• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Slain PS4/Vita Bundle Free on PSNUK ?

Just went to purchase this and coming up free, this was never on PS+ was it as I had to purchase it outright this time around, not just click download

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...hell/cid=EP8925-CUSA06465_00-SLAINCROSSBUYUSV

rkh9uWH.png

xrnzaaas

But did it show up as free when you added it to cart and was asked to confirm purchase? Probably just the site error, check your e-mail for the payment confirmation.

Shows 4 quid for me, down from £12

Doesn't make sense, I did wonder if I had purchased it previously, but then it would have just given the option to download, NOT to purchase and send me a purchase email as well. Random, but I guess sorry for false alarm unless it works for others too.

But did it show up as free when you added it to cart and was asked to confirm purchase?

Yes was showing free in the store and on my email I just received.

OidU2KD.png

xrnzaaas

In that case it's probably a mistake on their end, maybe they overlooked it in the UK store when they were changing prices for roughly 200 games. :)

Top Bottom