• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be honest I couldn't even imagine doing this without the instant craft QoL improvement we should get later. I am hoarding all of my megacrysts until that happens and will only make Hero Rings in the meantime. Won't even touch the other 3 until that change happens.

Thanks for going through all that... It's like I WANT to believe that money trumped over the barriers of time... but it's questionable for sure. If by chance it's legit, that's awesome. Course, I just thought of this part, if it was a fairly new account, the chances of having 70 trophies already is ridiculously low too

Exactly. Most of them I could see sure, but the friend point one and the gift one are the two that just take months to get.

Actually I have a 2nd question about the validity of that ring. It may have already been mentioned but even if he had all the Hero Ring's completed when the update hit which I will believe as it was fully possible. He would need 41100 Megacrysts to complete the amount of the 3 rings he completed. Well the material cap before the update was 250 and 99 stacks per item so the max you could have was 24750 and that with only carrying Megacrysts. So I guess that is possible, but then he farmed 16,350 megacrysts in 3 days?....

Mugaaz and I with the same thoughts I see lol.

Mugaaz

Changed my mind on the legitimacy of this. Looked into inventory requirements to stash the megacrysts prior to rank 100 cap being removed, doesn't add up.

Per his screenshots, he crafted this many rings:
Ruler ring 309 x 80 megacrysts = 24720 mega
Dom Ring 139 x 60 mega = 8340 mega
Monarch Ring 237 x 60 mega = 14,220 mega
Total = 47280 megas / 99 per space = 477 inventory spaces.

As I understand material slots are capped at 250. So he would of had to grind at least half of this since the release of 2.0. If that is true, I don't see how it is possible.

Celegus

Does anyone with JP insight know if there's TM's that give Mag atk and HP? Because FML mage HP is too damn low! Coming up with various teams for Gilga trial and I look at my Emperor and try to squeeze him in there for shits and giggles but his HP is just too low. If I take away a mag +30% his damage will suffer. Does it ever get any better for mages in the future?

I hope so too! Thought Emperor might work well for this, but he may end up being too squishy. I don't have his own TM yet, which has the extra HP 10% on it.

Alkez

Does anyone with JP insight know if there's TM's that give Mag atk and HP? Because FML mage HP is too damn low! Coming up with various teams for Gilga trial and I look at my Emperor and try to squeeze him in there for shits and giggles but his HP is just too low. If I take away a mag +30% his damage will suffer. Does it ever get any better for mages in the future?

Weirdly enough I was looking this up earlier today for my arena team. Sadly the only thing that does both is Karl's TM as far as I could see.

Awww nuts, Black Cowl not finished yet after all but is at 99.4% so.....soon, soon! Thinking I'll just burn NRG on maze right now but then back to TM to finish this rather than allowing NRG to recharge until bed.

Xion86

Heh, funny thing just happened before setting my TM farming up for the night. Thought to myself that I haven't bought one of those daily special chests in a while which cost Gil, and I might even be lucky that it's Light MC today which is what I want to farm. Went to check....was 2 Light MC on offer :| what are the chances haha.

RedZaraki

Banned
Awww nuts, Black Cowl not finished yet after all but is at 99.4% so.....soon, soon! Thinking I'll just burn NRG on maze right now but then back to TM to finish this rather than allowing NRG to recharge until bed.

That's awesome dude.

My TM Farm team is currently:

- Bracer
- Black Cowl
- Black Cowl
- Sakurafabuki
- Power of Creation

After this batch I'll probably start

- Doublehand
- Shine's TM

and something else good.

That's awesome dude.

My TM Farm team is currently:

- Bracer
- Black Cowl
- Black Cowl
- Sakurafabuki
- Power of Creation

After this batch I'll probably start

- Doublehand
- Shine's TM

and something else good.

Nice, wish I had PoC haha Do you already have one Bracer finished? Or do you only have one Gaff?

Mine right now is

Black Cowl 99.4% Not sure what I'm replacing it with yet.

Bracer

Bracer

DW #2

Rising Sun

One of the bracers is up in the 80's so I'm thinking I"ll let it finish naturally and use the trust moogles we're about to get (tomorrow and for Arena) on the second bracer to catch it up a ways so they finish in similar time frame. The other two are a ways behind since they entered the fold later on.

Since FFX is probably still a ways off I'm thinking of focusing on Refia next so I'll likely replace Cowl with Minerva Bustier. Thought I'd do Lordly Robe for her but looks like bustier is superior. I'll double check she can wear clothes first ha

Since FFX is probably still a ways off I'm thinking of focusing on Refia next so I'll likely replace Cowl with Minerva Bustier. Thought I'd do Lordly Robe for her but looks like bustier is superior. I'll double check she can wear clothes first ha

Refia can use the Minerva Bustier. It's great for her. Only thing better is Marie's Rainbow Robe.

Muku

I wish that each team set that is available would allow you to put different espers without it changing for all of them. Each one should be individual in set up. Ugh.

Refia can use the Minerva Bustier. It's great for her. Only thing better is Marie's Rainbow Robe.

Good, good. Poor ExDeath, I should have done Shantottos for him long ago and now I'm doing Refia first. Maybe I'll replace the bracers with MAG 30%s when they are done. At the top of my head, I think the only other stuff I'd do for Refia out of what I have is Lenna's staff and Leo's shield but the latter is low priority. Oh, actually, Melody of Life would work great with the Bustier...hmmm might have to do that one sooner than later. I'm assuming the Soul Crown is the best head armor for her so just would have to look at the best accessories for her. Right now I have the Candy Basket and Water God's Amulet on her.

RedZaraki

Banned
Nice, wish I had PoC haha Do you already have one Bracer finished? Or do you only have one Gaff?

Mine right now is

Black Cowl 99.4% Not sure what I'm replacing it with yet.

Bracer

Bracer

DW #2

Rising Sun

One of the bracers is up in the 80's so I'm thinking I"ll let it finish naturally and use the trust moogles we're about to get (tomorrow and for Arena) on the second bracer to catch it up a ways so they finish in similar time frame. The other two are a ways behind since they entered the fold later on.

My one and only Gaffgarion.

I've finished these TMs:

- Excalibur
- Deathbringer
- DW x 3
- Dualcast
- Blade Mastery

RedZaraki

Banned
Ah well I'm sure you'll get another while hunting for a 5* base in the future. Nice collection you have so far though!

I think Orlandu is my big fish. I don't want any other unit I can think of nearly as much. Until Cloud hits global, no one else is close, for me. MAYBE Tidus is in that neighborhood, but not really.

I think Orlandu is my big fish. I don't want any other unit I can think of nearly as much. Until Cloud hits global, no one else is close, for me. MAYBE Tidus is in that neighborhood, but not really.

Those are the two I'm targeting too but given their banners, will likely wait out for FFX to get Tidus. Who knows though, maybe they'll change their banners in Global? If only the player's choice came after Orlandu but they're intentionally doing it just before him no doubt to drain everyone's lapis.

bonkeng

**IF** that's not a hack, the sheer amount of lapis thrown away on instant crafts is mindbloggling.

One pic shows that he has 7 and some fraction stacks of hero rings. Looking at the full stacks, he has 693 rings, at 300 lapis per instant craft = 207,900 lapis on instant crafts of hero rings.

A second pic shows that this person needed 685 upgrades for the ring mats, at 300 lapis per instant craft, equals = 205,500 lapis spent.

So, total, that's (207,900 + 205,500) = 413,400 lapis spent on instant crafts ALONE.

$100 USD buys 18,000 lapis.

Therefore, (413,400 / 18,000) = 22.97 packs --> 23 packs * $100 = $2,300 spent ALONE on instant crafts.

And that doesn't even count all the energy spent on gathering all those megacrysts.

That's one hell of an analytical anomaly. Calling severe BS on this being legit and not a hack.

The Dominion Ring is 100% crafted.

The Hero Rings and the Megacrysts however, are most likely injected. You can't farm all those and be still at rank 104.

Severe bullshit indeed.

Mugaaz

The Hero Rings and the Megacrysts however, are most likely injected. You can't farm all those and be still at rank 104.

Severe bullshit indeed.

You can't farm all those because there is literally not enough inventory space. It couldn't of been done by now at ANY rank. Even if he was 150 it is still impossible because the material limit is too small for the amount of rings you would need. If the inventory space existed to store it all, then he absolutely could of done at rank 104 because of the previous cap. However, since there isn't enough room to store all the megacrysts prior to 2.0, it is not possible for anyone to have it unless the grinded half of the megacrysts you need after the launch of 2.0.

Visceir

I think there's two realistic possibilities here:

1) What Shintoki said: Gilgamesh is going to be rough, but Gumi can't alienate the non-macroers. Very difficult (but clearable) for non-macroers at launch, macroers will be challenged but should be able to clear it reasonably easily.

2) Gilgamesh is overtuned towards a future point in power creep (think Robot trial in JP). Impossible for non-macroers, very difficult but clearable at first. Encounter is clearly designed towards requiring future units that are yet to be released (like Orlandu, who is now in the Global client awaiting release). Only way the trial is being cleared at launch is via some sort of exploit strategy.

I'm leaning more towards Shin's argument here. There might be some minor overtuning at work, but it's going to be minor and likely immaterial to most of the macroers here on GAF.

I expect many to underestimate the difficulty of gilga trial.

FF XIV raid will probably be a big gamechanger for many as it'll give easy access to a good 6* DC healer and a good ele-res/stat buffer. First key to beating a trial is to actually be able to survive the barrage of attacks being hurled at you.

H3xum

So is this week the players choice banner or the FFZ2 banner? Curious to see

I feel like it wouldn't be the players choice, right, because they wouldn't have two weeks without any event

Muku

You must not have tried since the new update... cause you can >.>

I haven't. And for some reason I was thinking as I was typing (was in a maze run at time) that I was probably being stupid and probably could. Glad to see it's changed.

Valentus

Severe bullshit indeed.

Yeah somethings fishy here... To have 680 rings you have to farm at least 3000 times water shrine (the fastest exploration to complete and have chance of getting crysts of all colors)

3000*666 = 1.998.000 rank exp only on explorations... And its only rank 104????

And i think im getting short with 3000 times, because getting only 680 hero rings requires 6800 fire and ice megas

Edit: reddit says getting to rank 104 needs 1,743,543 exp.... What

Unless the Guy only farmed on low rank explorations like Phantom forest... But why would you do that if you have unlimited lapis to refill nrg?... The numbers dont fit at all...

Those are the two I'm targeting too but given their banners, will likely wait out for FFX to get Tidus. Who knows though, maybe they'll change their banners in Global? If only the player's choice came after Orlandu but they're intentionally doing it just before him no doubt to drain everyone's lapis.
This is why I'm limiting myself! If anything I want my pool to last from player's choice to Orlandu banner.

Skewed towards players choice if Noctis is involved. If i can't get lucky then, well, I suck.

Wouldn't mind Tidus down the road! I'm eager to move on from this current banner tho :p

Lyrian

I expect many to underestimate the difficulty of gilga trial.

First key to beating a trial is to actually be able to survive the barrage of attacks being hurled at you.

Very much agreed. Even I know the game plan in general, I'm still expecting to lose a few times before getting it right on the Gilg trial.

Yeah somethings fishy here... To have 680 rings you have to farm at least 3000 times water shrine (the fastest exploration to complete and have chance of getting crysts of all colors)

3000*666 = 1.998.000 rank exp only on explorations... And its only rank 104????

And i think im getting short with 3000 times, because getting only 680 hero rings requires 6800 fire and ice megas

Edit: reddit says getting to rank 104 needs 1,743,543 exp.... What

Unless the Guy only farmed on low rank explorations like Phantom forest... But why would you do that if you have unlimited lapis to refill nrg?... The numbers dont fit at all...

The only possible loophole here is that the Lunar New Year event was run repeatedly for the 7 days, which paid very low rank xp on INT difficulty.

Still, running a macro constantly for the exploration for 7 days straight, could the 10000+ megacites actually be farmed? Even so, breaks had to be taken to instant craft rings, manage inventory, etc.

Still, we can gain from the actual crafting of a Dominion ring, that give or take the drop rate on the needed materials from the other rings at ~1% each.

In other words, you need the equivalent of 9 natural single-ticket pulls to come out to be rainbow draws....

... I'd rather have the 9 rainbow pulls than a Dominion ring.

Shouta

I keep getting close to beating the Dreadnaught Pro with friend units and then the captain para's the friend unit and they just wail on them until I lose. =(

I want to get the Axe before the event goes away lol

Celegus

I keep getting close to beating the Dreadnaught Pro with friend units and then the captain para's the friend unit and they just wail on them until I lose. =(

I don't think I have your GL account yet. Would a Noctis help or should I try to gear up a mage? Can also do Yun since he's immune to paralyze if that's the issue.

tuffymon

swapped a bracer for a jeweled ring on gilga

Lyrian

Need some GAF help for this?

Muku

What's your GL #? I think I missed it a while back.

across

I sent you a friend request the other day - I can throw a Ribbon on my Exdeath if that'll help. Though at PRO level maybe you'd be better off with a physical unit?

edit: changed it anyway, just in case.

Shouta

I don't think I have your GL account yet. Would a Noctis help or should I try to gear up a mage? Can also do Yun since he's immune to paralyze if that's the issue.

swapped a bracer for a jeweled ring on gilga

Need some GAF help for this?

What's your GL #? I think I missed it a while back.

I sent you a friend request the other day - I can throw a Ribbon on my Exdeath if that'll help. Though at PRO level maybe you'd be better off with a physical unit?

edit: changed it anyway, just in case.

Goddamn, dat rush of replies and that triple same time post! lol

058,171,835 is my ID. Put GAF in your comment for a bit so it's easier for me to tell.

tuffy's gilga when it comes up again should be able to do the trick pretty easily now that it has a jeweled ring. It's just the para that keeps getting the friend units.

Edit: Wait, do you always get a Rare Summon Ticket when you finish an area?

Muku

058,171,835 is my ID. Put GAF in your comment for a bit so it's easier for me to tell.

tuffy's gilga when it comes up again should be able to do the trick pretty easily now that it has a jeweled ring. It's just the para that keeps getting the friend units.

No. That's just like first few places I believe that do that. Been a while.

Also, sent you a request~

bonkeng

Sent you an invite.

Lyrian

That's just like first few places I believe that do that. Been a while.

So we're a tad passionate in this thread and tend to lurk here.... who knew?

/writes Post-it note to self to lurk thread more and sticks it on side of laptop

-------

Invite sent as well Put on a Jeweled Ring for you as well.

Like Muku said, the first few (5) dungeons on the first isle award a rare summon ticket on clearing their final floor.

Ken

hooray for doing random 10 pull. double the cannon-chans

uyEa6Fd.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom