• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Leaked stages/characters from Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale [Updated]

really feels like we'll be getting a ton of DLC right away.

I'm gonna assume we'll have Capcom DLC pack #1 w/ samanosuke, Ryu, Jill/Chris and Classic Dante skin. Square Enix DLC pack 1 with Cloud, Sora and another FF character.

just sharing my thoughts. haha!

Desmond

Thanks again! Updated:

Z14ji.jpg

GAF watermark that shit!

B.O.O.M

No. I seriously doubt they will. Either way, we will either see characters we know or characters that surprise us at the reveals. We are going to see some kickass gameplay either way.

Those are the old character select portraits from E3. The beta has updated ones. Weird.

I really just one want Wander and a FF character now. Then the list is fantastic for me. But it's a shame if they omit franchises like Yakuza and Disgaea. They deserve to be in this game so much.

They are too busy laughing at us.

I sure hope so! If this was all trollage it would be one of the best if not the best in the history of gaming!

Pranay

Connor is pretty much their , if their is a character from AC series.

I think their will be more characters then these.

Gartooth

Who's to say they didn't?

Cole's reveal at Comic-Con showed only his good side, wouldn't you think it odd that Superbot would hold off on revealing Evil Cole if he was only a stance change for Cole? Especially because when Toro was revealed they made it clear that he had 3 stances.

Cole's reveal at Comic-Con showed only his good side, wouldn't you think it odd that Superbot would hold off on revealing Evil Cole if he was only a stance change for Cole? Especially because when Toro was revealed they made it clear that he had 3 stances.

May have been saving it as a story reveal.

KillGore

I'm disappointed that there's no MGS stage. The boat stage (MGS2) , roof stage where liquid attacks you in the helicopter (MGS1) or field of flowers (MGS3) would have been amazing

TheMink

I'm disappointed that there's no MGS stage. The boat stage (MGS2) , roof stage where liquid attacks you in the helicopter (MGS1) or field of flowers (MGS3) would have been amazing

This leak is from an early beta, quite frankly i would expect more things.

Boss Man

I know this is silly, but if Evil Cole doesn't share a slot with Good Cole it's going to make the entire roster feel like shit to me. Something about having a generic looking dude on the roster twice is just...bleh. The remaining roster seems like it's about the most disappointing version of what we were expecting. Not a single surprise, and 2-3 let downs.

The stages, on the other hand, are incredible. Especially considering that those images don't hardly convey any of them, judging by the pictures of the stages we've already actually seen in action.

Chuck

Still without luck
Having two Coles and a character from a PS1 game no one cares about are both disappointments. I also don't really care about Raiden or Dante. So many wasted slots :/

It's only a couple of months until the game's release. I'm surprised they're not doing weekly announcements of one character and one stage. That will keep the hype going even if shit is leaked cause I wanna see it in action. Saving it all for big conventions with 2 characters a month or so is too much of a gap, which results like leaks like these...

k_Reign

It's only a couple of months until the game's release. I'm surprised they're not doing weekly announcements of one character and one stage. That will keep the hype going even if shit is leaked cause I wanna see it in action. Saving it all for big conventions with 2 characters a month or so is too much of a gap, which results like leaks like these...

Nah, that's just blaming it on Superbot or Sony, hahah. This is just people being way too nosy for their own good. Including myself.

Top Bottom