• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS+ games for June (EU, now confirmed)

$h@d0w

Dragon's Crown (much like Killer is Dead) is a great game that was overshadowed by the silly press reaction over some minor titillation.

Hope we get it in Asia, we already got Lone Survivor this month - more people need to play these fantastic games.

Meier

Still kind of shocked people are still expecting a retail PS4 game before the 1 year mark.

I wasn't expecting it and that's why it made me so excited personally.

I'll download Dragon's Crown but the art style is so offputting to me. I finally tried Soul Sacrifice this weekend for a few minutes. Not at all my cup of tea.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I think they usually swap out the games that stay on PS+/the IGC for about a year around E3, so that is probably what they're talking about.

Uncharted 3, XCOM, and Little Big Planet: Karting are the current yearly offerings atm it looks like. (for Vita, it's Uncharted and Gravity Rush)

Oh alright. Thanks. So they're referring to a swap in the IGC.

Oneself

North America already had Lone Survivor... NBA & Pixel Junk Shooter are a given (Shooter is AWESOME) ... Let's see what we'll get.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Dragons Crown and Pixeljunk Shooter Ultimate yes please! Shooter is a remaster of both PJ Shooter games that are actually really good games. And DC I never bought because reasons. The only disappointment is the sports game thing.

NBA?! What the hell kind of sway is that gonna have in a continent where no one plays basketball. That sport sucks ass.

Dragon's Crown is cool though. Now I'll be able to admire dat jiggly action on dat OLED.

Faustek

Anyone thinking that EU has better PS+ games...well make an EU account and have + there....heck while you're at it buy the games as well.
Perhaps then they'll fix our shitty store if people where forced to use it and perhaps even a dev or two would not stay US exclusive :)

Or even better, PlayStation EU stop forcing fucking SD compability and other arbitrary effing rules.

thenexus6

Never heard of Lone Survivor before, then I just noticed it was the game that Seananners and his gf played in her video the other day..

Amazing, it's never had a price cut or even been on sale and then *bang* PS+'d.

Thanks Sony

...not keen on any of the rest though...Basketball? Yuck.

FDC1

I don't think it has been confirmed yet if Pixeljunk Shooters Ultimate is cross-buy or not. I think their answer was "we're looking into it". We'll probably have the answer tommorrow when June content is officially announced on the blog.

Kolma

Well we already got Lone Survivor so you can cross that out.
NBA 2k14 probably sells too well for them to just give it to us for free (and just recently they bundled it with MLB 14 the Show)
Demon's Crown is unlikely since we didn't get Muramasa.

I have a feeling US's games are going to be completely different

git|rbug

So, wait, ps4 owners are loosing resogun and gaining Pixeljunk Shooter... I have no idea what pixeljunk is, since i've never heard of it, but that seems pretty lame.

or, is this not the the game replacing resogun? I heard there'll be two ps+ games in june for the ps4 as well.

PixelJunk Shooter 1&2 are stellar games. Very satisfying both on first play-through and to get 100% (which I did for 1 but never beat the final boss in 2). I really wanted to check out the remaster but wasn't going to buy them. So this is nice. If you're a PS4 owner with PS+, I'm sorry you're/we're still not getting big titles but rest assured that PJS are well-crafted and fun to play.

As many have said for a while now, we aren't likely to get AAA PS4 games on PS+ until after E3, and even then it's likely only one or two for a 12 month period, and - outside of Knack - they're probably going to be games that at lot of software-starved early adopters have already purchased outright.

So, wait, ps4 owners are loosing resogun and gaining Pixeljunk Shooter... I have no idea what pixeljunk is, since i've never heard of it, but that seems pretty lame.

or, is this not the the game replacing resogun? I heard there'll be two ps+ games in june for the ps4 as well.

EU lost resogun months and months ago. Don't assume anything about North American IGC content from EU news, it often ends in disappointment :D

FDC1

PJ Shooter Ultimate will be great if they didn't butcher the port. It's a full HD compilation of 2 really good games.

Dragon's Crown (much like Killer is Dead) is a great game that was overshadowed by the silly press reaction over some minor titillation.

Hope we get it in Asia, we already got Lone Survivor this month - more people need to play these fantastic games.
Dragon's Crown is VanillaWare's highest selling game ever. The controversy helped it.

Hm if that game gets confirmed cross buy it might be another Vita game!

So potentially:

PS3:
NBA2k14
Lone Survivor
Dragon's Crown edit: not cross buy.

PS4:
PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate

PSVita:
Lone Survivor
Dragon's Crown

Sounds too good to be true when you put it like that.

FDC1

Hm if that game gets confirmed cross buy it might be another Vita game!

So potentially:

PS3:
NBA2k14
Lone Survivor
Dragon's Crown edit: not cross buy.

PS4:

PSVita:
Lone Survivor
Dragon's Crown

There will be another Vita game.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Does the NA offering differs much from the EU PSN+ offering?

Because that is a pretty weak offering for the month.

Top Bottom