• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT13| Diamond is Unreachable

Newt

This MF literally came to lane with 5 longswords. WTF.
16fa0758d94a144d08b4f08cb6df9775.png

zkylon

zkylewd
You're a weird person

Nier 1 was the type of game that didn't show it's true colors until you got past the bloody fishing.
idk i feel like the starting scene is really effective and then it does like an insane time skip and you're like hey here's these characters again in the future past or something and shit what's up with that

there's mystery from the very start and it was bit by bit doing weird shit and introducing weird characters and communities so the game was really compelling for me

new one feels like it's just checking all the boxes, but i don't feel any character motivation or any character, period. 2b gives me like a lighting vibe and 9s is cool but he can't carry the game on his own, and all i've gotten out of it so far is been there seen that

hopefully it'll get better, so far (about 5-6 hours in) it's been very meh

Lol ok maybe "carry" was the wrong word, but that match was still pretty fun even though our jungler didn't have a stable internet connection and mid and bot not doing so well early game.

zkylon

zkylewd
I thought I wouldn't get to play this game since the enemy jungler was better than our jungler.

Turns out wrecking his gank attempts bot a couple of times in a row let us play the game.
that's why you're diamond and i'm gold

i can't for the life of me find the skill to salvage those games

i've gone soft lol

Leezard

that's why you're diamond and i'm gold

i can't for the life of me find the skill to salvage those games

i've gone soft lol

It's not easy though, it all comes down to whether they make enough mistakes and if you manage to exploit their mistakes. This game it came down to getting vision in the places Lee would stand to wait for a gank opportunity so we could be prepared and kill him once he made an entrance.

If Lee spent more time on the other side of the map and ignored bot it might've ended much much worse.

zkylon

zkylewd
It's not easy though, it all comes down to whether they make enough mistakes and if you manage to exploit their mistakes. This game it came down to getting vision in the places Lee would stand to wait for a gank opportunity so we could be prepared and kill him once he made an entrance.

If Lee spent more time on the other side of the map and ignored bot it might've ended much much worse.
yea well i think i'm in a stronger position to make a difference since i play mid

i just suck nowadays

it's what i get for being a leblanc onetrick lol

idk i feel like the starting scene is really effective and then it does like an insane time skip and you're like hey here's these characters again in the future past or something and shit what's up with that

there's mystery from the very start and it was bit by bit doing weird shit and introducing weird characters and communities so the game was really compelling for me

new one feels like it's just checking all the boxes, but i don't feel any character motivation or any character, period. 2b gives me like a lighting vibe and 9s is cool but he can't carry the game on his own, and all i've gotten out of it so far is been there seen that

hopefully it'll get better, so far (about 5-6 hours in) it's been very meh

Did you play the prologue

Cause I think the game opens after the prologue demo

TheFlow

Banned
Well, Ivern is still a pretty bullshit champ Leezard. Even from behind he does a lot, and from ahead he's just a nightmare.

Funny how much this Ivern did this game.
I am honestly thinking about making ivern my main jungled over sej. Since all he does is support.

remist

Came back to playing rift games after aram only for like a month and I guess I should just play ranked because the matchmaking on normals is fucked up. I guess your normal mmr is separate from ranked?

zer0das

Banned
https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/images/imagesthis one is called revenge for syndra but idk why, i don't even recognize like 80% of these characters lol[/QUOTE]

Well 2 of them are Zed shadows, so... my guess:

Morgana, Master Yi (note the braid, I think it is his beard- there's a small chance it is a warring kingdoms Jarvan with some unorthodox stylistic choices), Tristana, Zed shadow, Thresh, Zed getting flayed by Thresh, Zed shadow, Rengar, Ryze.

And then the top ones are Draven (?) and Maokai. Not sure what's up with Draven's arm.

zkylon

zkylewd
The first one is pretty cool, Riot should do an annual event of the shadow islands invading certain faction.
yeah that would be cool

played Nier Automata for like 18 hours over Friday and Saturday and it might be one of the best games I've played so idk
weird

league nendos when

been throwing my money at valve when i could be throwing it at riot
when riot stops being dumb so probably never

How did it take you 6 hours to get there lol
yeah i'm very slow at games, not only i'm like typical rpg player that wants to talk to every npc, get every item and read every codex entry, but i also spend a lot of time looking at environments and details and trying to think about game systems and all that dumb wannabe game designer stuff

i do a whole lot of "i wonder why they did this?" kind of stuff

like, 6 hours in, they keep hammering in how there's no autosave, which i find links pretty well to this one theme of disposable memories that seems to be popping up, which can also be tied to the dark souls style mechanics they've introduced. so i'll spend a lot of time staring at vistas thinking about that kind of stuff

or i'll try to break tutorials or interact with every system

lots of stuff like that

also i'm bad at videogames and die a lot and get lost a lot and all that shit

BTW did Riot Figures have some sort of content like skins or a icon if you buy them? I wanted to buy the Leona figure
would be nice, but no

probably not a unique icon per skin but maybe an icon per skin line?

i don't like exclusive bullshit so i'd sell it on the store but that's probably not gonna happen

in ur case, just buy the toys if u like the toys

I will say it again demoting should be that harsh , like even with the free victory you need to win two or three more matches to enter promo again.

would be nice, but no

probably not a unique icon per skin but maybe an icon per skin line?

i don't like exclusive bullshit so i'd sell it on the store but that's probably not gonna happen

in ur case, just buy the toys if u like the toys

its not a toy, its an action figure!

Maybe an Icon or a random icon loot box

zkylon

zkylewd
Even these knockoff custom Nendoroids look better than that.
ehh i wouldn't go that far

also imo they don't necessarily have to articulate or pose or anything, they just need to look better

new ones are better than the first few but sadly they're still pretty ugly

Top Bottom