• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One X Enhanced Interview [6:32] Explanation Video

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
I asked Albert about Super Sampling if that was considered an Xbox One X Enhanced game and this was his reply:

Supersampling scales down the 4K games and improves the overall image quality when using a 1080p TV. It's separate from Xbox One X Enhanced.

J 0 E

Microsoft is doing a much much better job than Sony at presenting and explaining their upgraded console features, they seemed to learn from Sony’s mistakes (what Sony did when unveiling PS4)

Just remember PS4 Pro’s conference

cackhyena

Microsoft is doing a much much better job than Sony at presenting and explaining their upgraded console features, they seemed to learn from Sony’s mistakes (what Sony did when unveiling PS4)

Just remember PS4 Pro’s conference

Good. And hopefully, Sony takes notes for their next thing. Everyone wins.

Tripolygon

Banned
Microsoft is doing a much much better job than Sony at presenting and explaining their upgraded console features, they seemed to learn from Sony's mistakes (what Sony did when unveiling PS4)

Just remember PS4 Pro's conference
I call BS on this narrative, they are pretty much doing exact same thing Sony did.

1. Sony revealed the Pro by inviting press and showing them side by side comparison.
2. Have the lead architect explain the idea behind the system.
3. Did a deep dive into the system with Digital Foundry and tech websites.
4. Release videos in 4K and also have developers talking about Pro enhancements.
5. Release a list of games with pro support
6. And just recently launch a Pro enhancement blog series on PSBlog website.

Cmerrill

You don't need to be empathetic towards me.
Perhaps someone should bring up in an interview the 4k player in the Xbox S still crushing colours and asking if/when they will fix it. And if it will be an issue on the X too.

I asked Albert about Super Sampling if that was considered an Xbox One X Enhanced game and this was his reply:

Supersampling scales down the 4K games and improves the overall image quality when using a 1080p TV. It's separate from Xbox One X Enhanced.

It only happens on XOX Enhanced games tho, cause they're the only ones rendering at 4K. So not completely separate.

Top Bottom