• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT5| The Man In the High Chair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zolo

Trump is not that smart. He hired Mooch because he likes his swag (e.g. Mooch says what Trump wants him to say, but also *how* Trump wants him to say it, unique to anyone Trump's hired thus far).

If anyone's trying to suck his own cock here, it's Trump himself.

Yeah. People have forgotten that Trump didn't think Spicer went far enough.

royalan

Trump is not that smart. He hired Mooch because he likes his swag (e.g. Mooch says what Trump wants him to say, but also *how* Trump wants him to say it, unique to anyone Trump's hired thus far).

If anyone's trying to suck his own cock here, it's Trump himself.

Yep, this dummy ain't going anywhere. If anything, Trump's probably asking if there's a way to make him VP.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Anyone know what Bernie's objection was?

Said on the last page, but probably something to do with the Iran Sanctions.
I don't know much about what ended up in the bill regarding Iran. Iran did launch 2? missiles earlier this year which was stupid on their part. On the other hand, they have seemingly followed the agreement.

Rachael Bade‏Verified account @rachaelmbade 1h1 hour ago
More
.@RepMarkMeadows says unequivocally that skinny repeal can't pass the House & he just told @SpeakerRyan this on the House floor

This is a big fucking storm brewing.

I don't know. Nobody has fellated Trump like Mooch does.

You can't outdo your boss, couple of high-profile articles and insecure Small Hands goes ballistic

Why would Paul Ryan even be out there talking about how maybe they'll pass this if he actually wanted the Senate to pass it?

Obviously it's risky, because if the Senate does pass it he probably has to have a vote on it, but talking about how the House might just pass the Senate's bill seems like a pretty clever way to force the Senate to kill it.

Hill GOP legislates like Trump fires people.

Honestly this is the craziest thing Scaramucci said. It's not getting enough attention.

Don't call him Mooch like he wants, call him Snowflame.

CNN: McMaster isolated, at odds with Trump

FIRE EVERYONE, DONALD

Oh good, the meltdown I predicted is coming true near when I thought it would...but why is my knees shaking?

Kusagari

So what happens in the hilarious scenario of Ryan not giving a shit and bringing it to vote anyway and then, dun dun dun, the vote failing?

Ernest

Banned
Donald Trump is an Ivy League grad.

Jared Kushner is an Ivy League grad.

💰💰💰
Trump was only undergrad, and both their dad's gave tons of money to their sons' respective schools.

The 'Mooch didn't come from money, so it's tougher to explain.

Rosie Gray‏Verified account @RosieGray 17m17 minutes ago
same source says Bannon "didn't care" and basically laughed it off.

Rosie Gray‏Verified account @RosieGray 25m25 minutes ago
Source close to Bannon and Scaramucci, to me: "It's not a problem for [Mooch] because the president doesn't give a shit."

So what happens in the hilarious scenario of Ryan not giving a shit and bringing it to vote anyway and then, dun dun dun, the vote failing?

If the Senate passes the "skinny repeal" they'll see if they got the votes (they don't). The process will probably stop there. Then "we got other shit to do, ACA will collapse, (try to) blame Democrats" talking points will pop up.

Eventually they'll give up.

Did Bernie give a reason for voting against the Russia sanctions bill?

EDIT: ah

@SenSanders
Following Trump's comments that he won't recertify Iran's compliance with the nuclear agreement I worry new sanctions could endanger it.

sangreal

Did Bernie give a reason for voting against the Russia sanctions bill?

EDIT: ah

how does that follow at all? failure to certify just gives congress a 60-day period to re-enact sanctions without a filibuster (there are probably 60 votes for it anyway). How does that play into the decision to impose, or not impose, these unrelated sanctions today?

Gruco

Banned
I really can't believe what we're seeing with health care. The determination to "do something" and move the process forward while still getting nowhere on policy is just...I kind of "got it" when the House passed the AHCA because YOLO, but they've already carried this pile of nothing much further than I ever imagined.

So i mentioned yesterday Donald Trump was the second worst president in the world today, not including dictators

Just wanted to say, that remains the same, and probably will for a long time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom