• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

SoulPlaya

more money than God
OB5Be.jpg
Cool for the Rock, but man at those arms! Take it easy Rock, don't make it so obvious.

And you can't get banned for Kane posts. Stop trying to quench the fire that is the Kane Snowglobe Kliq Frankman! It can't be done. There's weird Kane stuff out there that must be unearthed!

EDIT: Check out the avatar!

UberTag

The great thing is, Vince can't blacklist the UK like he did Canada. He has to go over there at least twice a year.
He can still go over there and tape television in the US before he does. Although I imagine the fact that he can censor crowd response due to tape delay is sufficient enough of a filter to make running TV in the UK amenable to him.

Kaladin

pwinsider said:
The latest in the Mick Foley-Dean Ambrose storyline is that Foley has written a blog about the situation but won't publish it until his latest book deal (his WWE kid's book featuring Miz and CM Punk, among others) so as not to hurt his book deal. There's a long term plan here, starting the issue via social media and then moving it to the larger stage. The end game here is to introduce and make Ambrose right out of the gate in a new, unique manner.

I hope they don't fuck this up.

Isn't the RAW UK show usually taped a few days in advance? Seems like ~7 hours is a pretty quick turn around for them, so I doubt there'll be too much cutting/piping noise.

UberTag

At least people here will manage to be able to skip tonight's RAW.
Game 3 of the Bruins vs. Capitals should easily be higher on everyone's priority list than a by-the-numbers RAW.
It's not like they're sticking 60-minute matches between Michaels & Cena on these London shows any more.

We are now in the ever-popular SQUASH ERA...

butternut-squash.jpg

Kaladin

pwinsider said:
Pac is backstage at the Raw taping in London. There had been some interest in him in recent months, so I don't think it would hard to assume they took a look at him before the show.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaladin

I don't know if I would want Pac in WWE actually. His move set would be so neutered....though he is great with ring psychology and mat wrestling so he should fit in there.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
WWE has been doing same day tapings for Raw overseas in the 5 years. They use to tape it over the weekend but technology has improved.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tupac in WWE? First Coachella now WWE. He gets around.

bart jr

Neo Member
I didn't see this posted yet, but Kevin Steen and Jimmy Jacobs are wrestling against El Generico and a yet-to-be named opponent. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBIB_trfMRA&feature=youtu.be

I don't know if it's a mistake, but in the promo Steen says his match with Kingston during the Chikara show is for the Grand Championship.

Also, is it only me that thinks Steve Corino is the only logical choice to be chosen for El Generico's partner?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Funky Kane in a snowglobe. Duh
No, I can't. I promised the forum avatar request thread that I wouldn't make a request for a while. I'm going to ride with Funky Kane for now, and see how the Kane snowglobe Kliq functions. If it falters, Kane SnowGlobe avatar will make its triumphant return.

jmdajr

so? Show them the glory of Edge!

Lol. Holy fuck it was a chore trying to decide what movie we could watch last night. Along with my Mother In Law it's my Wife's 16 year old cousin visiting. She hates everything basically. Why not hate this too right!

G-Fex

Lol. Holy fuck it was a chore trying to decide what movie we could watch last night. Along with my Mother In Law it's my Wife's 16 year old cousin visiting. She hates everything basically. Why not hate this too right!

teens are dum dude.

what the hell, put on Twilight then

somedevil

More Raw Spoilers:

Backstage, Kofi Kingston was chatting with A.J. Daniel Bryan saw them talking and got jealous. Bryan changed the name of his finisher to the "Yes! Lock." The "Yes!" chants are deafening. Bryan is super over in London. Daniel Bryan enters and says that he can’t hear anything because of the “YES” chants from the crowd. He says that he’s renamed the LeBell Lock the YES Lock! He then starts saying YES repeatedly and the crowd joins in

John Cena came out for a promo. The anti-Cena fans outnumber the pro-Cena fans roughly 70-30. Cena acknowledged the "Yes" chants again and joined in. He cut a very intense, serious promo with no smiling or jokes. John Laurianitis interrupted and announced the Cena and Brock contract signing for next week. Lee noted that it seemed like the serious style Cena used turned some of the crowd in his favor by the end of the segment.

Vince is getting the editing tool ready for us tonight!

Top Bottom