• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBONE LEAKS EVERYWHERE: Halo2 HD Nov2014; Halo5/Fable 2015; Crack3 2016, new SKUs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fracas

#fuckonami
There is no way this shit is already decided on. I believed at first but this is just too specific without any concrete proof.

Shinta

Banned
As long as they didn't lock down Tomonobu Itagaki, I'm fine. Platinum's games have been kinda rough for a while now. I can probably live without one of them.

StoopKid

You fucking guys.

PLATINUM GAMES

Project Nagano

March 2016

the_shaq_shimmy-62781.gif

pompidu

NDAs are serious business, but if you want to believe they just make people sign them for no reason then go for it...it's wrong, but go for it.

sue him for how much? 1 million$? money he doesnt have. how would they prove it? im not saying it doesnt happen it would just be easier to fire him and move on with life.

I could definitely see him going to jail, besides going to court and getting into legal trouble with a large company certainly spells trouble. Think about how your life would change.

Yea I could see that too. But people are acting like he's dead or something it's a little ridiculous. Everyone should just cool down and be patient and you'll all see that this is all probably fake. None of this stuff makes any sense... wait actually... it doesn't make sense... that is so Microsoft! confirmed!

The guessing on a $399 discless drive version seems silly. $100 shaved off due to that? No more "Xbox One, the all in one entertainment system?"

This is all hard to swallow, there is way too much coming out casually and suddenly. What kind of person in the industry would have dates for launch, games list, skus on things so far out?

Moofers

Lots of easy marks in here. As Butters once said, "If you believe that, I've got a big floppy weiner to dangle in your face!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom