• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sucker Punch, can you get rid of Delsin's stupid hat-beanie... thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daingurse

I say keep it, it's nice to play a game where you're not some muscle head, tuxedo wearing, rage freak.

wolverine8.jpg

calder

You mean his toque?

I would like the option to give him a range of different toques. Maybe some DLC or unlockable ones. Give him an old-timey number with the pom-pom on top.

I need to pay more attention. I swear I only ever see these threads in relation to Suckerpunch games. I like his look and love the look of the game.

Tiktaalik

There's nothing scene/hipster about how he's dressed at all. This is standard pacific northwest clothing that you would wear for the half of the year when it's cold out.

Hey, man, I wore a beanie like that today because it was rather chilly where I live.

Oh and Seattle can get chilly, too. You don't want Delsin to catch a cold, do you?

How about you just be content with what you're getting OP. SP allowed consumers to influence too much of their game design with I2 where a lot of people ceaselessly cried about Cole's radical change and complained still when he returned to the Cole of old. Just play the game, who cares about a beanie. In the grand scheme of things, it's inconsequential.

I AM A GAMER AND CONSUMER AND THUS I FEEL ENTITLED TO DICTATE ANY AND ALL GAMEPLAY AND CHARACTER DESIGN DECISIONS.

Your face looks dumb.

Your face looks dumb. How's that feel?

lol, the character's name is "Delsin" and you're concerned about his hat?

Yes. How can I be a proper hero when I'm wearing a poor person hat?

balohna

He suffers from that thing where video game characters are designed to look distinct but wear stuff normal people probably wouldn't.

Not the hat specifically, but his whole get-up.

Before you all get your britches in a hitch, I live in the Pacific Northwest, I know people dress like that.

I just think that in this particular instance, the hat looks ridiculous.

EGYb8zJ.gif

There's nothing scene/hipster about how he's dressed at all. This is standard pacific northwest clothing that you would wear for the half of the year when it's cold out.
Exactly this.

Nobody up there seems to use umbrellas either, even with all that rain. Its like a thing.

someday

Banned
I live in Seattle and I agree with OP. Yeah, it can get chilly, but when they're worn all the time and indoors, it's just a fashion thing. I'm buying this game day one, but the character just irritates the hell out of me.

Whompa

Listening to fan feedback has been nothing but bad in regards to Sucker Punch.

Let them make the game they want to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom