• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaming press invited to Rocksteady Studios (embargo will be lifted over a month)

doemaaan

hmmmm

1393592001-batman.jpg

gamespot.com/romansionis/blog

For the new page, why not.

FROM THE ASHES OF ARKHAM THE FIRES WILL RAGE AND GOTHAM WILL BURN
This biggest reason behind my hype, this quote.

Endo Punk

So another Batman game huh? Glad I didn't purchase Origins because I would have been burnt out on the IP.

Makes Origins sort of pointless unless WB intends on making Batman an annual franchise alternating between RockSteady and WB Montreal.

Would be a shame if RockSteady don't get to create a new IP or work on another existing property

Atruvius

I hope it's something else than Batman. I just got kind of bored by the combat in Arkham City. Judge Dredd game is what I most desire.

ZeroX03

Banned
That style of logo would certainly fit the hints dropped in City.

Really hope Rocksteady goes out with a bang. My opinions on Origins are not favorable.

Blink Me

I hope it's something else than Batman. I just got kind of bored by the combat in Arkham City. Judge Dredd game is what I most desire.

God yes a good open world Judge Dredd game would be amazing. I don't see why Rebellion haven't tried yet since they own the IP.

Endo Punk

Having the whole of Gotham as a playground would be so fucking rad. Fingers crossed for Batmobile, the animated series kind :D

Rocksteady's Batman games might be my favourite series of the last generation, and I can't wait to see them take another shot at it. Origins had a few neat ideas, but mostly just felt like a hollow copy of City; I want to see another big leap like we saw from Asylum to City.

Luthos

I'd like to see them try something that isn't Batman. I mean I'll sure as shit take another Batman from Rocksteady, but still.

Aces&Eights

I have yet to play origins, but I'm down for a next-gen batman. I hope hope hope it's 60fps. Playing asylum on pc was so much better the console a last gen.

I'm with you, McLovin. I have not picked up AO because my little voice said it might not turn out very well for me to play that game based on a franchise I know and love. Something was just not quite right. A new Rocksteady Batman game though? That's wood enducing.

Top Bottom