• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 Release November 13 according to MediaMarkt

Rocky

Banned
Wii U. Several 3rd party games were available for sale a week in advance.

Same for the Wii. Heck, Twilight Princess was released a couple weeks before the console. I had picked up that and the Marvel game when they came out. I stared at them for like 2 weeks before I picked up the console.

DBT85

That date is fine. October would be nice. Start of September would be better(I'm off all of September lol)

Would rather not wait 2 weeks after the US but it does at least mean I can spend launch day on GAF and youtube seeing all the cool shit and talking about it as I won't have one. Then two weeks later I can get mine and will be able to play in peace.

The ever present problem with a new console, play it, or talk about it on GAF.

Addnan

That would be perfect for me, assuming UK is the same day, or 2 days later (Friday). Should be able to buy more games :D.

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
Huh. So if this is true, that means retailers are going to be getting PS4 games before the actual consoles? Has that happened before?

I had SSX 1, Tekken Tag Tournament, extra controller, and memory card in my hands a week and a half before October 26th, 2000.

It takes up my entire 1920x1080 screen. There are also mobile browsers you have to worry about as well.

My android phone automatically goes to the mobile version of NeoGAF and that resizes pics automatically

On topic. I'm happy if this is the date. I just want to get a release date so I can book the day off.

SToRM

I've also heard this date from another retailer.
Now I just have to take the day off from work for that day.

If I have a new-electronic smelling PS4 hooked up in my living room by Halloween with orange trees everywhere... oh man. It'll be a lovely world.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Watch Dogs is confirmed to be a launch title though, so I don't see how this works...

How does that "not work"? Watch Dogs only has a confirmed release date for the current-gen versions, the next-gen versions have only been confirmed to be coming out when the hardware does.

gazele

Banned
Maybe the reason they said holiday 2013 is because it's coming in different months depending on the region? October for NA November for Europe (I hope)

Top Bottom