• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT4| The leaks are coming from inside the white house

Status
Not open for further replies.
All conservative celebrities are B-list at best and their careers are washed up, so there's nothing better for them to do than run for office. That's why more celebrities turned politicians are conservative.
This is true. Tom Hanks could be a senator like, tomorrow if he wanted to. But why would he when he's still getting multimillion dollar acting gigs?

Yup true and there are still people going "never gonna happen" as if Donald has normalized for them already.

IIRC, Dems at least in leadership and in Congress have already openly stated they can't afford to take it as a joke and will instead be taking him seriously.

Question is will the voter base.

I've said it before, but the only celebrity I'd support is Dolly Parton for governor of Tennessee. She's done more for that state than most of their elected officials.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
|OT5| The Silly Bedwetter Every Day Act
|OT5| Once upon a time in Gyna
|OT5| Me Drive Big Truck One Day
|OT5| The Good, the Sad!, and the Bigly

SeeThree

Made in America week was top 3 for sure. This shit show was so jam packed full of stupidity I cant even try to list everything that happened.

He starts the week by getting goofed on for all his shitty products being made overseas then wraps it up with: "It's very sad that Republicans, even some that were carried over the line on my back, do very little to protect their President,"

Some random Facebook comment I read earlier:

I don’t know – it’s hard for me to see any Trump ties to Russia…except for the Flynn thing and the Manafort thing
and the Tillerson thing
and the Sessions thing
and the Kushner thing
and the Wray thing
and the Morgan, Lewis, & Bockius “Russian Law Firm of the Year” thing
and the Carter Page thing
and the Roger Stone thing
and the 198 Million voter records thing
and the Felix Sater thing
and the Boris Ephsteyn thing
and the Rosneft thing
and the Gazprom thing
and the Sergey Gorkov banker thing
and the Azerbajain thing
and the “I love Putin” thing
and the Donald Trump, Jr. thing
and the Lavrov thing
and the Sergey Kislyak thing
and the Oval Office thing
and the Gingrich/Kislyak phone calls thing
and the Russian Affiliated Interests thing
and the Russian Business Interests thing
and the Emoluments Clause thing
and the Alex Schnaider thing
and the hack of the DNC thing
and the Guccifer 2.0 thing
and the Mike Pence “I don’t know anything” thing
and the Russians mysteriously dying thing
and Trump’s public request to Russia to hack Hillary’s email thing
and the Trump house sale for $100 million at the bottom of the housing bust to the Russian fertilizer king thing
and the Russian fertilizer king’s plane showing up in Concord, NC during Trump rally campaign thing
and the Nunes sudden flight to the White House in the night thing
and the Nunes personal investments in the Russian winery thing
and the Cyprus bank thing
and Trump not releasing his tax returns thing
and the Republican Party’s rejection of an amendment to require Trump to show his taxes thing
and the election hacking thing
and the GOP platform change to the Ukraine thing
and the Steele Dossier thing
and the Leninist Bannon thing
and the Sally Yates can’t testify thing
and the intelligence community’s investigative reports thing
and the Trump reassurance that the Russian connection is all “fake news” thing
and the Spicer’s Russian Dressing “nothing’s wrong” thing
and the Chaffetz not willing to start an investigation thing
and the Chaffetz suddenly deciding to go back to private life in the middle of an investigation thing
and the The Lead DOJ Investigator Mary McCord SUDDENLY in the middle of the investigation decides to resign thing
and the appointment of Pam Bondi who was bribed by Trump in the Trump University scandal appointed to head the investigation thing
and the The White House going into full-on cover-up mode, refusing to turn over the documents related to the hiring and subsequent firing of Flynn thing
and the Chaffetz and White House blaming the poor vetting of Flynn on Obama thing
and the Poland and British intelligence gave information regarding the hacking back in 2015 to Paul Ryan and he didn't do anything thing
and the Agent M16 following the money thing
and the Trump team KNEW about Flynn's involvement but hired him anyway thing
and the let’s fire Comey thing
and the Mueller let’s fire him too thing
and the Election night Russian trademark gifts thing
and the Russian diplomatic compound electronic equipment destruction thing
and the let’s give back the diplomatic compounds back to the Russians thing
and the let’s back away from Cuba thing
and now donny Jr met with Russians thing

SO yeah there’s probably nothing there!

(I think he missed TONS of shit) LOL

How about...

and the Syria back channel thing
and the NATO shittalking thing
and the Israeli intelligence thing
and the bonus G20 meeting thing
and the suspiciously specific denials about Russian hookers and video

+1 for |OT5| Eventually something will get done, btw.

pigeon

Banned
Made in America week was top 3 for sure. This shit show was so jam packed full of stupidity I cant even try to list everything that happened.

He starts the week by getting goofed on for all his shitty products being made overseas then wraps it up with: "It's very sad that Republicans, even some that were carried over the line on my back, do very little to protect their President,"

Some random Facebook comment I read earlier:

I don’t know – it’s hard for me to see any Trump ties to Russia…except for the Flynn thing and the Manafort thing
and the Tillerson thing
and the Sessions thing
and the Kushner thing
and the Wray thing
and the Morgan, Lewis, & Bockius “Russian Law Firm of the Year” thing
and the Carter Page thing
and the Roger Stone thing
and the 198 Million voter records thing
and the Felix Sater thing
and the Boris Ephsteyn thing
and the Rosneft thing
and the Gazprom thing
and the Sergey Gorkov banker thing
and the Azerbajain thing
and the “I love Putin” thing
and the Donald Trump, Jr. thing
and the Lavrov thing
and the Sergey Kislyak thing
and the Oval Office thing
and the Gingrich/Kislyak phone calls thing
and the Russian Affiliated Interests thing
and the Russian Business Interests thing
and the Emoluments Clause thing
and the Alex Schnaider thing
and the hack of the DNC thing
and the Guccifer 2.0 thing
and the Mike Pence “I don’t know anything” thing
and the Russians mysteriously dying thing
and Trump’s public request to Russia to hack Hillary’s email thing
and the Trump house sale for $100 million at the bottom of the housing bust to the Russian fertilizer king thing
and the Russian fertilizer king’s plane showing up in Concord, NC during Trump rally campaign thing
and the Nunes sudden flight to the White House in the night thing
and the Nunes personal investments in the Russian winery thing
and the Cyprus bank thing
and Trump not releasing his tax returns thing
and the Republican Party’s rejection of an amendment to require Trump to show his taxes thing
and the election hacking thing
and the GOP platform change to the Ukraine thing
and the Steele Dossier thing
and the Leninist Bannon thing
and the Sally Yates can’t testify thing
and the intelligence community’s investigative reports thing
and the Trump reassurance that the Russian connection is all “fake news” thing
and the Spicer’s Russian Dressing “nothing’s wrong” thing
and the Chaffetz not willing to start an investigation thing
and the Chaffetz suddenly deciding to go back to private life in the middle of an investigation thing
and the The Lead DOJ Investigator Mary McCord SUDDENLY in the middle of the investigation decides to resign thing
and the appointment of Pam Bondi who was bribed by Trump in the Trump University scandal appointed to head the investigation thing
and the The White House going into full-on cover-up mode, refusing to turn over the documents related to the hiring and subsequent firing of Flynn thing
and the Chaffetz and White House blaming the poor vetting of Flynn on Obama thing
and the Poland and British intelligence gave information regarding the hacking back in 2015 to Paul Ryan and he didn't do anything thing
and the Agent M16 following the money thing
and the Trump team KNEW about Flynn's involvement but hired him anyway thing
and the let’s fire Comey thing
and the Mueller let’s fire him too thing
and the Election night Russian trademark gifts thing
and the Russian diplomatic compound electronic equipment destruction thing
and the let’s give back the diplomatic compounds back to the Russians thing
and the let’s back away from Cuba thing
and now donny Jr met with Russians thing

SO yeah there’s probably nothing there!

(I think he missed TONS of shit) LOL

I would vote for this but unfortunately I think it's too long for a thread title.

Urine Trouble, Mister!

*You'll probably choose another title, but if the pee pee tape materializes, I humbly request that we immediately change to this one.

chadskin

WaPo obtained a copy of Kushner's prepared statement for today's congressional testimony:

Kushner also describes attending a June 2016 meeting organized by his brother-in-law, Donald Trump Jr., with a Russian attorney. He says it was listed on his calendar as “Meeting: Don Jr. | Jared Kushner.” He writes that he arrived at the meeting late, and when he got there the Russian lawyer was talking about a ban on U.S. adoptions of Russian children.

“I had no idea why that topic was being raised and quickly determined that my time was not well-spent at this meeting,” Kushner writes. “Reviewing emails recently confirmed my memory that the meeting was a waste of our time and that, in looking for a polite way to leave and get back to my work, I actually emailed an assistant from the meeting after I had been there for 10 or so minutes and wrote, ‘Can u pls call me on my cell? Need excuse to get our of meeting.’”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...russian-officials-in-congressional-testimony/

lmao

chadskin

Here's Kushner's statement in full: http://edition.cnn.com/2017/07/24/politics/jared-kushner-statement-russia-2016-election/index.html

I did not collude, nor know of anyone else in the campaign who colluded, with any foreign government. I had no improper contacts. I have not relied on Russian funds to finance my business activities in the private sector. I have tried to be fully transparent with regard to the filing of my SF-86 form, above and beyond what is required. Hopefully, this puts these matters to rest.

Nah.

DFfopkTV0AAdgS6.jpg:large

I ALONE CAN
NOT
FIX IT

Also blah blah:

DFfsE-JVwAEliKk.jpg:large

Hubbl3

Unconfirmed Member
I also having a hard time imagining scenarios of political corruption that work from the news media downwards.

I'm beginning to think he's not good with metaphors.

He's fucking terrible with metaphors. Although I guess to be fair to him, he's also fucking terrible at speaking and communicating in general so I suppose it makes sense. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom