• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls |OT2| Enchantress: Look! More hidden loot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
UPDATE: I will update the OP with more relevant info later on! Currently busy work and studies, but will get on it as soon as I can :)!
UPDATE 2: Here's the OT1 Wall of Shame!

LcH0ule.png

Sa1Of0A.gif
RDqy77c.gif
rUiPKo9.gif
e6edn8I.gif
MoVfQZz.gif
QPye06m.gif

M4dk3gl.jpg

KApwrSf.gif
iu2mLAB.gif
hiCefPY.gif
mmwnubb.gif
fVUpp2v.gif
Lkd7ijl.gif
FBuzeFR.gif
KUeoiB7.gif
x9H9VEP.gif

MeDI3b2.png

b2yGxeQ.png

vV872yU.png

RMnBs3o.png

wzZigwN.png

Mz9LpkX.png

2p4gNqx.png

What are Bounties?
Bounties are set tasks. For example, locate and kill a Superunique or Boss monster or complete an event or clear a dungeon and be rewarded with Experience, Gold and possibly a Rift Keystone. You access a Bounty by using the Waypoint map and selecting a waypoint marked with an exclamation mark (!) or Diablo's skull icon (indicating boss or quest boss).

- There are 25 random bounties per game, 5 per act.
- Known Bounty types are "Complete an Event", "Clear a Dungeon" and "Kill monster/boss".
- You need to complete Campaign mode to access Adventure mode and Bounties.
- There is no difficulty mode such as normal, nightmare etc. The difficulty is scaled to your character level. It's unknown what happens in multiplayer games. It could take the average character level or just the level of the person who created the game.
- Rewards for completing Bounties can sometimes be a Rift Keystone which are used to open Nephalem Rifts.
- Bounties are not repeatable in the same game. You need to leave and begin a new game to refresh the bounties available.

What are Rifts?
- Nephalem Rifts (formerly known as Loot Runs) are a special type of game within Diablo 3, designed to provide an intense challenge and fast paced action over a 10-15 minute dungeon crawl. They are reminiscent of boss runs from Diablo 2, but will take place in special dungeons with fully-randomized enemies in special dungeons, and will therefore play unlike any of the normal Act game content. Even the end bosses are randomized and unpredictable.
- Nephalem Rifts are enabled by finding Nephalem Rift Keys, which are taken to a special NPC in town. Players may choose to explore multiple Nephalem Rifts in the same game, likely after getting stacked up, but will need to turn in a Loot Run Key for each one, and as with the three portals to the Realms of the Infernal Machine event, only one Loot Portal can be active at a time.

wtQdMnB.png

What does this mean?!
- It's simple. In Diablo III: Reaper of Souls, enemies now scale with your level. With the addition of 10 more levels (60-70), enemies are now going to be even tougher then before - but so are you! Enjoy the crazy numbers that you and your friends will be dealing, but be aware that your enemies will be hitting you for crazy as well!

TPM2YMn.png

x2j8OVh.png

I was reading that! Why would you mspaint that shit?!

Simply because ALL you need to know about the crusader is the following:

9Gc5q4C.png

oJoOSa9.gif

M3lnGNA.png

NvSIlcT.gif

ARE YOU CONVINCED YET? IF NOT, CLICK HERE FOR MORE CRUSADER INFORMATION

dbEhhVf.png

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>|C L I C K H E R E |<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
qmz5dl6.png

ZJH6LHW.png

Also, thank you Reddit for some of the information in this thread

xp9wLPE.png

Official Community Site
Game Guide
DiabloFans - News, Community (Curse Network)
IncGamers - News, Community
/r/Diablo - News, Community
D3RMT - Website by NeoGAF's Svafnir. Has various useful tools + news.
Diablowiki.net - Wiki
Diablowiki.com - Wiki
DiabloProgress - Rankings

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why you read the first sentence of the first post in a thread!

;)

Yoshichan

So you aren't going to be dropping another MS Paint weak ass OT? Only partially joking.
I wouldn't call it "weak", considering it brought more (positive) attention than most over sophisticated, overly photoshopped OTs out there. It did the job - and you'd be surprised over how well it was received, despite losing it's steam later on.
With a new thread comes new loot!!!

Blackthornes for all!
I swear, when I was most excited for loot, I was expecting different items from Blackthorne, despite clearly seeing that it was a Blackthorne before identifying it :(.

Thanks Yoshi. Maybe with the new thread I can get some new luck too, I'd gladly trade the last half dozen Fulminators I've found for a fucking Thunderfury.

Discobird

I pretty much need a trifecta Magefist, a Witching Hour and a Pride's Fall to push into T5/T6 territory. I can do T5 right now but it's not that efficient (18-20 minutes to get to Rift Guardian if I don't die a lot). I can also attempt to craft an Archfiend Quiver and hope for Cluster Arrow damage + good rolls on it.

2 of those items aren't that hard to acquire... tried for Witching Hour for a week and didn't have the luck but now I will focus on getting Magefist and Pride's Fall first.

Yeah that'll help with T5... as a reference point,I have a trifecta Magefist, Harrington's and Pride's Fall (no sweet fire SOJ like you, though), and solo T5 rifts take about 12-15 minutes. Right now I rarely ever die on T5, but expect that to change if they ever patch the Unity + immortal follower combo. T5 is still not fast enough to really justify running it over T4 except for the fun factor. If I find a 2H xbow like yours I'd like to see if that improves my times since I'm using a Danetta's set and hatred can be an issue if I'm unlucky with health globe drops.

For most DH's I think survivability will be a bigger challenge in T6 than DPS output. Nearly all the T6-capable DHs I've seen are using the Marauder's 4 pc bonus and a substantial number are using a physical pet/sentry build instead of CA. I've been collecting some of the necessary pieces and tried out a somewhat half-assed physical build last night--no Tasker's and I was using a crappy Marauder glove like the one you found, but I did have the Marauder's 4 pc + Garwulf + Bombardier's quiver. It was slower than my CA build in T5 (17-19 minutes) but way safer. Helps that the physical build has roughly 80% more toughness than my CA build somehow.

Good news about physical builds is that you can keep your CA gear and use CA:Shooting Stars with some success. It's a lot harder to maintain without the Cindercoat, naturally, but sentries are so hatred efficient that it's OK if you can't spam as many arrows as the fire build.

I feel like posting on the first page of this new thread will grant me a blessing of legendaries that won't be soul'd before even identifying them.

Can Cindercoat drop as a random drop on Master or I guess the better question is it Torment and Kadala specific?

Trying to decide if I build shards with my DH on T1 rifts and hopefully get it as a random drop or from using the shards or using my Monk which is only capable of Master atm.

Note: Always using Monk to spend the shards.

Can Cindercoat drop as a random drop on Master or I guess the better question is it Torment and Kadala specific?

Trying to decide if I build shards with my DH on T1 rifts and hopefully get it as a random drop or from using the shards or using my Monk which is only capable of Master atm.

Note: Always using Monk to spend the shards.

Cindercoat is not a Torment exclusive legendary, it can drop in any difficulty as well as Kadala.

ZenaxPure

Me and my wizard friend decided to jump into T6 rift tonight for the hell of it. Was surprised that our run only took us about 20-25ish minutes, didn't really die that much either... until we made it to the multiple fire chains molten wasp packs anyway. Fuck wasps.

Still, surprised we did so well, I think together we can make the jump for good if we can replace our gear with better versions of it, I know off the top of my head I am missing like an easy 40-50% fire damage and another 15% HoTA dmg. Defensively it's actually not that bad with my chain stuns and his constant freezing, we can usually keep guys controlled really well.

Here's a stupid question, for DH's is it better to go with 1h bow + great quiver, or duel wield 1hers?

Depends on what build you're going for and (possibly moreso) what actually drops for you.

Though given how crazy OP Calamity sounds, if I actually found one of those, I'd go 1H + 1H no matter what. Ideally with a Nat's Slayer.

Nokterian

OT 2 all ready? Goddamn this is going fast!

Anyway yesterday a bunch of loot drops in a couple of rifts and kadala was generous this time. I will post what i got later on.

jersoc

well you could always get set items, long as you did t1 and up. so that won't change. just a chance to get them in a cache will be added.

can't wait for the change since t1 is just as easy as normal.

Svafnir

All praise yoshichan. It's been a while since I have seen a Diablo post by him, glad he is still in it. Anyway, reaper of souls is awesome.

Awww yiss.

ak8L2de.jpg

Any suggestions on what the LPS too? For my DH, trying to get the pieces to go Cluster build.

EDIT: I guess +% Cluster Arrow makes most sense.

Dark_castle

Kinda bored with my MM/Conflagrate Wiz already, looking to switch to AT or Disintegrate (but leaning towards AT since I don't have Slorak), but still lacking some pieces namely Tal Rasha and some set items for Resource and CD reduction.

ElyrionX

My Wiz can solo T5 now and I am just missing a few pieces on my wish list; SoH, Tal chest and one or two more Vyr pieces. I tried the WoW build but I don't like the facetanking playstyle. I prefer to standback and fire away with Mirrorball missiles. Tal's set works well with this style though people say it is not too effective on high Torments. Hopefully they buff the set.

Started leveling my Crusader today and been playing my DH too. Good stuff.

Doing Rifts with a friend.

Friend: I need a new belt, might try Kadala.

40 shards later, a leg belt.

Friend: May as well use the rest and try get a new helm.

20 shards later, a leg helm.

N8aOlGB.png

Doesn't seem like the proc is exactly a money maker, but the chest is good nonetheless.

I use this with gladiator gauntlets that drop piles of gold with massacres. In addition i also have a pair of shoulders that make all equipment not take damage. The small piles of gold are stacked and contain more than it appears since I see three to four sets of numbers when picking it up.

Since I'm not fixing equipment I've seen a huge spike with my gold reserve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom