• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance demo is up on Xbox Live and PSN US. PSN EU whenever.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Update:

In Europe, the demo will be released on Wednesday, 23rd January, Konami has now confirmed. That's on both PS3 and Xbox 360.

You'll be able to try out three stages from the Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance game. What they are, Konami didn't say.

You'll be able to try out three stages from the Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance game. What they are, Konami didn't say

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-01-15-revengeance-demo-due-next-week

Trial for Konami's upcoming action game coming to PSN and Xbox Live next week; will showcase game's first chapter.

A demo for Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will be available to download on Xbox Live and PlayStation Network beginning January 22, Konami announced today.

The free demo will take place during the first chapter of Revengeance and will introduce players to the game's main character, Raiden.

In development at Kojima Productions and Platinum Games, Revengeance is due out February 19 for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, but not Wii U.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/metal-gear-rising-revengeance-demo-hits-january-22-6402363

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
I already played it through 5 times from a friend's copy of the ZoE collection but I'll likely suffer through the 3.5gig download again since it's so good.

EvB

I hope they fixed the freezing in the PS3 demo.

That's not freezing, that is Sony-Real-Time-Screenshot-System™ (SRTSS™) in action. It was invented by 007 and the Girl from the Resident Evil movies.
It's been available for quite some time

HardRojo

About time Konami!

d56BA.gif

Will be all over that demo
and the game
on Day 1!

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Why was the Japanese demo locked?

Hey, Konami, you can unlock that now.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Why was the Japanese demo locked?

Hey, Konami, you can unlock that now.

Maybe this demo will feature a different section of the game.

It says first chapter, maybe we play as White Raiden.

Maybe this demo will feature a different section of the game.

It says first chapter, maybe we play as White Raiden.

The free demo will take place during the first chapter of Revengeance and will introduce players to the game's main character, Raiden.
So does this mean like the prologue or the section we played in the demo (
aka the first section with black Raiden
).

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
What is this game?

Awesome. This was about to sway me into buying that apparently terrible PS3 port of ZOE HD. Err, I didn't say that out loud Konami.

Top Bottom