• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The I bought the DVD/Blu-ray/4k disc and don't want the digital code give away |OT|

The Vudu app on my Android updated and now, yet again, it won't let me play HDX videos. It seems to flip back and forth between being an option or not every few weeks. Except this time it has text saying this isn't available in HDX in this device. Bummer.

In anticipation of the supposedly great new Annabelle prequel, I'm giving away a code for the original terrible one!

Some friends and I are watching this again tonight while my fiancé is out of town because it's an absolute blast to mock. Though, to be fair, there are a few people who genuinely found it effective - who knows where you may land?

Quote to reveal the code and enjoy in whichever way you see fit!

Cleaning off my desk and found a Star Trek beyond insert.
HXKTT6LNML6M
don't believe it's used but if the UV doesn't work the ITunes aide should for sure.

Just bought Gangs of New York and have a code. Now, it claims on the paper that it 'may' expire after 2015, but I always thought they still worked. Regardless, first person to quote me gets it! It's a UV code, btw.

Thought I'd try using the ModBot

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1400379.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Kong: Skull Island -- MB-7DFCE12EFAD097C8 - Taken by sableholic. 4 entrants total.
UK Code! Doesn't work anywhere else

t1500905787z1.png

Tapejara

I have codes for Rick & Morty Season 1 and Season 2 that I can't use because they're US only. Enjoy! Edit: these are UV codes, I didn't realize the Modbot post listed them as Steam codes. Sorry about any confusion!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1400379.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Tapejara, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Rick & Morty Season 1 (US ONLY) -- MB-6FCE2BEB15252BAA - Taken by RDreamer. 8 entrants total.
Rick & Morty Season 2 (US ONLY) -- MB-B9E2C6E51A57E36A - Taken by Link. 9 entrants total.

t1500907579z1.png

Would have love those if they were in UV/Vudu. How would someone watch a Steam redeemed film on a smart TV in the living room though?

Anyway, bumping for everyone else who would be interested these.

BumRush

Would have love those if they were in UV/Vudu. How would someone watch a Steam redeemed film on a smart TV in the living room though?

Anyway, bumping for everyone else who would be interested these.

I believe they are and the poster just used the Steam modbot post, no? (Maybe I'm wrong)

Yeah, the Rick & Morty codes are UV. Didn't realize the Modbot post said Steam codes lol.

Well, I guess I'm just an idiot then

but i did notice recently that steam is now selling movies/tv shows. Kinda weird (unless they create a streaming app for other devices sometime soon)

Link

The Autumn Wind
I have codes for Rick & Morty Season 1 and Season 2 that I can't use because they're US only. Enjoy! Edit: these are UV codes, I didn't realize the Modbot post listed them as Steam codes. Sorry about any confusion!
I won Season 2. Thanks a bunch, Tapejara! Just in time for Season 3.

Ah hell, sorted through my collection and I found a handful of other codes unused. Aladdin is available through a Disney app called "Disney Movies Anywhere" so just a heads up.

As before, quote to reveal and enjoy.

Whiplash

Aladdin

Sinister 2 (Redemption available on iTunes and Ultraviolet, take one and leave someone the other please)

Lego Batman

As Above, So Below (Redemption available on iTunes and Ultraviolet, take one and leave someone the other please)

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
Own all of those that I care to. Thanks for the giveaway, though!

Hopefully whoever gets Whiplash:

A) Hasn't seen it yet

and

B) has a good sound system. Crank it up, such an emotionally thrilling movie!

hitmon

Ah hell, sorted through my collection and I found a handful of other codes unused. Aladdin is available through a Disney app called "Disney Movies Anywhere" so just a heads up.

Whiplash

Aladdin

Sinister 2

Lego Batman

As Above, So Below

I took Lego Batman. Thank you!

Cade

Got As Above, So Below, thanks. Been meaning to watch it, about to get into another horror kick

Kintaco

Whiplash

Aladdin

Sinister 2 (Redemption available on iTunes and Ultraviolet, take one and leave someone the other please)

Lego Batman

As Above, So Below (Redemption available on iTunes and Ultraviolet, take one and leave someone the other please)
Damn someone took Aladdin. Thanks anyway.

Stanng243

Question: The last thread was basically the UV discussion thread also. Is that going to continue here, or should we finally break it out into it's own thread?

Question: The last thread was basically the UV discussion thread also. Is that going to continue here, or should we finally break it out into it's own thread?
That was pretty much the point of creating a new thread so you could direct 90% of the discussion to the OP.

If there's news or something worth discussing feel free. I don't see a reason for an additional thread.

EDIT: New and Upcoming sales is a perfect place here

RDreamer

Thanks! Excited to give this another watch. It's been a while since I saw S1.

BumRush

Have a US UV copy of The Fate of the Furious (extended) up for grabs.

Best Nathalie Emmanuel, Charlize Theron or Michelle Rodriguez gif by 10:00 Eastern wins.

Edit: changing the time to 8:00 eastern

Have a US UV copy of The Fate of the Furious (extended) up for grabs.

Best Nathalie Emmanuel, Charlize Theron or Michelle Rodriguez gif by 10:00 Eastern wins.
ki0q2nL.gif

Also not entering. I've NEVER seen a Fast and Furious movie, believe it or not, so the 7th or 8th sequel would be wasted on me. :(

Top Bottom