigh* it's only because she wants him to play the game for him.

edit2: bhahaha Cody turned on Jessica already. Beautiful.

Wow I was totally expecting
Jessica to control Cody throughout the game
. This cast is great

Macka

Has anyone here managed to watch the live feeds from outside the US?

I already have a VPN, but I need a US credit card as well, and apparently virtual cards like EntroPay don't work. Anyone know where I could get a prepaid card?

cory64

Story time with Cody!:
He flew into Ferguson to see if he could "survive" the riots.

I'm vomiting.
I like entertaining HGs but that really pushed him over the edge for me. He's not okay.

no way that is the whole story. Josh wasnt the only one attacking her. Cody told her i dont like you etc. Something must have happened that wasnt shown in the TV episodes.

Story time with Cody!:
He flew into Ferguson to see if he could "survive" the riots.

I'm vomiting.
I like entertaining HGs but that really pushed him over the edge for me. He's not okay.

no way they gonna show that on sunday. People outside would go crazy. He would be gone if this makes the round.

IKizzLE

Just started watching this season and as someone who watched 17 seasons of this, I forgot how stereotypical this show is.

cory64

Just started watching this season and as someone who watched 17 seasons of this, I forgot how stereotypical this show is.
At the end of the day the TV edit has to be a known quantity that can deliver the same viewing demographics at the same rate as the previous year. Personally the edited show doesn't really do much for me most years, I get my fix with the feeds.
OTT was a step in the right direction but the voting elements were too strong. But it wasn't summer and lacked some energy compared to mainline BB.

IKizzLE

Ok I just watched the tv show (and read the spoilers, phew wow). Josh is every Miami cliche rolled into one and of course he has to be an emotional wreck. He will not make it, his game is a mess.

Cody is genuinely scary, I am pretty sure he has thought of 15 ways to kill Paul with house items. I would say he is the favorite but his social game is going to be horrible.

Jessica is the hottest chick in show history.

Interesting cast, I'm enjoying this so far.

Jessica is unbelievably gorgeous. It's actually distracting.

mackaveli

VETO CEREMONY SPOILERS BELOW

Cody tried to put Paul up but he used that pendant thing. Christmas is replacement nominee. I think Christmas will stay with the alliance not wanting to vote against Christmas. But things can change since there are 4 days left.

Why wouldn't Cody tell his alliance what he thinking. And why would you still have Cody's back after him not telling you shit about what he going to do and just blowing up his own alliance. I don't even understand his thought process.

cory64

VETO CEREMONY SPOILERS BELOW

Cody tried to put Paul up but he used that pendant thing. Christmas is replacement nominee. I think Christmas will stay with the alliance not wanting to vote against Christmas. But things can change since there are 4 days left.

Why wouldn't Cody tell his alliance what he thinking. And why would you still have Cody's back after him not telling you shit about what he going to do and just blowing up his own alliance. I don't even understand his thought process.
This is beautiful. The house is a mess right now.
I need a Jillian to go though, Christmas brings more to the game. Also lol @ Cody nominating 5 people in 1 week.

Edit: Paul said the curse only affects Ramses

Jason: "I want to see those showmances fucking sweat"

natjjohn

So came in late show. What was the blow up that was just happening? Anything else missed this first twenty?

BTM

So came in late show. What was the blow up that was just happening? Anything else missed this first twenty?

Jessica called Alex "Pao Pao", Megan told Alex that Jessica called her "Panda" and it spiraled out of control from there with Alex confronting Megan later about lying to her.

Arkeband

Banned
Isn't referring to the only Asian in the house by another asian's name also racist?

They made sure that they denied they called her Panda because that's technically true, but they're still using a pet name for her that is not flattering behind her back.

Pretty slimy!

It's like calling an Asian dude you barely know Jackie Chan.

cory64

Isn't referring to the only Asian in the house by another asian's name also racist?

They made sure that they denied they called her Panda because that's technically true, but they're still using a pet name for her that is not flattering behind her back.

Pretty slimy!

It's like calling an Asian dude you barely know Jackie Chan.

Yeah everyone was missing the point. Megan really got put through it for the most bullshit things.

Jarrod38

If Cody ever needs a new job he can become the new spokesperson for Trivago. They both have that serial killer vibe.

Farsi

As if this first week couldn't get any weirder *CLICK AT OWN RISK*
Christmas was in pain earlier this morning in the backyard, she couldn't move and told production that her foot was broken. The feeds have been on the cats for the past half hour we have no idea what's going on.

I'm not watching the feeds. Who is in a showmance already?

Cody & Jessica for sure.
Mark & Elena along with Matt & Raven are more flirtmances.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Cody is unintentionally fucking hilarious. Dude legit seems like a murderer, his stone cold face when Megan tried talking to him had me dying.

DonShula

Cody is unintentionally fucking hilarious. Dude legit seems like a murderer, his stone cold face when Megan tried talking to him had me dying.

Same for when he was watching Paul ride around on whatshisname's back in the chaps. Everyone was laughing uproariously except Cody, who looked like Michael Phelps getting ready to swim.

cory64

As if this first week couldn't get any weirder *CLICK AT OWN RISK*
Christmas was in pain earlier this morning in the backyard, she couldn't move and told production that her foot was broken. The feeds have been on the cats for the past half hour we have no idea what's going on.

Cody & Jessica for sure.
Mark & Elena along with Matt & Raven are more flirtmances.

Well, thinking about it from a production perspective they already have their Wednesday episode locked in and the post-POV drama is more than enough to fill time on the Thursday episode. They can use a longer HOH comp too. It's a crazy week, but it's not crazy enough to ruin the show. If this had happened any time after Megan and before the POV ceremony though, they'd be fucked. The downside is that the feeds will be a snoozefest for the next 3 days because there's no vote.

Edit:
She's back in the house now. Still in the game.

Top Bottom