• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct 2012.11.7 on Wii U system features - Nov. 7, 6AM EST

JoeInky

If he isn't standing on one leg, with a pineapple in one hand and a melon in the other whilst balancing a coconut on his free foot, I'm cancelling my preorder, they're obviously not serious about the console if they can't even be bothered to do such basic things.

piteru

Banned
well cheesemeister is our nintendo evangelist!
all hail cheesemeister!
looking forward to you tweets as always! ;)

Nosgoroth

One (1) hour to go, and I've known about this ND for just three. I love the audacity of these super short notice announcements.

Please don't screw this up, Nintendo. I want to leave this thing impressed, or at the very least confident. I want to say "wow", Iwata!

Robin64

Let's do this! This is a tremendously important ND as far as I am concerned. Odd it's not worldwide, even.

piteru

Banned
anybody in the nd ncl page?
do you have a "video window"?
i only have the logo of nd and the announcement of the event.

Rootbeer

Banned
As the proud owner of a Wii U Deluxe pre-order... this is the moment I have been waiting for :D :D Can't wait... just 30 more minutes.

ASIS

Isn't that "amazing"?

Well yeah, but that's what I hear when the Japanese are amazed, I'm not aware of any other word. (I'm not Japanese and I don't speak Japanese, this is just personal effort on my part so I may very well be wrong :p).

StayDead

there is a shockingly low level of hype for this one.

We need the Bravely Default hype train attack in here.

8163620106_47e5b35177_o.gif

StayDead

Gimme dem accomplisments, Nintendo!

I'd rather they didnt and kept it game based like Smash Bros.

Achievements are such a bad way of developers skimping on content (since people go farm them instead of complaining about a lack of content).

Kenka

This is the real thing and its announcements is so sudden; it almost feels unreal. Scalpers will either rub their hands in a few minutes or have their head hung in despair.

Red UFO

I'd rather they didnt and kept it game based like Smash Bros.

Achievements are such a bad way of developers skimping on content (since people go farm them instead of complaining about a lack of content).

I agree, and I'm pretty sure that will be the case.

Top Bottom