• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch: Numbani map updated on PTR, Doomfist's gauntlet stolen

benzopil

Would be cool if Blizzard kept these changes in full version

Thanks to HiImNova from Reddit

PohEr2v.png

Previously they posted this on Twitter

J

JeremyEtcetera

Unconfirmed Member
"It's not who you think it is" must mean Terry Crews at this point. That or Doomfist is involved with the other new character coming out.

The worst thing that could come from this is another bait and switch like Ana/Sombra.

"It's not who you think it is" must mean Terry Crews at this point. That or Doomfist is involved with the other new character coming out.

The worst thing that could come from this is another bait and switch like Ana/Sombra.

It's probably gonna be the girl remote controlling Doomfist from base

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Hell, its about time for a new character.

Neoxon

So is the next character Doomfist or not?

This is a pretty telling hint, but I recall a post from one of the devs saying that "24 isn't who you think it is".

Zyae

All Jeff said was #24 is not who you think it is. They could do a 2 simultaneous release doomfist #25

Illucio

Banned
Now after Doomfist who is the next character?

All we can assume is it's either Athena robot body or the Hazmat Suit guy....

Neoxon

Kaplan said 'it's not who you think it is' but I think that's a red herring

I'm honestly hoping for two heroes at once, Doomfist and someone else like Efi.
That's what I was thinking. Was Kaplan's post a red herring meant to throw us off the trail?

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Now after Doomfist who is the next character?

All we can assume is it's either Athena robot body or the Hazmat Suit guy....

IIRC they said Hazmat Suit was morphed into one of the existing characters (I can't remember if it was Junkrat, Ana, or Mei).

DOWN

Banned
Wonder how many DLC characters they will do for this game. Three so far.

Assuming they don't make Overwatch 2 until next gen, maybe we will get like 3 more characters before they stop and focus on just more unlovable loot?

Have they ever described their vision?

Kaplan said 'it's not who you think it is' but I think that's a red herring

I'm honestly hoping for two heroes at once, Doomfist and someone else like Efi.

After the negative reaction from them dropping Genji, D.va, and Mei at the same time during the beta, they said they weren't going to release multiple characters at once.

It would be amazing if they went back on this. I thought those three getting dropped at the same time was awesome.

I don't think Ana was a bait and switch, people just kept assuming that a hint for Ana was connected to Sombra.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

Assuming they don't make Overwatch 2 until next gen, maybe we will get like 3 more characters before they stop and focus on just more unlovable loot?

I just don't see an OW 2 happening. Blizzard is all in on the games as service model now, that was obvious from the lack of Diablo 4 being announced and just adding a new class to D3 instead.

Jeff did say they'd 'leave the door open' about retiring heroes which could happen if they get too many. Maybe retired the heroes that don't fit in the game
COUGH WIDOWMAKER

It's a Blizzard game so it will get updates for years and years if past games are to go by.

Top Bottom