• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| NINJAS IN SPAAAAACE - PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
There seems to be a very small window where viral can proc while they're ragdolled, i've only been able to reproduce it in the simulacrum with the sonicor and spamming a million spores before hand

Well that's definitely it then. Every spore that pops is proccing its own damage, and they'll pop with the sonicor no problem.

New corpus shotgun is the tits. Love the visual feedback and the innate radiation damage.

Yeah, it's displaced my Lenz as my new favorite "low rate of fire" asskicker. I've got it set up for blast + the innate radiation and it just absolutely wrecks everything. Heck, I even love the needlessly complicated reloading animation. It's awesome.

VandalD

Only took about two years for this to happen. Just need to grab two blades for Nami Skyla Prime now, then I'm done mastering stuff till Plains.

XNhjQ7t.jpg

Manzoon

Banned
Only took about two years for this to happen. Just need to grab two blades for Nami Skyla Prime now, then I'm done mastering stuff till Plains.

I still want to catalyse all the stalker weapons and run around in a black and red Ash while whispering.

I thought that you can buy the Stalker weapons expect for War.

Yes in the What Stalker? bundle. But it's fucking 800p which is insane for three weapons, one of which (Despair) is mostly forgettable.

War can be bought out of the Hunhow Gift bundle which is slightly less bad but still feels like it's charging too much.

Naite

Went from maxing the 3 left syndicates to switch to the 3 right ones to get mastery on all the remaining archwing/syndicate weapons, only now to realize there are 2 parts I missed for one of the archwing weapons from the left syndicates. Whoops. Guess I'll have to trade for them after all.

Good news! The drop rate for Dread is close to 40%.

Seems more like 75% tbh.

I have so many now i might be able to compete with Darvo. lol

Yes in the What Stalker? bundle. But it's fucking 800p which is insane for three weapons, one of which (Despair) is mostly forgettable.

War can be bought out of the Hunhow Gift bundle which is slightly less bad but still feels like it's charging too much.

You get the Smoke color set but yea that's a crazy amount and its weird now since he doesn't use them anymore after a certain point.

RNGGod finally hooked me up with a Hate so that quest is over. Now just need War to finally be done with caring about Stalker drops.

Nordicus

Fucking hell these Sentients in the Octavia missions are making my life a living hell, have to kill like a dozen of them and I have barely enough ammo for half of that even when I prepare. Although, they really seem to have problems aiming high up. One is melee, the other is ranged but often relies on collision AoE to actually hit like a bad rocket launcher.

Hold on... I'm playing Titania...

"I believe I can flyyyy"

*Skill #4 spam from above, kill, land, get energy, rinse and repeat*

"I believe I can touch the skyyyy"

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Fucking hell these Sentients in the Octavia missions are making my life a living hell, have to kill like a dozen of them and I have barely enough ammo for half of that even when I prepare. Although, they really seem to have problems aiming high up. One is melee, the other is ranged but often relies on collision AoE to actually hit like a bad rocket launcher.

Hold on... I'm playing Titania...

"I believe I can flyyyy"

*Skill #4 spam from above, kill, land, get energy, rinse and repeat*

"I believe I can touch the skyyyy"

Excalibur Exalted Blade wrecks them for some reason. I did those missions with Excal.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Question from someone who's thinking about giving the game another shot - which version is recommended? I know that PC has updates faster, will probably run just fine on my 970, and last time I checked characters weren't shared between the two platforms.

I don't have friends actively playing either of the versions, so this is a non issue as well.

FeArTriX

Question from someone who's thinking about giving the game another shot - which version is recommended? I know that PC has updates faster, will probably run just fine on my 970, and last time I checked characters weren't shared between the two platforms.

I don't have friends actively playing either of the versions, so this is a non issue as well.

If you don't have any friends in PS4 I would recommend to play on PC .

I think the Pc community is generally more active

Nordicus

Huh. I was wondering why I could get some Nyx and Mag Prime parts off my relics, since when I came back to the game for first time since 2014, they were already vaulted.

I guess the patch that turned all former Void Keys of yore into Void Relic, doesn't care about Prime Vault?

Huh. I was wondering why I could get some Nyx and Mag Prime parts off my relics, since when I came back to the game for first time since 2014, they were already vaulted.

I guess the patch that turned all former Void Keys of yore into Void Relic, doesn't care about Prime Vault?

Relics don't get changed between vaulting/unvaulting.

Nordicus

Relics don't get changed between vaulting/unvaulting.
Don't think you're quite understanding what I'm saying.

Drop tables for which relics you can get, are changed. Like, I don't think you can get vaulted Relics off of syndicate void relic pack.

Because of the Void Key conversion, I got relics upon me returning back to the game late August, that I should not be able to get in late August. Guess I got relics based on a table from right when Relics were introduced, possibly?

Manzoon

Banned
Don't think you're quite understanding what I'm saying.

Drop tables for which relics you can get, are changed. Like, I don't think you can get vaulted Relics off of syndicate void relic pack.

Because of the Void Key conversion, I got relics upon me returning back to the game late August, that I should not be able to get in late August. Guess I got relics based on a table from right when Relics were introduced, possibly?

Yes exactly that. All of your keys were converted when they patched it initially. It wasn't reliant on when you logged in. Same thing happened to me and I have a bunch of Nyx Prime, Mag Prime, Boar Prime, what have you relics. There are a TON of different relics now, many more than the original void key count in the game.

You just won't be able to get vaulted relics until they are unvaulted from normal drops.

Jellie

Got my tigris prime finally. Farmed up the dual stat mods already. What's the chance primed point blank or sweeping serration come this weekend? Might have to buy them though. How to make 500p though?

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
Got my tigris prime finally. Farmed up the dual stat mods already. What's the chance primed point blank or sweeping serration come this weekend? Might have to buy them though. How to make 500p though?

Sweeping serration isn't terribly necessary for tigris prime, even if you're fighting level 200s you can still kill them with the corrosive procs + 100%, it'll just take 3 shots instead of 2 lol. You're honestly fine just dropping in a 90% electric / toxin mod in there instead. The extra chance for slash is generally overkill. Extra chance on corrosive will probably end up with the same time to kill on most enemies.

Primed Point blank is unfortunately totally random when it will show up, I picked one up the last time it showed up which was at the end of june I believe. But it is also a mod that isn't really that necessary for the bulk of content you're likely to do lol.

The tigris prime is such an absolute beast it's basically good to go once you get 100% status on it and punch through. Anything after that is overkill lol.

Jellie

Right now I've got 4 status mods, multistorey, point blank and seeking fury. Doesn't sweeping serration influence slash proc chance.

Manzoon

Banned
Sweeping serration isn't terribly necessary for tigris prime, even if you're fighting level 200s you can still kill them with the corrosive procs + 100%, it'll just take 3 shots instead of 2 lol. You're honestly fine just dropping in a 90% electric / toxin mod in there instead.

Primed Point blank is unfortunately totally random when it will show up, I picked one up the last time it showed up which was at the end of june I believe. But it is also a mod that isn't really that necessary for the bulk of content you're likely to do lol.

The tigris prime is such an absolute beast it's basically good to go once you get 100% status on it and punch through. Anything after that is overkill lol.

It's been my go-to sortie gun aside from when I'm not allowed to use it. Big fan of the radiation-viral build on anything below level 80~ish, after that seems like corrosive-blast is necessary.

Also been having big fun with Volt and Tempo Royale powered Galatine Prime. Initiate Blender Mode.

Edit:
Right now I've got 4 status mods, multistorey, point blank and seeking fury. Doesn't sweeping serration influence slash proc chance.
I just looked it up a bit, it does affect the chance, but only base damage mods affect slash proc damage. I don't have Sweeping Serration so I've been using Blaze on my radiation-viral build (also my blast-corrosive build, but that's because I've been lazy to forma this thing again, I'd probably put a toxin mod on there for more Corrosive procs). As Not Spaceghost said, this is all getting into super fine details and won't really matter unless you are fighting over level 100 enemies. Even against the radiation enhancement sorties, I'm still one shotting (as in both barrels) almost all enemies on the third sortie stage with the radiation-viral damage.

VandalD

Ugggh, Interception missions need a rework badly. I can do them now pretty safe alone but it's soo booring.
They're boring in a group too, unless you're in a sortie and the rest of the group can't kill or CC anything. Then it can be a challenge.
Having more of a damage type increases the chance, relative to the other damage types on the weapon, that a status proc will be a proc of that type.

Jellie

Yeah I know it doesn't increase the chance. Said influences the chance. Maybe I should have said skewed? I just like optimising builds even though there's no reason to go beyond level 100 anymore. I guess it's cos I used to do those long 3 hour survival missions back on PS4.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
One week ago I farmed up Equinox in order to maximize my Focus farming.

Today, now that Equinox is out of the oven, I realized I can cap focus with a few good sorties, and that they're nerfing Zenurik/Naramon anyway.

sad.gif

Arrrammis

Maybe now they'll make Naramon match the description it gives you when you're
picking skill trees
. Because "I want to learn about my enemies and strike their weaknesses" apparently translates to "I want to run up and punch everything and go invisible to punch more things".

Manzoon

Banned
I've been sitting on my points and lenses waiting to see what the changes are going to be like. Nearly anything is better than what we have now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom