• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

Slayven

Crying..��

Respect Pete Nice tho, son..

That Pop goes the weasel money wasn't long

Commencing in 2007 and concluding in 2009, Nash was involved in litigation with an auction house relating to the authenticity of baseball memorabilia he consigned for sale. When deposed under oath, Nash invoked the Fifth Amendment dozens of times in response to questions about the origins of specific pieces of memorabilia. The court found in favor of the auction house, and Nash signed a court order in which he admitted to having committed fraud.[1]

On July 1, 2014, after having plead guilty to misdemeanor tax fraud, Nash was sentenced in Albany County court for not paying taxes from 2009 through 2011. As a result, Nash paid $13,101 to the state in back taxes, penalties and interest.

Hey all random question:

Any of you rock a fade? What levels do you usually go with?

Just recently went with a 1/2 on bottom 1.5 on top. I used to just get a ceaser, then went for a real slight fade, to where I am now since you could barely tell the difference.

I just caught on that she was the achey breaky heart dudes kid. Took me be surprise. She must want back in the will or something

Taper fade for maximum wave accent

I saw that Daryl Davis (black guy that talks to racists) did a AMA on reddit and in the title it was "KLAN we have a conversation" or something like that..

I rolled my eyes before I started my studies for that day.

Did anyone check out the thread and can give me the summary?

I saw that Daryl Davis (black guy that talks to racists) did a AMA on reddit and in the title it was "KLAN we have a conversation" or something like that..

I rolled my eyes before I started my studies for that day.

Did anyone check out the thread and can give me the summary?

Why you wishing harm on people lol

I'm sure an ally will make a thread here later

Who is this Numb? Her hair is laid.

image.php

Skittles

How Marvel a black game when the only black person ever playable was Storm? Lol
I should have clarified and said I meant culturally speaking. Feel like Marvel has been a black thing for a long ass time

That EVE online thread is fucking wild. Get me a TV show based on that shit.

Numb

Who is this Numb? Her hair is laid.

image.php
Checking east african girls on tumblr way back

Crimson and feenix back up!
I should have clarified and said I meant culturally speaking. Feel like Marvel has been a black thing for a long ass time

It's amazing when big companies see the existence of minorities

Ever read the EVE online story about a player who was so terribly bad as well as terribly arrogant, that a con man and another player hatched a plan to make him the most wanted player in the game by having the player work with the bad gamer to launch an assault with bombs, turn against the bad gamer, then become a victim of the bombs along with 14 other players, turning the bad players rep down into the negatives where if the bad player ever went into a crowded system, every player in that vicinity would have complete authority to shoot the bad player on sight.

Yeah, EVE is some wild shit.

Malyse

Nintendo sends out the worst marketing emails, mainly because they don't put shit on sale ever. They also don't leverage the info they collect: if I put something on my wishlist, fucking email me when it releases! Put it in my newsfeed. They half got it right with the 3DS, but it's annoying as fuck to get an email/notification about the release of a game you bought digitally two weeks ago. Also, there aren't enough demos on any store. They have games that have demos on other platforms but not theirs.

Such small QOL improvements too.

lordmrw

Ever read the EVE online story about a player who was so terribly bad as well as terribly arrogant, that a con man and another player hatched a plan to make him the most wanted player in the game by having the player work with the bad gamer to launch an assault with bombs, turn against the bad gamer, then become a victim of the bombs along with 14 other players, turning the bad players rep down into the negatives where if the bad player ever went into a crowded system, every player in that vicinity would have complete authority to shoot the bad player on sight.

Yeah, EVE is some wild shit.

I fully acknowledge that that sounds awesome. But at the same time it also sounds like people way too much time on their hands.

Top Bottom