• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crossover Game Between Sega, Capcom, Bandai Namco Announced! (3DS, No Details)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
New screen:
pxz6yw4f.jpg

CAPCOM:
13323206968537b1dr.png

BAMCO:
1332320738943u13em.png

SEGA:
1332320788900yt1qi.png

Varth

2+1=1 and the chromosome thing seems to point to the ability to combine characteristics from different characters. Sort of brings back to mind that Rockman Online thing that was cancelled.

I swear. Am I seeing Zylo from Shining Force in the lower-right of the SEGA dish? That's not entirely far-fetched—SEGA owns the franchise rights—but he's from the original game, not any of the newer stuff. Better hope this actually happens!

I keep seeing Vyse on the lower left in Sega's dish...
Bearing in mind that these are upside-down, the "feet" are the wrong color. Vyse wears knee-high boots of a palish tan color; that X has a red/black color starting roughly ankle-level which doesn't mesh with art of Vyse at all.

I'd love to see Vyse again, mind. I just don't see it in that X.

onilink88

Bearing in mind that these are upside-down, the "feet" are the wrong color. Vyse wears knee-high boots of a palish tan color; that X has a red/black color starting roughly ankle-level which doesn't mesh with art of Vyse at all.

I'd love to see Vyse again, mind. I just don't see it in that X.

Yeah, went to look at some official art, and certain things are definitely off. The sample was reminiscent of Vyse (to me, at least), and seeing it in Sega's dish just made my hope meter go haywire. :(

SMT

this show is not Breaking Bad why is it not Breaking Bad? it should be Breaking Bad dammit Breaking Bad
I call Medarots!! PLEASE!

I see Elec Man (lower left) and the dude from Bionic Commando whose name escapes me right now Rad Spencer (middle left).
Please be true.
EDIT: And the middle one is that ghost chick Hsien-Ko/Lei-Lei from Darkstalkers, holy crap.
I think we already came to the conclusion that the bottom left was Ken Masters, center was MMX Zero

So, to resume:

Capcom:
Dante
???
???
Zero
Jill Valentine
Ken
Batsu

Namco Bandai:
Jin Kazama
???
???
???
???
???
???

Sega:
???
???
Bayonetta
???
???
???
???

I let you people do Namco & Sega, I don't know these companies well enough. But looking at Capcom roster, it looks like a fighting game.

Zornica

Banned
So, to resume:

Capcom:
Dante
???
???
Zero
Jill Valentine
Ken
Batsu

Namco Bandai:
Jin Kazama
???
???
???
???
???
???

Sega:
???
???
Bayonetta
???
???
???
???

I let you people do Namco & Sega, I don't know these companies well enough. But looking at Capcom roster, it looks like a fighting game.

I'd love to see someone redo the old chart. It really needs an update

Mandoric

Banned

Namco and Capcom have previously had a crossover SRPG, and Banpresto's A-list franchise is also an SRPG, so that's why people are hoping for that.

Those are also made up of lots of one-on-one battles, so a fighter cast would fit well.

Boss Doggie

Oh btw KOS-MOS on Namco's right one.

I swear. Am I seeing Zylo from Shining Force in the lower-right of the SEGA dish? That's not entirely far-fetched—SEGA owns the franchise rights—but he's from the original game, not any of the newer stuff. Better hope this actually happens!

Erm, Zylo ain't blue.

duckroll

I want to share that I had a dream about this game. It was weird, but in the dream I was browsing a website, and it had an interview with the producer where he stated that this was the first 3DS production by Monolithsoft, and that the creative supervisor on the project was some ex-Squaresoft guy. The dream was fuzzy so I don't think there was an actual name. But yeah, weird dream.

The Hermit

I want to share that I had a dream about this game. It was weird, but in the dream I was browsing a website, and it had an interview with the producer where he stated that this was the first 3DS production by Monolithsoft, and that the creative supervisor on the project was some ex-Squaresoft guy. The dream was fuzzy so I don't think there was an actual name. But yeah, weird dream.

!

Boss Doggie

2ch thinks the one in Sega is Ogami from Sakura Wars.

I'll have you had last night.

Boss Doggie

By the way, the new note means that they have voice acting confirmed.

Edit: oops hold on, lemme just host this image elsewhere

That seems pretty accurate, yeah.

Did 2ch mention who they thought last week's Namco and Sega characters were?

Surprisingly no.

But their guess today have them.

Mandoric

Banned
That works well with Gemini for Sega's red one.

Edit: 2ch remembers Yumeria exists? Anyone remembers Yumeria exists? The game that that was basically only noticed for its title font?

Thores

Blonde Bamco girl in brown (dunno who she is) seems like kind of a stretch, but it's not like I have any better suggestions. Also, who's Visor Guy in Sega?

shaowebb

2+1=1 and the chromosome thing seems to point to the ability to combine characteristics from different characters. Sort of brings back to mind that Rockman Online thing that was cancelled.

If that is the case in this game I will literally start training in japanese if it doesn't come to the states. I've been wanting to for awhile now anyways and teetering on the decision, but if that happens then I'm taking the plunge immediately for this game.

Day 1 japan. Please God localize this to the states for all our sakes.

androvsky

Oh shit, Gemini and Ohgami? If those guesses turn out right (and Gemini is pretty solid), I'll definitely have to buy this eventually. Hope it gets localized.

Like I said before, why the hell would they pick Gemini if they weren't localizing it?

I think we already came to the conclusion that the bottom left was Ken Masters, center was MMX Zero

Okay, I can see Ken (makes more sense than Elec Man), but I can't see Zero in the center one at all.

EDIT: Okay, seeing the quoted image above, it all makes sense now.
EDIT2: No Ulala makes me a bit sad :(

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Varth said:

Bayonetta boobs.

On every character!

Mandoric

Banned
I don't think combining characteristics is gonna happen. If you're playing a game for characters, why would you want to use their tweaked clones rather than them?

2ch picture is great but I still have doubt about Namco's big sword girl and the new blonde one.

Everything else matches perfectly.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Oh shit, Gemini and Ohgami? If those guesses turn out right (and Gemini is pretty solid), I'll definitely have to buy this eventually. Hope it gets localized.

Like I said before, why the hell would they pick Gemini if they weren't localizing it?

Either way if it has Sakura Taisen characters I'm importing Day 1!

Can someone translate the pic too ? I don't know any of the Sega characters.

left to right

Capcom
Jill Valentine (Resident Evil)
Dante (Devil May Cry)
Zero (Mega Man X)
Frank West (Dead Rising)
Princess Devilotte de Deathsatan IX (Cyberbots)
Ken Masters (Street Fighter)
Batsu Ichimonji (Rival Schools)

Namco
Neneko (Yumeria)
Soma Schicksal (Gods Eater Burst)
Sanger Zonvolt (Super Robot Wars)
Blackrose (.hack)
Jin Kazama (Tekken)
Tear Grants (Tales of the Abyss)
KOS-MOS (Xenosaga)

Sega
Leanne (Resonance of Fate)
Gemini Sunrise (Sakura Wars V)
Kurt Irving (Valkyria Chronicles 3)
Toma (Shining Force EXA)
Ichiro Ohgami (Sakura Wars)
Bahn (Fighting Vipers)
Bruno Delinger (Dynamite Cop)

squall23

Sakura Wars character(s) in a game made by Banpresto with a SRW character in it.

lololololol

I want it to be true so much, and yet I just feel so pessimistic.

Sir, this was not a dream, this was a premonition.

squall23

Hell, I'm surprised Terada hasn't used them before.
It's not that he doesn't want to, it's just that there was an old interview about how RED's president despises SRW. It's why any mecha anime or game that has had any involvement with RED (most important one being Mashin Eiyuuden Wataru not including Sakura Wars itself) has never been in SRW. NEO could have had Wataru too if it wasn't for this crap.

Now, whenever there's an internet discussion about the downfall about Sakura Wars, I purposely make fun of the fact that SRW is alive and kicking while Sakura Wars is pretty much dead.

Boss Doggie

It's not that he doesn't want to, it's just that there was an old interview about how RED's president despises SRW. It's why any mecha anime or game that has had any involvement with RED (most important one being Mashin Eiyuuden Wataru not including Sakura Wars itself) has never been in SRW. NEO could have had Wataru too if it wasn't for this crap.

Now, whenever there's an internet discussion about the downfall about Sakura Wars, I purposely make fun of the fact that SRW is alive and kicking while Sakura Wars is pretty much dead.

Ahh right, ownership.

TERADA SHOULD USE DIGIMON XROS WARS DAMNIT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom