• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF
  • Like

Mystic Theurge
Member
(11-08-2016, 07:58 AM)

Originally Posted by sheepishlord

pretty much lol have everything leveled and geared i like being able to switch to a job if someone needs it ^^

but if i was forced to pick one it be whm i just <3 to help people most the time.....

That is a great picture.

I focus on the magic classes. Eagerly awaiting more in the Stornblood.
sheepishlord
Member
(11-08-2016, 10:28 AM)
sheepishlord's Avatar

Originally Posted by Mystic Theurge

That is a great picture.

I focus on the magic classes. Eagerly awaiting more in the Stornblood.

Red mage believe!
Mostmanlyman
Member
(11-08-2016, 01:25 PM)
Mostmanlyman's Avatar

Originally Posted by Via Purifico

Simply a vacation spot, three friends and I went and saw different things like the glaciers and the Blue Lagoon.

I want to go to Iceland so bad ;-;
It seems awesome
Blood Diamonds
Member
(11-08-2016, 02:50 PM)
Blood Diamonds's Avatar
Fuck being horny in class sucks so much
Vazra
irresponsible vagina leak
(11-08-2016, 02:52 PM)
Vazra's Avatar

Originally Posted by Blood Diamonds

Fuck being horny in class sucks so much

Imagine someone under your desk helping you out.

Im awful I know
Dany
Member
(11-08-2016, 02:53 PM)
Dany's Avatar

Originally Posted by Blood Diamonds

Fuck being horny in class sucks so much

Talk to the boy next to you.

It's me.
Grakl
Member
(11-08-2016, 03:00 PM)
Grakl's Avatar

Originally Posted by Blood Diamonds

Fuck being horny in class sucks so much

Disagree
Mostmanlyman
Member
(11-08-2016, 03:53 PM)
Mostmanlyman's Avatar

Originally Posted by Blood Diamonds

Fuck being horny in class sucks so much

Nah :p
it is even better if someone is teasing you
chronos4590
Member
(11-08-2016, 03:55 PM)
chronos4590's Avatar

Guys.. I saw moonlight last night. I'm gonna post my thoughts later on tonight or in the day ( gotta go vote then work..)

But .... I'll say, best I can right now because I'm still speechless... I don't think I've ever seen ANY movie that dealt with black sexuality, navigating black masculinity ( either learning where you fit in it or the toxic nature that It can come in), and trauma so well. It was handled so gently. I saw myself and the experiences of others I know In this film. But not in the overt ways and plot points, but the nuances and small touches in the film and actors.

Wow
As anyone else seen it? If you have the chance I highly recommend it
Blood Diamonds
Member
(11-08-2016, 04:12 PM)
Blood Diamonds's Avatar
oh my goddd Shawn from my biology class has a huge bulge FUCK
Vazra
irresponsible vagina leak
(11-08-2016, 04:17 PM)
Vazra's Avatar

Originally Posted by Blood Diamonds

oh my goddd Shawn from my biology class has a huge bulge FUCK

The thirst levels are high I see
Mostmanlyman
Member
(11-08-2016, 04:18 PM)
Mostmanlyman's Avatar

Originally Posted by Blood Diamonds

oh my goddd Shawn from my biology class has a huge bulge FUCK

Just go over to him and do this.
Sai-kun
Member
(11-08-2016, 04:19 PM)
Sai-kun's Avatar
@chronos put it in spoiler tags if you want, but does the movie have a 'happy' ending?

Originally Posted by Seath

Where are the lettersgaf overwatch PC players at??

Originally Posted by daripad

They moved to PS4

lmao why would anyone play ow on something that's not a PC.

also yall can add me if you're on PC, although I am very competitive: Sai#1301

oh and yay questionnaire thing

Your gender? Your sexual identity?
Cis male!
Your sexual orientation?
Bisexual!
Where Are You From?
Chicago!
Where Do You Live?
Chicago!
How Old Are you?
25!
Favorite Type of Music?
House, techno, trap, and all their derivatives. Anything I can dance to.
Profession or Career interest?
I'm a music producer and DJ, but my current paying job is in an arts administration position at a local art center!
Favorite video game(s)?
Halo 3, Risk of Rain, The Witness, Left 4 Dead 2, and it's not my favorite, but I'm currently obsessed with trying to hit Diamond rank on Overwatch.
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)?
Making music, DJing, creating some digital art, taking long baths, going to new art galleries and drinking more wine than is necessary, going to concerts/festivals, yoga, and collecting records!

also here's a recent pic from halloween :> (I'm bad at halloween so I just wore the skeleton sleeves, skeleton leggings, the restraints, and said I was a submissive skeleton. My girlfriend enjoyed that more than I thought she would..)

Blood Diamonds
Member
(11-08-2016, 04:21 PM)
Blood Diamonds's Avatar

Originally Posted by Mostmanlyman

Just go over to him and do this.

Even if I did he's waaaayyy out of my league. He's mixed and he fills out his shirt so good honestly

dad-d
Mostmanlyman
Member
(11-08-2016, 04:32 PM)
Mostmanlyman's Avatar

Originally Posted by Blood Diamonds

Even if I did he's waaaayyy out of my league. He's mixed and he fills out his shirt so good honestly

dad-d

Just go the bathroom and jerk it.
-_-
So damn thirsty
Blood Diamonds
Member
(11-08-2016, 04:35 PM)
Blood Diamonds's Avatar

Originally Posted by Mostmanlyman

Just go the bathroom and jerk it.
-_-
So damn thirsty

Gross who does that

I'll do it when I'm home
DOWN
Junior Member
(11-08-2016, 04:48 PM)
DOWN's Avatar
Y'all voted?
Dany
Member
(11-08-2016, 04:48 PM)
Dany's Avatar
Repping the 42nd district in Chicago from the west (best coast). Hoping Tammy Duckworth wins.
Thequietone
Member
(11-08-2016, 04:55 PM)
Thequietone's Avatar

Originally Posted by DOWN

Y'all voted?

California early voting allowed me to vote weeks ago. Hope everyone can vote today for those that couldn't vote early. Now to just wait and hope that the rest of the USA does the right thing.
TheFierceGentleman
Junior Member
(11-08-2016, 05:16 PM)
TheFierceGentleman's Avatar

Originally Posted by DOWN

Y'all voted?

Voted two weeks ago, though it's in Indiana, so at best I re-voted my democrat congressman in and contributed to voting for a new democrat senator.
Cosmic Bus
pristine morning snow
(11-08-2016, 05:31 PM)
Cosmic Bus's Avatar
There should've been a law that allows us to hit the election season reset button when we find all the candidates so unappealing. Like, nice try political parties, but roll the dice again and give us some other people.
Via Purifico
Member
(11-08-2016, 05:40 PM)
Via Purifico's Avatar

Originally Posted by DOWN

Y'all voted?

Just got back from voting.
Vazra
irresponsible vagina leak
(11-08-2016, 05:45 PM)
Vazra's Avatar
The elections should be more like playing Uno.
WaffleTaco
Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
(11-08-2016, 05:51 PM)
WaffleTaco's Avatar

Originally Posted by Vazra

The elections should be more like playing Uno.

How exactly would that work lol

Edit: also voted this morning, was very simple. Hope that Tammy Duckworth and Cj Baricevic win along with Hillary tonight.
chronos4590
Member
(11-08-2016, 05:51 PM)
chronos4590's Avatar

Originally Posted by Sai-kun

@chronos put it in spoiler tags if you want, but does the movie have a 'happy' ending?

Honestly just go see the movie if anyone has you privilege to do so. I won't be too spoiler heavy but
Oh god it kinda did yes T_T the way the movie ended was so beautiful, it felt so appropriate

the movie really takes its time to make sure you get to know the characters. When the movie could've gone in so many conventions, the film makers decided to say.. lets wait.. lets be patient, lets be gentle about this. It's been a while since I've seen a movie and felt so.. satisfied and heartbroken and happy. It's complex, but this movie needed to be and can't be sold short on that.

Im still digesting it but I'm completely wow'd by this. I hope more mainstream gets to see this
kitchenmotors
Member
(11-08-2016, 05:53 PM)
kitchenmotors's Avatar
Didn't even notice the new thread. Been so busy with work.

Voted this morning. Feeling good about tonight!
Sai-kun
Member
(11-08-2016, 06:03 PM)
Sai-kun's Avatar

Originally Posted by chronos4590

Honestly just go see the movie if anyone has you privilege to do so. I won't be too spoiler heavy but
Oh god it kinda did yes T_T the way the movie ended was so beautiful, it felt so appropriate

Cool, thanks.

I can't deal with watching queer themed movies being all sad and ending in death and shit. I'm super sick of it and I refuse to watch movies like that now.
Salarians
Member
(11-08-2016, 06:08 PM)
Salarians's Avatar

Originally Posted by DOWN

Y'all voted?

👍
chronos4590
Member
(11-08-2016, 06:31 PM)
chronos4590's Avatar

Originally Posted by Sai-kun

Cool, thanks.

I can't deal with watching queer themed movies being all sad and ending in death and shit. I'm super sick of it and I refuse to watch movies like that now.

That was a fear I had going into the movie but it didn't do any typical conventions like that.

the last act had some of the cutest and sincere moments I've seen in regards to any emotion or intimacy. And I'm not strictly talking about affection and attraction
Zantetsuken88
Member
(11-08-2016, 07:16 PM)
Zantetsuken88's Avatar
Oohh another OT I can forget to participate in.

Hey gays, I've missed you.

Your gender? Your sexual identity?
Male
Your sexual orientation?
Gay
Where Are You From?
Scotland (no accent, don't get excited)
Where Do You Live?
London baby
How Old Are you?
28 (almost dead)
Favorite Type of Music?
Too many choices, pop, rock, metal, alternative.
Profession or Career interest?
I'm a DevOps engineer (IT infrastructure)
Favorite video game(s)?
Final Fantasy, Mass Effect and many other good games!
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)?
Gaming is the main one really! Just spending time with friends, gimme a good TV series to binge on. I also really like cooking and baking and wish I had energy to do more.

You bet I'm here for the selfies too. Here's me!

Kevyt
Member
(11-08-2016, 08:00 PM)
Kevyt's Avatar

Originally Posted by Zantetsuken88

Oohh another OT I can forget to participate in.

Hey gays, I've missed you.

Your gender? Your sexual identity?
Male
Your sexual orientation?
Gay
Where Are You From?
Scotland (no accent, don't get excited)
Where Do You Live?
London baby
How Old Are you?
28 (almost dead)
Favorite Type of Music?
Too many choices, pop, rock, metal, alternative.
Profession or Career interest?
I'm a DevOps engineer (IT infrastructure)
Favorite video game(s)?
Final Fantasy, Mass Effect and many other good games!
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)?
Gaming is the main one really! Just spending time with friends, gimme a good TV series to binge on. I also really like cooking and baking and wish I had energy to do more.

You bet I'm here for the selfies too. Here's me!

I didnt know you were from Scotland! Always thought you were Londonese~
Zantetsuken88
Member
(11-08-2016, 08:17 PM)
Zantetsuken88's Avatar

Originally Posted by Seath

I didnt know you were from Scotland! Always thought you were Londonese~

Nope. I've lived in England a vast majority of my life. But born in Scotland.
_Isaac
Member
(11-08-2016, 09:29 PM)
_Isaac's Avatar

Originally Posted by chronos4590

Guys.. I saw moonlight last night. I'm gonna post my thoughts later on tonight or in the day ( gotta go vote then work..)

But .... I'll say, best I can right now because I'm still speechless... I don't think I've ever seen ANY movie that dealt with black sexuality, navigating black masculinity ( either learning where you fit in it or the toxic nature that It can come in), and trauma so well. It was handled so gently. I saw myself and the experiences of others I know In this film. But not in the overt ways and plot points, but the nuances and small touches in the film and actors.

Wow
As anyone else seen it? If you have the chance I highly recommend it

I saw this last week, and I agree. It's excellent. I was going to bring it up here, but I'm not good at putting my thoughts into words. You did a better job than I could.
Andrin
Member
(11-08-2016, 09:34 PM)

Originally Posted by Zantetsuken88

Oohh another OT I can forget to participate in.

Hey gays, I've missed you.

Your gender? Your sexual identity?
Male
Your sexual orientation?
Gay
Where Are You From?
Scotland (no accent, don't get excited)
Where Do You Live?
London baby
How Old Are you?
28 (almost dead)
Favorite Type of Music?
Too many choices, pop, rock, metal, alternative.
Profession or Career interest?
I'm a DevOps engineer (IT infrastructure)
Favorite video game(s)?
Final Fantasy, Mass Effect and many other good games!
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)?
Gaming is the main one really! Just spending time with friends, gimme a good TV series to binge on. I also really like cooking and baking and wish I had energy to do more.

You bet I'm here for the selfies too. Here's me!

*Swoons* That stubble really works for you.

Completely unrelated, but I had to explain some things to my dad a short while ago when one of a family friend's children came out as trans. Now my dad was genuinely trying to be accepting and supportive about this, but he just can't understand what being trans is like and how someone can know that their gender differs from what they were born as even from a young age. The best way I could explain it was that we all grow up learning about different colours and their names, and that you look up at the sky each day and see that it's blue. Then imagine everyone else around you constantly saying "No, it's not blue, it's red." when you know all along that that's wrong, because whenever you look up it's always as blue as it was the first time you saw it. He seemed to kinda understand where I was going, but are there any people here who could help me with a more cohesive and coherent explanation? Because I feel like it might not be the only time this topic comes up and I'd rather use the words from someone who is genuinely trans than speak for them as a group.
IvorB
Member
(11-08-2016, 09:35 PM)
IvorB's Avatar

Originally Posted by Mystic Theurge

Another FF14 player? Cool! What jobs?

Another FF XIV player reporting in. This is my catboy:

RatskyWatsky
Hunky Nostradamus
(11-08-2016, 10:25 PM)
RatskyWatsky's Avatar

Originally Posted by DOWN

Y'all voted?

I did it weeks ago~
Kater
Member
(11-08-2016, 10:26 PM)
Kater's Avatar

Originally Posted by chronos4590

Guys.. I saw moonlight last night. I'm gonna post my thoughts later on tonight or in the day ( gotta go vote then work..)

But .... I'll say, best I can right now because I'm still speechless... I don't think I've ever seen ANY movie that dealt with black sexuality, navigating black masculinity ( either learning where you fit in it or the toxic nature that It can come in), and trauma so well. It was handled so gently. I saw myself and the experiences of others I know In this film. But not in the overt ways and plot points, but the nuances and small touches in the film and actors.

Wow
As anyone else seen it? If you have the chance I highly recommend it

According to imdb it comes out in Spring 2017 here but you make a good sales pitch. I'll watch it once we show it in the cinema.

Funny, I saw that it also has a Russian title. Makes me wonder if they'll actually get to show it there. I doubt it since as far as I know the anti-gay propaganda law is still in place, no?
Last edited by Kater; 11-08-2016 at 10:28 PM.
Blood Diamonds
Member
(11-08-2016, 10:36 PM)
Blood Diamonds's Avatar

Originally Posted by DOWN

Y'all voted?

No because both sides are completely, 100% the same

i did weeks ago
Salarians
Member
(11-08-2016, 11:16 PM)
Salarians's Avatar
I played a month of FFXIV during October; I really enjoyed it but the game is so time consuming. I pretty much couldn't play anything else. I'm going to resubscribe sometime next year, when I'm not playing as many other games. Here's my grumpy heal dad.

Last edited by Salarians; 11-08-2016 at 11:31 PM.
CornBurrito
Member
(11-09-2016, 01:57 AM)
CornBurrito's Avatar
Please let me wake up tomorrow with a female president.
B-Dex
Member
(11-09-2016, 02:21 AM)
B-Dex's Avatar

Originally Posted by CornBurrito

Please let me wake up tomorrow with a female president.

Signs aren't looking good.

I am disappointed in the USA.
Delio
Member
(11-09-2016, 02:38 AM)
Delio's Avatar

Originally Posted by B-Dex

Signs aren't looking good.

I am disappointed in the USA.

I was actually pretty calm earlier but now im slightly panic mode.
CornBurrito
Member
(11-09-2016, 02:44 AM)
CornBurrito's Avatar
Trump is going to win....

At this point I'm selfishly praying that at least marriage equality will survive the next 4 years.
kitchenmotors
Member
(11-09-2016, 02:59 AM)
kitchenmotors's Avatar

Originally Posted by CornBurrito

Trump is going to win....

At this point I'm selfishly praying that at least marriage equality will survive the next 4 years.

I doubt it.
CornBurrito
Member
(11-09-2016, 03:03 AM)
CornBurrito's Avatar

Originally Posted by kitchenmotors

I doubt it.

What happens to my already gay married friends?
Blood Diamonds
Member
(11-09-2016, 03:07 AM)
Blood Diamonds's Avatar
Yeah so we're fucked. Mexican, brown, and gay. I don't wanna get shot lol
Delio
Member
(11-09-2016, 03:13 AM)
Delio's Avatar

Originally Posted by Blood Diamonds

Yeah so we're fucked. Mexican, brown, and gay. I don't wanna get shot lol

Black, Male and Gay. I fear for the future.
Rayis
Member
(11-09-2016, 03:20 AM)
Rayis's Avatar
oh my god, President Trump is a reality, Is this real life? WOAH
DOWN
Junior Member
(11-09-2016, 03:21 AM)
DOWN's Avatar
president trump
Kater
Member
(11-09-2016, 03:25 AM)
Kater's Avatar
I hope it won't come to that. America would set a bad precedent for the western world yet again. I don't want that. I want to believe that enough reasonable people went out to vote to stop that from happening.

Thread Tools