• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Antonio Banderas Reaction Gifs - The GAF Collection

nynt9

The most overused, overrated gif on gaf.

wieliczka_poland_-_map_of_the_underground_salt_mine.jpg

Megasoum

Banned
I'm going to guess that banderas is a little bit outside of their ad budget... especially considering it will be catering to a forum of people who already know what they are and aren't buying.

/partypooper

But is he really? What has he done in the last 10 years or so... He's borderline has been at this point... I'm sure they could afford him.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
I never thought anything would take the throne from the four guys in the jeep from Zoolander, but I'm loving being proved wrong.

But is he really? What has he done in the last 10 years or so... He's borderline has been at this point... I'm sure they could afford him.

Dat Shrek money.

Riposte

I don't remember this being strictly associated with PlayStation until this thread.

EDIT: Ha, I've seen Assassins.

Imagine the meltdowns if Microsoft swooped in and moneyhatted Banderas for a commercial instead of Sony...OMG im dying just thinking of it lol

killatopak

Gold Member
Some of you are much better at the internets, than a poor little bird, do your part ya'll!!

ALSO there is a Banderas GIF I CANNOT find. An entire family is watching the Banderas GIF in black and white and it is just some super awkward and hilarious stuff, does any one know what I'm talking about?

You mean the one with the gifception of antonio banderas with the girl from kickass?

GSR

Does anyone have the one from the SteamOS reveal where it's panning through the rooms? I think that's my favorite iteration of it.

lord

He did La Piel Que Habito two years ago, it's one of the best movies he's ever been in. I agree he's never been that great of an actor but I'm sure he doesn't need to make commercials to get by

Top Bottom