• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT5| Our Golden Anniversary Brings Us Hope

EDarkness

I used my 5* ticket in hopes of getting Trance Terra, but ended up with Wilhelm. I think he's supposed to be good, but not sure. Got Pirate Jake, too.

Muku

Is everyone using their EX now or waiting until the old Halloween units join the pool?

I was going to wait... but to be honest, I don't care about the Halloween events. I know for a while I was wanting Demon Rain, but to be honest I don't care.

I used mine in hopes of a caster. Because physical damage unit problems. I still have that problem afterward though so. /shrug

Pretty sure she is at 110% innate when enhanced so she is ridiculously easy to cap with room to spare.

Means I can split gear between her and Grim Sakura now. Will fiddle around some more. Seems that GS needs her TM to reach her true potential though.

I used my 5* ticket in hopes of getting Trance Terra, but ended up with Wilhelm. I think he's supposed to be good, but not sure. Got Pirate Jake, too.

Best tank in the game until WOL gets his enhancements and even then they are IMO equal but cover two different tanking roles.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
How worthwhile are the non-Sakura banner units? Because I have all three.

RedZaraki

Banned
Is everyone using their EX now or waiting until the old Halloween units join the pool?

I'm using regular tickets right now and some lapis (although holding some back for NRG refreshes and TMR farming).

However, I've never spent a single EX ticket or 10+1 ticket I've ever earned. Every one of those is saved until after the 3% rainbow change.

evangd007

I'm using regular tickets right now and some lapis (although holding some back for NRG refreshes and TMR farming).

However, I've never spent a single EX ticket or 10+1 ticket I've ever earned. Every one of those is saved until after the 3% rainbow change.

Even the 5* EX? I don't think the 3% affects it.

Alkez

Where would you guys even rank gl Sakura in terms of the magic damage dealers in the game?

I'm honestly not very impressed by her.

I haven't tried chaining with her yet, or tested the damage after the 270% mag boost from the LB, but per my post on the other page the stat line is one of the most impressive I've seen for a mage. 1100+ mag on a budget build with 6k HP without a plethora of 5* TMs is nice for me personally. Maybe not for everyone though.

Anybody try Aigiaon with Nichol's dodge move? If it dodges that 1HKO....
You can't dodge that attack, it has accuracy bonus.

Isn't it also a magic attack with physical properties so you can't dodge it with Nichol's move/LB?

Muku

Well, arena tickets weren't very useful. Game gives me a shit ton of Mag Pots. With no one to give them to.

Got Reberta geared in mostly stuff that Gilgamesh had. Got her Spear on her with Bowie Knife. Comparing her to Gilga right now is difficult because he is fully attack potted. Will work on her and see how things go with her.

Edit: Well shit. Alt just used my 5* ex ticket. Veritas of the Dark! Gotta find him a place. And go level him because I don't believe I have cactaurs. (Dunes, here I come!)

LOL. Used two of my 10+1's on alt as well for giggles. First one yielded first VotE. Second yielded my first Lightning on GL. Not even mad. (Only had her on JP up to this point.)

c-murph

Bah. Couldn't go out like that. Did a paid pull. Got Nichol and Jake. Fuckyeah.jpeg

Maybe Sakura in an upcoming daily this week.

Rokuren

Isn't it also a magic attack with physical properties so you can't dodge it with Nichol's move/LB?

Yeah, I thought it was one of those magic attacks that dealt physical damage meant to screw with evade tanks.

Pirate Jake TMR is BIS for Tanks and Supports I believe. Nichol seems like he could trivialize the right kind of trials. Anything with few but powerful physical attacks will be easy.

Actually, how much of a difference would Halloween Nichol make? I imagine any trial that has few powerful attacks would already be cheesed by an evade tank or Rikku. Not to mention aren't a lot of future trial bosses supposed to have those magic/physical attacks or decent accuracy?

More or less trying to convince myself I don't need to pull anymore.

forgrim

Decided to use tickets to pull for jake and nichol and second ticket, i managed to pull sakura :x. Too bad i never use mages, pulled 8 more and picked up two nichols. Is it worth going crazy to pick up jake?

Zhadgon

Well pulled a Jake, still farming some TMs, just finished Excalibur yesterday and today I got Sakurafubuki. Cost me three times the Cerberus event but finally finished with only 5 units achievement.

.n_n.

Broseybrose

Just got Fohlen and Bran maxed. They both seem like they have their uses. Fohlen can Wind chain and imperil and Bran can Light/Thunder chain and imperil.

I love Cactaur Dune weekends!

Oh BCL too. Pondering her and Garland's enhancements.

Hoping to pull Sakura or Nichol or Jake on a daily.

Need a Wind Veritas for Spear Mastery.

And forever farming TMs.

Prototype

Got Jake off a ticket. Nice because he’s who I wanted just to replace Paul for those times I Need gil ( if gumi ever fixes Gil Farmer)
Would like a Nichol too, just in case some crazy strats involve him, but not spending anything to chase him. Done for this banner.

vato_loco

Once you're done with the story, what's the best way to raise your rank? I don't have much to do in game now and 91 NRG is nothing. I'm at Rank 51 right now.

Azuran

Banned
Once you're done with the story, what's the best way to raise your rank? I don't have much to do in game now and 91 NRG is nothing. I'm at Rank 51 right now.

Raid events because you pretty much get free experience as long as you do every battle with your orbs.

Celegus

Anyone here or on reddit crunch the numbers which key chambers seem the most worth it in the event? Or do you get more cactuars out of the dunes than the second one / more crysts in the gem vortex?

vato_loco

Orbs are a separate use thing that recovers hourly (like colosseum/arena orbs) and does not impact your NRG. Our last raid was ‘The Shadow Lord Invades’ during the Prishe banner.
Oh, right, that. In the meantime, any other way? Or should I just repeat the final levels of season 1, since they give about 600 exp for rank?

sammich

So here's something interesting (bug). I have Rem on my arena team and she just got placed in an expedition. I don't usually check the ones I send I just hit depart. After I noticed that I got a bit a noted. Had two arena orbs that I needed to use and wanted to see what would happen. And.. nothing happened. I was able to use her evwn though she was on an expedition. I don't think this was how it worked before.

across

So here's something interesting (bug). I have Rem on my arena team and she just got placed in an expedition. I don't usually check the ones I send I just hit depart. After I noticed that I got a bit a noted. Had two arena orbs that I needed to use and wanted to see what would happen. And.. nothing happened. I was able to use her evwn though she was on an expedition. I don't think this was how it worked before.

Units on expeditions can be used in Arena (and Colosseum) but nowhere else, I believe. Maybe the training dummy. Been like this since they went in.

Muku

[JP] Used 5* 30% ticket thing. First one I ever used a while back gave a blue. -_-; Today I used one though. I got a Rainbow. :O Best part is it was Yuna! I don't have Minfilia here, so I feel like she's going to fill a gap I have... or had. :)

Also worked on Tidus' two swords. His own and the one from Camile. Going to work on Fayt's next in the raid.

robotuw

Well, I spent 10 more tickets and a 4* to finally get a banner gold. Jake, the one I wanted less. God the gold rates are bad. 6 golds before I finally got one from the banner. That'll be it for me unless they give us more tickets. Jake will make farming easier than bringing poor Paul along. If it turns out Nichol is actually needed for a trial I'll just bring him as the friend. If it's a 10 man trial...oh well.

Prototype

Enhanced TT is great. But all i can say from this link is, A2 is a monster. Fry doesn't even come close to these 2 in terms of max damage potential.
Checked out the link, and ya damn. I want TTerra now. Also agreed about her and A2 literally being in a class of their own. Without A2 (and friend A2) I’m honestly not sure if I would have been able to do Aigaion.

across

Well, I spent 10 more tickets and a 4* to finally get a banner gold. Jake, the one I wanted less. God the gold rates are bad. 6 golds before I finally got one from the banner. That'll be it for me unless they give us more tickets. Jake will make farming easier than bringing poor Paul along. If it turns out Nichol is actually needed for a trial I'll just bring him as the friend. If it's a 10 man trial...oh well.

5 total tickets coming on day 4 (2x) and day 6 (3x) of the Halloween event from the boss missions, 1 ticket from the Expedition 70-relic reward you likely don't have yet, tickets on the 21st and the 24th from daily rewards.

I'd say don't give up hope, but it's probably best that you do. Still, there are tickets coming.

Assuming the Four Fiends are not limited, the next month is nearly empty of valuable 3*/4* units, going by the leaked schedule. I only see Grom/Aura, even for fresh/underpowered accounts. Splurging a little bit on this limited banner is unlikely to bite you in the ass in the short term.

robotuw

5 total tickets coming on day 4 (2x) and day 6 (3x) of the Halloween event from the boss missions, 1 ticket from the Expedition 70-relic reward you likely don't have yet, tickets on the 21st and the 24th from daily rewards.

I'd say don't give up hope, but it's probably best that you do. Still, there are tickets coming.

Assuming the Four Fiends are not limited, the next month is nearly empty of valuable 3*/4* units, going by the leaked schedule. I only see Grom/Aura, even for fresh/underpowered accounts. Splurging a little bit on this limited banner is unlikely to bite you in the ass in the short term.

Yeah nothing good is coming up for a while. Grom should be easy to get and I don't give a crap about any 5* until Sakura. The next must-have 4* is likely Mistair unless FFIV is something special. I'm determined not to go below 100 tickets or 50k lapis so I'll just spend anything I get above that.

wilstreak

Anyone here actually use Prishe or put Prishe friend.

Just got her yesterday and want to try chaining her.

She looks decent and provide some utility.

Unfortunately almost all her Good skill are not on-demand.

Dandte

Anyone here actually use Prishe or put Prishe friend.

Just got her yesterday and want to try chaining her.

She looks decent and provide some utility.

Unfortunately almost all her Good skill are not on-demand.

We only have to wait until she gets her enhancements....see ya in a few months.

Top Bottom