• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mory Dunz

oh yeah, Gohan had that one shot that looked like Buu Saga Mystic Gohan which was nice. At least it shows they can still make it. That's about all the good from him though lol

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
oh yeah, Gohan had that one shot that looked like Buu Saga Mystic Gohan which was nice. At least it shows they can still make it. That's about all the good from him though lol

Because the guy who drew it draws very much in a Z style:

DKdAc6rVYAEHEnt.jpg

His training with Cauli was hours before the tournament and he didn't have anything past SSJ1 there. No way Cabba has SSB up his sleeve or else he would have went it when Kale was attacking him.

His training with Cauli was hours before the tournament and he didn't have anything past SSJ1 there. No way Cabba has SSB up his sleeve or else he would have went it when Kale was attacking him.

clearly he had an off screen meeting with Gok and learned the art of holding back.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Cabba is not staying at SSJ1 guys come on.

Dragon Ball is still the Saiyan show. He is getting another form either mid-tournament or reveal that he was hiding it. They're not gonna write it in such a way that a Saiyan character is permanently so much weaker than other characters, otherwise he would've been inconsequential and already eliminated.

HeroR

"I'm a big fan of Caulifl and Kale!
I can hardly wait for OA of their Ep I wrote."
I highly doubt he was talking about 104.

Never mirror art x_x

It's hard to say since he also claimed Tien would look cool. He also said he wrote some cool U3 stuff, which was 107. I guess that was cool....in a way.

I found some of the god banter weird in this episode. That dramatic cut after the clown (or fox?) GoD's line seemed undeserved, or maybe I just didn't get the significance. I dunno. Also the kai saying "these universes are all weak, so no matter who wins, it will make no difference" while looking all ominous. But what does that even really mean. What was he implying? The only difference that is supposed to matter here is what universe will survive the tournament. Unless he's saying theywill all be eliminated anyway or something.

Real Hero

I found some of the god banter weird in this episode. That dramatic cut after the clown (or fox?) GoD's line seemed undeserved, or maybe I just didn't get the significance. I dunno. Also the kai saying "these universes are all weak, so no matter who wins, it will make no difference" while looking all ominous. But what does that even really mean. What was he implying? The only difference that is supposed to matter here is what universe will survive the tournament. Unless he's saying theywill all be eliminated anyway or something.
I think it's just that for those not competing it doesn't really matter

caliph95

I guess he doesn't care for the weak universes
Anyway better than the Zenos at least
They somewhat built up U2 or at least Ribranne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom