• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel's Jessica Jones *SPOILER THREAD* |OT| Thanos is Purple, Man.

Makonero

Season 2, if there is one, needs to be focused on Jessica solving mysteries as a private detective. Maybe showcasing fallout from the big superhero stuff in the rest of the MCU. And, of course, have an overarching plotline of some sort. But going smaller stakes for the next season would change the show's direction enough where season 1 and season 2 can be judged on their own merits entirely.

I still don't get what they were thinking with the lawyer divorce plot.
i was hoping to see her hire matt as her lawyer or something. honestly, they should've had that ending scene as matt murdock representing jessica. it would've been comic book accurate since he was involved with the alias storyline, and by that point, hogarth was such a despicable fucking character. as far as i'm concerned, she was a villain too.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Didn't feel like a waste as much as the neighbors/support group padding.

Jeri had believable motivations for doing stupid things. The rest of the characters do stupid things for stupid reasons.

I figured out a way they could match season 1 and it involves cutting out Nuke entirely and doing a prequel, where Jessica is still BFFs with Trish, how she got involved with Jeri, and Kilgrave's appearance in Jessica's life.

someday

Banned
I don't follow comics at all so really didn't know what to expect from this show. I finished it last week and was pretty blown away. I loved it.

I just finished this last night. It was great. I knew it was going to be good since most people that loved Daredevil as much as I did loved this too, but this was so much better than I expected.
I was kind of hoping for a Murdock cameo at the end though, since he apparently lives pretty close. I wouldn't want him in the show in a big capacity, but just a small cameo would have been neat.

Vagabundo

Amazing show. Just finished the last episode a few minutes ago.

I'm talking this up to everyone.

A++

My only problem is the Super Cop plot line got a big hamy and the link to shady gov organisation was a little cliche.

Amazing show. Just finished the last episode a few minutes ago.

I'm talking this up to everyone.

A++

My only problem is the Super Cop plot line got a big hamy and the link to shady gov organisation was a little cliche.

That's going to play out for Luke Cage's series, though. Guaranteed they did the experiment that gave him his powers.

Vagabundo

That's going to play out for Luke Cage's series, though. Guaranteed they did the experiment that gave him his powers.

Probably, him and Killgrave both maybe, all that kid torturing. Hopefully they do something interesting with it.

I wonder will Jessica be Luke's side kick in his show. :D

Probably, him and Killgrave both maybe, all that kid torturing. Hopefully they do something interesting with it.

I wonder will Jessica be Luke's side kick in his show. :D

Well Kilgrave is done. They explained that his parents were attempting to cure his disease via university resources. IGH came into play via JJ and Simpson.

I do hope JJ isn't in Luke Cage's show. Primarily because Luke left mostly (assumedly) on account of him wanting to cut ties with JJ for now, until he figures shit out. I mean, his bar is gone, his wife is dead, he's been mind-fucked. He's in a pretty damaged state right now, so I hope JJ stays out of it. It should be Luke starting up Heroes for Hire and cleaning up Harlem (hopefully).

Then again I'm not a Cage expert.

thedan001

So I just finished watching this yesterday, been too busy with school to catch up on this until now

As a deaf person, I was wondering since muting Kilgrave helped avoid his mind control. Wouldn't a deaf person be a good counter to him since not being able to hear his voice commands?

Of course Jessica was caught up with PTSD at first, then resolves to go after Kilgrave after the Hope incident, and later finding out she is immune to Kilgrave

Either way, having a deaf character probably could go a longer way rather than having Trish, Simpson, and Luke being unable to assist as much due to danger of being controlled

I just finished season 1 yesterday, and I liked it. Not as much as Daredevil but liked it even though this show has some inconsistencies

This show was fucking amazing!!!!

The only thing I don’t like on these marvel shows is they kill people too easily without much build up

Top Bottom