• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT2| Fractured but Ox

Red Devil

Rigoni with a hat-trick :eek:

I mean in poor countries they roll a bunch of socks together to create a ball. Like you can play it almost everywhere.

Heh, back in elementary some guys simply would step on a coke can and kick it around, the teachers would get mad at them for doing that(and fairly so).

VLiberty

I think it's safe to say that Bundesliga teams have a monumental mental problem. The players on the pitch give off the impression that they don't like football.
I think the biggest problem is that 5/7 of the Bundes teams in the UEFA competition are newcomers

now this leads at another question: where the fudge were schalke, wolfsburg, leverkusen, gladbach etc last year? As someone who isn't up to date with Bundesliga and only knows the teams that usually play in UEL/UCL, I was quite shocked when I saw the Bundes teams in this year's uefa games.

btw: Lazio is a beast and wow at Atalanta. Will someone finally bring back the UEFA cup to Italy after nearly 20 years?
short answer: no

If this Copenhagen match wasnt bad enough...

XN84m4T.png

Oersted

pbsapeer

Banned
Fucking Everton. It's becoming sad how bad they've become. People thought koeman would be the guy to catapult them but instead theyre sinking. Hell be sacked so soon.

Now there lots to say about that Everton performance (and well done to Lyon too they played well)...

Buy first what the heck @ that guy trying to assault the Lyon player with his kid in his arm!?

DBT85

Arsenal are ditching a £100,000 virtual reality system they were using to boost performance after it started to make players suffer motion sickness.

lol.

In said system Arsenal were sitting 3rd in the league and the players suffered vertigo.

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
I really rated Koeman as a manager, but this is what The Ev will do to a person. He will no doubt be a lot happier next year managing in La Liga. I can see Everton getting on the shite British manager roundabout from now on.

Mighty Red.

I was gonna say Trent Alexander Arnold to get your moneys worth, but yea this is better.

You have to figure that eventually they are going to chew up and spit out all the top-level managers at some point. Would the likes of Simeone really wanna go there after what happened to the last 10 or so managers they have had? Since Mourinho's first time in charge, no one has lasted 3 years and most only got 1.

Still at least Gus Hiddink is getting steady work from all this.

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
Top Bottom