• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch Halloween Terror 2017 now live (Oct 10 - Nov 1), pictures of skins, info

My second box gave me DRAGON Symmetra. Very happy about this.

Didn't even know it was a dragon till I saw her "hair"
Also her gun is awesome. Looks great in gold too.

She has a couple different voice lines in the skin as well.

Magnus

Yo goddamn, Junkenstein was hard, even on Normal. My PUG didn't get it. lol.

I got about 8 legendaries out of 25 boxes. Craziness. From the new crop, this included Cult Zen, Van Helsing McCree and the Vampire Mei. But Witch Mercy was in there, too!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Doomfist is the only hero to not get a victory pose

why does blizzard hate this hero so much? do they hate fun?

Blues1990

I really wish there was a gray scale (with film grain) mode for Junkenstein's Revenge.

oX03xHk.jpg

ILvy6q5.jpg

M47QvzY.jpg

a68V8hv.jpg

8a1xGB0.jpg

zVFQYLh.jpg

wQv75bR.jpg

d1e4PMi.jpg

UC10AuJ.jpg

QESQvy1.jpg

vxd3BSa.jpg

GLchYNJ.jpg

That zarya skin is god like

yall tripping

It's honestly her best skin since her 2016 Summer Games skins. Also, I think people are just going to hate on Zarya until they turn blue in the face. She finally got a kick ass skin, and people keep insisting it's butt. :/

Really wish they added a whole map PVE without payload. Feels like they could have done it but I still love this event best. Last year was so special, hope everyone who is playing for the first time feels the same.

Is it so hard to give Zarya one good skin?

HotS nailed it already:

See I love 80's Zarya. That just looks really generic and I hate skins that cover characters faces. Unless there usually covered ala Genji.

Actually looking at it that skin she looks like she should be a random encounter in Final Fantasy VII.

Terrorblot

Is it so hard to give Zarya one good skin?

HotS nailed it already:

ugh ugh ugh, HotS sucked all the fun out of the Overwatch cast.

Also the people making out like the people who complain about Zarya skins don't like Zarya are crazy, I love Zarya and that's why I think it's unfortunate she only has one noteworthy skin (Cyberian). The idea of an 80s Zarya skin sounds like so much fun, but it just looks terrible IMO. A perfect example of A+ idea, F in execution. The hair and shirt look fan made and the leopard print needs to either be toned up or toned down.

Also you know who else has pitiful skins? Winston. Dude needs another good skin stat.

ugh ugh ugh, HotS sucked all the fun out of the Overwatch cast.

Also the people making out like the people who complain about Zarya skins don't like Zarya are crazy, I love Zarya and that's why I think it's unfortunate she only has one noteworthy skin (Cyberian).

Also you know who else has pitiful skins? Winston. Dude needs another good skin stat.

Ok I can understand not liking 80's Zarya, but what's wrong with the weightlifter outfit?

Funnily enough I much prefer the goth skin to Cyberian.

Rozart

Y'all are crazy. I love Zarya's skin.

Symmetra's skin is sooo good too. Actually, all of the skins (except for Mei's tbh) look incredible. Viking torb might even overtake barbarossa torb as best torb skin for me.

Grisby

Zarya's skin is good. It's cheese-y good. She has fabulous hair.

I really like Junkinstien but I do wish they would have done some more tweaking compared to last years event. I need some type of PVE mode like this all year around. You could do some really fun stuff and have neat rewards (skins, sprays, etc).

Yeah I like the Zarya skin, aside from the hair being shaved below the headband, though that's a minor complaint. This one and the Summer Games ones are my favourites for her. She just needs more skins with big blonde hair.

Yukinari

I appreciate not having to do legendary for any of the endless mode achievements because i guess blizz realized that only 0.5% of players were able to beat Uprising on legendary.

Bombless

That Zarya HOTS thing is horrible. 80's Zarya is straight up fabulous but I wish she had more different skins, not just slight reworks of her default suit (one reason why I love the Summer Games one and loathe the Winter one).

im_dany

fuck, i cant believe they added new achievements. Thought I was done stressing over this timed shit. God damn it

And they didn't bother to make last year's one about legendary difficulty work this year, according to Trueachievements. Timed achievements are crap when there's a specific feature called challenges on XBL.

VexyWexy

It's crazy to me that despite skins being the only source of microtransaction income, this is all they could muster up?

Is it because some people said there were "too many" skins in the Anniversary event?

Summer Games is whatever, but Halloween is all about dressing up, how do you not give everyone a skin? How does your giant monkey character not have a Halloween skin? How does the character on your box cover not have a Halloween skin?

/rant

Top Bottom