• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red UFO

I fell asleep watching the Necrodancer stream last night and woke up to like, weird music playing over the stream or something? But I can't remember if that was just a weird dream thing or if it was real, someone please help.

Jintor

i'm listening to the zelda botw ost outside of the game finally and i don't hate it?

it was just a bit toooooooo quiet in the game itself i think.

automata, p5 still rolling very high tho. spla2n soon too... and hell maybe arms is a contender, who knows. what else out there on the soundtrack train this year?

will dan bring yooka laylee songs to the table and have them all dismissed in moments?

Jintor

i have the mario karts, the zeldas, the puyos and then i'll have thumpers.

that's not bad even without rebuying games i already have on other systems for the portability factor

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I just kinda want more story heavy stuff because that's what I'm in the mood for. Not much of that in the switch really.

I will rebuy nitw on switch with no hesitation.

Jintor

hope the thing gets some good jrpgs.

persona 5 really would have been a fucking sick get. no way sony was gonna let that slide tho

Antiwhippy

I don't think it's sony as much as atlus being weird lol.

Still, not really that worried about having things to play on the switch. Thumper, disgaea 5 and Splatoon 2 will do me good for awhile. Hell, maybe even arms after more impressions.

oti

Banned
I actually kinda want more Catherine than more persona.

I wonder if at some point people will go "yeah, I've played this game before". Japan is cool and all, but at some point another Japan simulator with RPG elements might not be enough.

A multi media project could be pretty interesting. Like what Level 5 tries with Snack World.

2939712-2369865116-maxre.jpg

The Giant Beastcast - Episode 104
This week we've got discussions about Injustice 2, South Park, the Witcher on Netflix, and Dead Cells. Also top tier monitor talk, spider nightmare emails, and the finale of the bread vs. cake debate.

I'm all about the how you sleep at night talk.

I can't wait for the Brad Destiny 2 filibuster during GoTY

Something tells me this year is going to be a bloodbath

Yes it is.

how the fuck is it the 19th already.
First playthrough is essentially the first chapter.

I feel like I'm close to finishing the first chapter and I feel like there are some details missing so, I totally can't wait to go through the other playthroughs.

Nier discussion needs to drop phrases like "playthroughs" or "chapters", we just need to be telling people, hey, you'll know when you're done. It's pretty obvious when you're done.

Nier discussion needs to drop phrases like "playthroughs" or "chapters", we just need to be telling people, hey, you'll know when you're done. It's pretty obvious when you're done.

Yeah the terminology hasn't caught up, partly because like, no other game is structured quite like Nier that I can think of. But calling them "endings" and "playthroughs" sets up certain expectations that aren't really accurate. Chapters or routes works better. Still, I think route B is largely a waste of time because it doesn't add much and playing as 9S sucks donkey dick

Antiwhippy

I disagree but I'll have to go into a whole thing for that which probably doesn't belong in this thread with people playing through the game.

Like honestly i probably spent most of my time in b.

Curufinwe

Unless you're behind a closed door or otherwise separated from other people, flossing your teeth at work is disgusting and unprofessional behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom