• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Breath of the Wild seems to be developing quite the fan art following already....

Drac84

4939010429665633017.jpg

7272370893244247326.jpg

https://www.patreon.com/vashperado

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Stop being creepy, guys.

And it seems a lot of artists shorten Gerudo noses?

Maybe artists felt uncomfortable drawing her when they found out she's younger than they thought?
i dont want anything creepy from her tho, i just really love her design, the fsct that her being younger discurages fanart isridics, then again thats not really the fanart i was looking of her anyways

NEO0MJ

i dont want anything creepy from her tho, i just really love her design, the fsct that her being younger discurages fanart isridics, then again thats not really the fanart i was looking of her anyways

Another explanation is that Urbosa stole her thunder (heh) as everyone's favorite Gerudo while Mipha stole her cute loving fans.

Didn't stop Saria >_>

Saria is technically​ an adult, despite what her body looks like. Riju on the other hand is a child that looks like an adult (or maybe a teenager would be more accurate). I mean, she still sleeps with her plushies!
Kinda surprised that Shiekah scientist kid but actually over one hundred year old character didn't get much art, but maybe I'm looking in the wrong places.

foxuzamaki

Another explanation is that Urbosa stole her thunder (heh) as everyone's favorite Gerudo while Mipha stole her cute loving fans.

Saria is technically​ an adult, despite what her body looks like. Riju on the other hand is a child that looks like an adult (or maybe a teenager would be more accurate). I mean, she still sleeps with her plushies!
Kinda surprised that Shiekah scientist kid but actually over one hundred year old character didn't get much art, but maybe I'm looking in the wrong places.

I can tell you that you are indeed looking in the wrong places.

foxuzamaki

No need to tell me where to find it, I run into enough creepy art as is 😓

Originally 14-16. Now I think she's 10-12. It's probably the height.

Actually I wouldnt say she is that young, your original estimate is more right, she is like a 14-17 year old who tries to act adult, but still sleeps with her plushies.

Cerium

She hasn't hit her growth spurt yet, relative to other Gerudo. She's probably closer to 12.

Nobody here wants creepy art of her to be clear. She's just the most interesting character in the game.

Haganeren

Actually I wouldnt say she is that young, your original estimate is more right, she is like a 14-17 year old who tries to act adult, but still sleeps with her plushies.

It's a Japanese game and it's a medieval setting, where people are adult much younger.
I'm more inclined for her having 10-12 years old.

Wait, do the Gerudo have such big hips because men are extremely rare in their race and when one is born they have to ensure optimal child bearing conditions?! Omg.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Are there any great fanarts that included full team of Champions?

Edited: Also if anyone spot a GIF of Link remembering his past, please let me know. thanks!

Top Bottom