• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVII| New Generation - Connection To Haters Was Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah haven't played 3, might have to pick that up somewhere. Yeah I didn't hear good things about BR4, also what about Primal Rage, any good?
Did you mean Primal Fury? Haven't played that one (didn't own a GC or an Xbox). Though I have heard that it was very good and better than BR4.

It was also the first game featuring Ganesha the Elephant. Who has some of the weirdest likes/dislikes of any fighting game character.

Dislikes: Women and girls
Seeing the fur tech in Tekken 7 just reminded me of how amazing a new Bloody Roar would look in this gen. Transforming into a Leopard as Shina, doing Shenlong's crazy combos. Sigh, miss that series so much.

Shadoken

It was also the first game featuring Ganesha the Elephant. Who has some of the weirdest likes/dislikes of any fighting game character..

Herbert_-_Family_Guy.png

Skilletor

Man ANOTHER thread about SF5's sales on gaming side?

This has got to be a record. Game will be a year old in two weeks and people still love to pop in to say they're glad it failed or whatever, lol.

Pompadour

This has got to be a record. Game will be a year old in two weeks and people still love to pop in to say they're glad it failed or whatever, lol.

I'm starting to think people post them because they know the thread will have multiple pages no matter what.

The inevitable "I'll wait for the complete edition" comments are the best. If they feel that way, then they can stay out of SFV threads for the next 7+ years or so, considering that you still can't buy such a version of SFIV (not even the PS4 version includes the Horror DLC).

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
The incessant "rerelease nao or burn capcom!" comments are incredibly tiring and confusing.

How do they not understand that a rerelease won't do anything for this game, it will just generate more comments on the other side of the argument being "lol I knew they would do this, I'll wait for the complete ultra super deluxe edition!".

People not on SF5 a year after release, won't jump on it this year either; unless they are legitimately waiting for an arcade mode and it gets released this year.

"We found that the majority of Nash players were using the same 'Normals' in a large majority of situations so we removed them.

His fireball now dissipates after one second on screen."

Shadoken

I feel like Necro bumping that is SFV forgotten thread.

Headed to the Ken section of SRK...

Depressed me even more '-(

We really did rely on DP and EX tatsu too much I guess, whole community is down over there lol. But even my man Mochalatte who's a footsie based counter-poking Ken (used to play Dudley) said you should move on to other characters because hit confirming is now whack on Ken's target combos, the pushback is crazy. When I come back, think I will play either Karin or dare I say it!
Cammy.

nah...that's just too shameful, But Karin's Guren stuff wasn't the easiest to get out consistently when I did her trials, dunno if I can play her well.

Shadoken

I don't even know how I can even do it consistently. Even though when it look like I cross under after the Knee Bazooka, I still end up in the front.

I am guessing because.

a) They nerfed Bazooka knee horizontal hitbox , so its probably hitting much closer than before.

b) Cammy collision box might be small so its allowing you to move under.

Moaradin

The Japanese tier list are so different from the US ones lol. Rashid and Zangief are so high yet they are pretty much nonexistent in the US pro tier list.

mbpm1

The Japanese tier list are so different from the US ones lol. Rashid and Zangief are so high yet they are pretty much nonexistent in the US pro tier list.

ultrachen said the Japanese might think of tier lists less in terms of absolute quality and more "characters I have trouble against"

Im all for disliking SFV for various reasons, no Bob Sagat, iffy netcode, no arcade, but by the way people post about it in every SFV thread you would have thought it burned their crops, poisoned their water supply, and delivered a plague unto their houses.

I know leaving haters behind is a meme, but I really want Capcom to come through this year and bring the content people are looking for.

Neoxon

Im all for disliking SFV for various reasons, no Bob Sagat, iffy netcode, no arcade, but by the way people post about it in every SFV thread you would have thought it burned their crops, poisoned their water supply, and delivered a plague unto their houses.

I know leaving haters behind is a meme, but I really want Capcom to come through this year and bring the content people are looking for.

That said, I completely agree, man.

Capcom could bring arcade mode, extra battle, and more content and people still won't care.

But damn if SFV didn't win GAFs fighting game of the year despite the hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom