• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

White Student Goes on Rage-Filled Tirade Against Asian Teacher

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
http://thegrapevine.theroot.com/white-student-goes-on-rage-filled-tirade-against-asian-1795579963

An unnamed white male student went on a rage against his Asian teacher, whom he called Dr. Hsu.

The incident, of course, was captured and posted on social media, so it’s only a matter of time before both the student and school are identified.

The student, of course, also referred to his teacher by the n-word several times as his classmates just sat there. Unfortunately, the video doesn’t show what set off the student. Toward the end, another student laughingly tells the boy that he needs to leave.

School officials at Eastside High School in Lancaster, California, released a statement in regards to the student, who was identified as Gideon Yapp.

“We take this type of situation very seriously. Our teachers’ safety is of the utmost importance to us. The incident has been investigated and appropriate action by school administration has been taken,” said Dr Kristen Tepper, Principal of Eastside High School.

The fuck is wrong with this punkass kid? He should have been suspended immediately.

Smellycat

despicable

The girl filming seemed more entertained than anything, even going behind them as if it is some reality tv show

red731

The student, of course, also referred to his teacher by the n-word several times

Asian teacher
Called nword

owtheedge

*watches video - oh so fuckin tough not listening to teacher....ubermensch and all that shit

Provide kids with outlets where they can channel their pent up rage constructively or get used to more of this.

I look at stuff like riots, and that's what it is, a release of pent up rage. They seem like a cool exciting way to blow off steam.

Maybe the best medicine is to make the kid smash a Starbucks window.

we obviously don't know what prompted him to go apeshit, but we can only assume it was for something stupid/petty since other students were laughing

Provide kidd with outlets where they can channel their pent up rage constructively or get used to more of this.

I look at stuff like riots, and that's what it is, a release of pent up rage. They seem like a cool exciting way to blow off steam.

Uhh....what?

frontovik

Banned
Of course his name is Gideon. :p

”Hey, Judy (Dr.Hsu) , I-I'd just like to say I'm sorry for the way I-I-I behaved in my youth. I-I had lot of self-doubt, and it manifested itself in the form of unchecked rage and aggression. I was a major jerk."

jpip1hU.jpg

LotusHD

Banned
Provide kidd with outlets where they can channel their pent up rage constructively or get used to more of this.

Huh...

mackaveli

I had this business idea years ago where you can visit a place and smash and break shit for a minute or two and unleash all your anger and shit. I was thinking there be a car and you can break its windows or hit it with a bat. And just go nuts. People laughed at it lol.

Moppeh

Banned
Provide kids with outlets where they can channel their pent up rage constructively or get used to more of this.

O. O

ayy lmao

You almost had me there...

Measley

Man, that teacher has the patience of a saint. I would have slapped the shit out of that kid for talking to me like that. Fuck the job.

Smellycat

Ever heard of:

diverse-hands-holding-word-exercise-41200798.jpg

???

But I have a feeling that you are just joking

In the midst of all that horrible invective, he still had enough respect (?) to refer to him as Doctor.

Teachers are saints. Not enough fucks to give about shitstains like this, just get that pension and enjoy as the vermins' entire lives get reduced to serving you a side of fries in five years

bman94

Just saw this on Facebook. Fucking ridiculous. Like what the fuck where you trying to prove? That you can yell at an old man? That you can't follow simple directions? That you have a huge temper problem? Little assholes like this makes teachers lives a living hell.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
How long until that kid gets his ass kicked?

Not soon enough.

Kid reminded of oh so many kids I knew in high school. Macho ass punks who are really thin skinned cry babies once you barely get past the surface. Glad I dont have to deal with that type on a regular basis anymore.

The fact that the teacher didn't even think to get him out of the class or call someone over immediately makes me question how well the administration at that school has the proper support system in place for teachers. Then you also take into account how freely the one student filming moved around the class with no recourse. Sad to see.

Top Bottom