• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyrian

Nah, mages are still trash. Even with the best possible equipment you won't be doing more than 300k-400k per spell. There will be some specific bosses weak to magic though, so Zyrus pulls are great.

PHY Chain is the meta and will be for a very long time. Emperor with enhancements will be an exception for long fights though.

300-400k per spell (x2 for DC) per mage is "trash"?

Can I have some of what you're smoking?

Okay... what the effin' hell.
I'm still searching for Zyrus... for reasons.

Free summon: Firion
1/2 pull: Firion (really???)
Ticket from 300 lapis: FIRION

What the effin' eff??? I mean.... holy shit. This banner has been AWFUL for me. Literally the worst banner by a LONGSHOT so far. Argh!

My daily was a Firion as well.

I killed him in three turns with Orlandu, no problem. OTK is bad because we need time for the esper, so the resistance is a blessing.

1st turn) Snow got the MP drained before the battle started, I used Embolden with Refia, Wind buff with Minfillia and I chained with Orlandu.

2nd turn) Double Curaja, Earth resistance buff, Snow attack and I chained with Orlandu.

3rd turn) Another chain and the Esper kill.

I got fucked by RNG. Confused TT, and my 2 Orlandu's and they killed each other. Leaving Noct who was out of MP, Refia barely alive. Then she aoe'd me. I got her to 30% thresh hold in one turn. I also wasn't using Diablos on any of the Orlandu either. I'll try it again and should destroy it once my energy restores.

Dandte

I should try the new trial.....and i got crushed.

My team was Cecil with safety, Luneth, Refia, Marie and friend Noctis.

Ech started with Mp drain on Marie and afterwards she death kissed marie, marie and on the third refia -> wipe

Syntsui

I got fucked by RNG. Confused TT, and my 2 Orlandu's and they killed each other. Leaving Noct who was out of MP, Refia barely alive. Then she aoe'd me. I got her to 30% thresh hold in one turn. I also wasn't using Diablos on any of the Orlandu either. I'll try it again and should destroy it once my energy restores.

Yeah, the RNG is a big factor here will all the ailments, I was lucky >.>

Daily Guy. Half off Ludmille.

At least Dualcast farming is in the future? I've got two of them now.

5* base continue to elude me. I got everyone else on this banner twice in just one 10 +1 pull and a daily.

Waiting for a good banner to start pulling heavier with 18000 lapis.

I completed a dual wield TM a few days ago, is it worth keeping the Zidane that it came from?

Alkez

I want to attempt the trial but I want to get the Artisan first and I need 25% :(

Used the three tickets, two golds, Nine and Agrias..... FUCK. I'll burn all of them from the event tomorrow and if I don't get another Zyrus I'll be very sad >.>

Please don't do Syntsui. Somehow through no fault of your own I will be convinced to join you and I can't spend anymore tickets. I was only supposed to spend 2 today and I spent 12. 4 yellows. Shine, Luka, Hope x2 back to back. I need to stop lmao.

Pejo

Saw the datamine and laughed.

It's all coming during the Global Anniversary Event (Month-long?) EVERYTHING.

We know Elza's upgraded skill names now. All that's left is figuring out the values.

Dark Reaper +2 --> +100% ATK when wielding a spear, 100% dark resistance (unlikely: some 5* status debuff immunities, as she has none now)
Ravishing Blow +2 --> 60% DEF/SPR debuff, 50% dark imperil
Madness Rush +2 --> 4 or 5 RT hits, 500%/600% net damage, 200% LB fill rate

All going to be near max-tier (think Mercedes or DFina) expensive to raise.

I love the dark imperil and the 60% break.

I was really hoping (I don't know how) that she got a chainable version of Madness Rush. It sucks that most won't use her due to the virtual inability to chain outside of LB. Still might work in my dark damage team of dark damage Noctis and Reberta. Plus I already have Elza, so there's that.

Alkez

Mages will be a lot stronger once Victoria enters the game. Overflow is a great move and is 10 hits which allows for elemental chaining with a clone.

I really think people are sleeping on Rem a little though. Not saying she's worth pursuing, but the one thing I always liked about Ace was Wild Card because it has all the physical properties, specifically the dual wielding aspect. Rem has a better version of that and over 1000 mag with BiS, as well as a reasonable budget version.

EVERY SINGLE FUCKING GOLD IS OFF BANNER ! WTF. /TRIGGERED!

I love how that post was literally after my post about off banner yellows haha.

Xion86

Ouch! Was close to finishing ELT with rewards until it did something that took out my whole team. Interesting and enjoyable fight though. Will let my NRG refil now.

Syntsui

Mages will be a lot stronger once Victoria enters the game. Overflow is a great move and is 10 hits which allows for elemental chaining with a clone.

I really think people are sleeping on Rem a little though. Not saying she's worth pursuing, but the one thing I always liked about Ace was Wild Card because it has all the physical properties, specifically the dual wielding aspect. Rem has a better version of that and over 1000 mag with BiS, as well as a reasonable budget version.

I love how that post was literally after my post about off banner yellows haha.

Oh shit, Victoria is legit. Evoke Magic + Overflow should be insane. I imagine using two of her + two enhanced D.Finas with maxed Ultima, the elemental property wouldn't even be relevant with so much damage. A friend mage with Alterna finishing the chain should just be the icing on the cake.

That said, it would probably still be inferior to what PHY gods already can achieve with much less set up.

Alkez

Oh shit, Victoria is legit. Evoke Magic + Overflow should be insane. I imagine using two of her + two enhanced D.Finas with maxed Ultima, the elemental property wouldn't even be relevant with so much damage. A friend mage with Alterna finishing the chain should just be the icing on the cake.

That said, it would probably still be inferior to what PHY gods already can achieve with much less set up.

Yeah for a while she was considered one of the best mages, which is how I found out about her.

I think the setup thing is biggest the issue with mages tbh. You look at Du and he only needs 2 5* bases for BiS, and even without them he's still in the high 900. Mages need 4 (though Marie's TM only gives 5 extra mag) just to get close to a 1000.

I did some quick math for Victoria and her BiS with out current equip (plus her TM) just about gets her to 996. Her move at max power is way stronger than any physical units (10.6x as opposed to 6x from Du) which more than makes up the difference, but it takes 7 turns to get there. So the setup both outside and inside of a battle takes longer.

But as far as mages go Victoria is one of the best out there imo. I'm looking forward to her release.

Over it, about to delete all these freaking moogles for this stupid dragon rod and watch some where down the line when the banner is done and I'm pulling for Rikku I'll get two Zyrus.

Yeah I had to do the same thing. The fact the moogles were there was what was making me needlessly pull. Hopefully I'll get a second on this next banner. Every banner I get the last banner's yellow. 20 yellows Aileen banner no Sozhe, first yellow this banner, Sozhe. 6 yellows FF6 banner no Setzer, first yellow on the Aileen banner, Setzer. If I get another before the raid ends I'll be happy cause I'll have time to still get another TM then.

He probably removed the Dragon Killer passive, he had a maxed Orlandu for some time.

Ohhh. Ok that also explains why his at 903 hit way harder than others at 970~ when running Bahamut. I need to get mine to around 800 so I can cheese some bosses for better abilities but those abilities are the ones that will push my stats higher :/

Figured I'll just max Odin and try collect all the elemental keys for the +100 sword for getting them all when I'm not grinding TM's. So glad you guys pointed me to macros. 4.0% towards Excalibur.

Rixa

Gumi can go to hell and rot there. Assholes bunch of fuckers idiots.
Everything went smoothly to this. Full health etc, then something happened.

Screenshot_20170518-192218.png

FUCK YOU GUMI

Alkez

I wish they would announce what they're going to do with 100% TM'd units already. I have too many units taking up space atm.

Alkez

Are you purely speculating or did they say they'll do "something" at some point? I ask because I toss all of mine.

Kind of in between. They said they were looking into something they could do with them (or along those lines) but didn't confirm they were actually going to do something with them. They could do nothing but I don't want to get rid of them only to find out they're going to do something good with them.

across

I wish they would announce what they're going to do with 100% TM'd units already. I have too many units taking up space atm.

I opted out of this one. We're 8-9 months behind JP in content, somewhat less behind for certain QOL features, but given that this particular one has not even pushed to JP or been mentioned beyond a throwaway comment from a months-old interview IIRC, it's not worth the unit slots. I keep one of every unit minimum and 100% TM spares get fused or sold as needed.

evangd007

Free: Edgar

Daily: Leon

My first, and probably only pull on this banner. I've resisted the allure of the trust moogle. Must keep saving for Tidus.

c-murph

GUMI never said they were going to do anything concrete... I believe they said they were considering the idea of trading them in for reawrds or something in one of their broadcasts. There was no mention of a date or anything. Just that it was an idea. I mean if anything it would have to be implemented in JP first and we wouldn't get it for like another... wha, like 8 months afterwards. So, hold on, toss... depends on how much you want that trade-in reward. If it happens.

Alkez

GUMI never said they were going to do anything concrete... I believe they said they were considering the idea of trading them in for reawrds or something in one of their broadcasts. There was no mention of a date or anything. Just that it was an idea.

I did say this like 2 posts later lol.

I opted out of this one. We're 8-9 months behind JP in content, somewhat less behind for certain QOL features, but given that this particular one has not even pushed to JP or been mentioned beyond a throwaway comment from a months-old interview IIRC, it's not worth the unit slots. I keep one of every unit minimum and 100% TM spares get fused or sold as needed.
Whatever they do, it probably won't be worth to bother considering how easy it is to get a 100% unit with raid banners.
I mean if anything it would have to be implemented in JP first and we wouldn't get it for like another... wha, like 8 months afterwards. So, hold on, toss... depends on how much you want that trade-in reward. If it happens.

Yeah you guys are probably right. I just hate wasting stuff if you know what I mean? I keep thinking I'll get rid of them and the next day there'll be an announcement. I nearly got rid of my Ignus and didn't and then Fryevia dropped. But you can't live your life, or play BE in this case lol, on whatifs really.

Time to say goodbye Kains.

Muku

Free Galuf. Daily Faris. Yesterday was Butz. I'm sensing a theme.

Yeah. All these pulls, free and daily are Butz.

Main Free got: Luka (omg moar??)
Main Daily got: some ass I can't remember, but it was ass

Alt Free got: Maria (lolololol)
Alt Daily got: Sabin (can't tell you how many I've gotten this banner)

Even pulling Kain and Firion ON BANNER is like.... requiring some kind of sacrifice. WTF? Do banner units just not drop on banner anymore?

Edit: OT but RIP Chris Cornell. ;_;

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Looks like Elza is getting her enhancements soon.

Good news is, this is the last piece of shit banner/event from JPN. Everything from this point on, will at least be decent to good.

robotuw

I beat the ADV and PRO version of Echidna, and with that and the wiki page I think I have a plan ready for ELT.

Ling (status heal, mp restore, backup rezzer)
Minfilia (confusion block and wind resist)
Refia (#1 healer girl with dualcast and safety bit)
Orlandu (chainer)
Orlandu friend (chainer)

Refia is going to need the safety bit since this setup won't include a tank with provoke. With her guaranteed to live she can full-raise the rest of the group. The Landu's can just attack until the esper summon is ready. I'm debating putting the blind sword on Landu instead of Excal, though the elemental chain is probably still worth it. Unless I get unlucky I shouldn't need items either, since Ling and Refia will both have auto-refresh.

Shouta

Hey Shouta. Could you give me an add in Japan. Stuck on level 7 of the story event with my very fresh account and want to get as far into it as possible before it closes. Nobody higher than rank 12 seems to show up as a friend option.

EDIT: Forgot my code.
Japan friend code 125,457,529

Any help from anybody on the Japan server very much appreciated.

Sent. I'm using Sakura right now but I swap around units fairly often, Orlandu, Tidus, etc.

LucaMac

Sent. I'm using Sakura right now but I swap around units fairly often, Orlandu, Tidus, etc.

Cheers. How good is Sakura? Pulled her on the daily today. And what's the deal with the maxed banner...any reason not to pull on that? Reduced rates or anything to compensate? Sorry for all the questions. I jumped in deep and got a bit lost.
Some things are quite different to global and lots of threads on the info I'm looking for are probably lost at the back end of reddit. Searching doesn't seem to help.

Muku

Finished raid last night, in terms of rewards. I'm still going for the pulls. Because why not. Surprising thing is almost done on alt too.

I've really enjoyed this raid. With some really nice shared Orlandu's I was able to complete it on my alt on ELT, which is amazing. <3 <3 Thank you for all the awesome Orlandu that are being shared.

Edit: On main... third Gungnir GET! Damnit. I need to pull another Kain.. :x

Shouta

Cheers. How good is Sakura? Pulled her on the daily today. And what's the deal with the maxed banner...any reason not to pull on that? Reduced rates or anything to compensate? Sorry for all the questions. I jumped in deep and got a bit lost.
Some things are quite different to global and lots of threads on the info I'm looking for are probably lost at the back end of reddit. Searching doesn't seem to help.

Sakura is the best mage in JP right now. Super good and basically the equivalent to Ayaka for black mages. In longer fights where there's no Lightning Resistance, she gets up to 6600% per turn if her 100% Lightning Imperil activates. In shorter fights, she has Rebel Intention as an ender. She also has several different buffs including a 100% ATK and a 100% MAG (separate), a 50% elemental buff, and a 20% Damage cut.

The banner that has MAX on it is the type separate banner. Only units that they've classified under the two types listed (Magic and Defense) there show up and they come out at max level so you can evolve them right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom