• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Training Camp/Preseason |OT| - If you don't like it, you should have made it

Status
Not open for further replies.
When u 2-0 in the preseason
tenor.gif

Never forget Lions were 4-0 in preseason then went 0-16..

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
May the force be with you!! Go out there like Vince Carter. Guy can still go!!

Thank you friend.

Half-court only

What's your knee brace game like?

You're old.

And fat.

And bald!

*folds arms and smiles*

Look at these diabolical player haters. I've done nothing to them yet they want to hate on my shine.

When u 2-0 in the preseason
tenor.gif

lavar-ball-run.gif

Flo sighting

The next reply is Gobias

The next reply is BG and Kave

I'm sure a lot of NFL-GAF peeps wish that were me and BG. Wouldn't matter cause we'd reject all their bitch asses cause we fancy like that.

Furyous

Hue sweatin
DHytFYkVoAACX9x.jpg:orig

Hue about to curse about every last one of them tomorrow in practice. It's going to be as bad as that dude in Bad Boys 2 that caused glass to shatter. But we 2-0 so maybe he goes a bit easy. Deshone should follow the best young QB of his draft class Russell Wilson and stick to the script avoiding all these statements. At least follow Brady's example and give statements that amount to "both teams played hard" every week.

We didn't set preseason records out there but got the W. Next week gives us an idea of how the season goes. If we blow the other team out or bare minimum score two touchdowns in the first half then there's hope. If we're blitzing every other down and consistently wrapping up defenders then Gregg's work is paying off.

I can't believe the young Cody appears to be headed for the bench as a backup unless things change. Why the fuck we have to injure ODB Jr? It's the preseason so why was he out there with the try hard all-stars? Put him in for two plays preferably handoffs and sit his ass down somewhere.

We got the dub so I'm happy but then again a perfect preseason means your scouts did their initial job of finding you solid players for training camp. No comment on what this means for the season as I expect two QBs injured during the season. Browns need a legit dog mascot and I'm not talking about a pomeranian.

JABEE

Shenmue was before my time. My only experience with Dreamcast was playing Sonic Adventures at Toys R Us when it launched.

Striker

Weston Richburg hasn't gotten back to his 2015 level yet. No push inside. Reese signed John Jerry for depth and started due to injury. Now he is re-signed and starting despite being fuck awful run blocking.

Going on seven years of piss poor line play. :(

Weston Richburg hasn't gotten back to his 2015 level yet. No push inside. Reese signed John Jerry for depth and started due to injury. Now he is re-signed and starting despite being fuck awful run blocking.

Going on seven years of piss poor line play. :(

I'm surprised you guys didn't sign Austin Paztor. He played really well for the browns and PFF graded him well. Also cheap since he just signed with the falcons

Striker

I'm surprised you guys didn't sign Austin Paztor. He played really well for the browns and PFF graded him well. Also cheap since he just signed with the falcons
Reese signed DJ Fluker and drafted a late rd tackle. That's it.

Don't get me wrong, it was a weak draft for lineman and there were a couple OL vastly overpaid, and with Collins and OBJ coming up, they can't afford to invest that money into mediocre players. But it's going to be yet another season of Eli seeing ghost rushers and no run game.

Jarnet87

I'm an East Coast old, never even had a chance at a pre-order. But on a positive note, hard knocks episode 3 tonight. Things that will get covered

- The Bucs kicking position is cursed
- Jaboo making dumb ass decisions
- Fitzpatrick is a bad backup
- Doug Martin deciding to show up this year

Reese signed DJ Fluker and drafted a late rd tackle. That's it.

Don't get me wrong, it was a weak draft for lineman and there were a couple OL vastly overpaid, and with Collins and OBJ coming up, they can't afford to invest that money into mediocre players. But it's going to be yet another season of Eli seeing ghost rushers and no run game.

Should just trade OBJ to the Browns.

bionic77

Fuck.

I went to sleep and missed on that SNES classic.

I need one of those.

I will even pay scalper BS prices if I can't get one by October.

GOAT system is back baby!

Milchjon

Oh no it's confirmed

Patriots gave President Trump Super Bowl ring: The Patriots told WBZ-TV it’s because they were the first team invited to the White House by the Trump administration. Team owner Robert Kraft and Trump have been friends for years, and Kraft had promised to provide him with a Super Bowl ring for his future presidential library

Milchjon

You'd think people who preach doing your job and meritocracy and whatever like BB wouldn't appreciate a lifetime underachiever like Trump like that.

Furyous

Either the Kugsha or the Finnish Spitz

Kugsha

4f2ed2312ab1d9e0ee700fba9e39bf77.jpg

Finnish Spitz

is-the-finnish-spitz-dog-a-good-domestic-pet-547c5d7948c51.jpg

I'm partial to the Kugsha because it loves independence and coming to another territory to have fun and pillage. It has a real midwestern spirit and naturally fits modern day paradise that is Cleveland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom