• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Witcher III: Blood and Wine - May 10 Preview Info

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
ohh i see, thanks, expected it to be some in-game thing haha

it is. here is the effect in game

the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-witcher-sense.jpg

CHC

Turning off that fucking fisheye effect is going to be GREAT.

And also the sword sheathing thing will be fun too. I like having to manually draw. It's annoying when you want to go for a nice relaxed ride and then Geralt is constantly drawing his sword and swearing whenever you ride by an enemy.

And also the sword sheathing thing will be fun too. I like having to manually draw. It's annoying when you want to go for a nice relaxed ride and then Geralt is constantly drawing his sword and swearing whenever you ride by an enemy.

man this should have been there from the start.

Can't wait to play this. Haven't went through Hearts of Stone yet either, will get the Season Pass when this launches and play through both together :).

tuxfool

Banned

You could already do it in the base game. It was just an ini setting IIRC.

LifEndz

Wow. Kudos to CDPR for putting out such a substantial piece of dlc. I didn't play the hears of stone dlc, so after I finish UC4 I'm looking forward to having what'll essentially be a new Witcher game between the two dlc. Guessing the season pass is the best bargain.

Horns

Can't wait. I have been playing first expansion slowly preparing for this. Need to slow down my pace so I finish it right before it releases.

S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member
Not gonna lie, a good number of those situations is me frantically rolling away because I drew the wrong sword due to panic.

lol. In times of need, the frantic dodge-roll is a favoured tactic of anyone sensible.

Crawl

is it better to play the expansions with a fresh new character or import my completed witcher 3 save? And if import it will it make the expansion content trivial?

ironcreed

Banned
I started a new character a few weeks ago, so I am going to savor the whole package all over again and then dive straight into this. Which might as well be a new game added on. Incredible.

GeeTeeCee

So CDPR said Hearts of Stone would take around 10 hours, and it took me well over 20.

They say Blood and Wine will take 30 hours... good lord, I love these devs.

And for less than £15!

is it better to play the expansions with a fresh new character or import my completed witcher 3 save? And if import it will it make the expansion content trivial?

The expansions are designed for high level players who finished the game so just jump in. You don't need to import anything, they are integrated into the base game. Just load up the last save.

Arcteryx

Well damn! Looks like I'm going to restart my latest playthrough while waiting for Overwatch.

Looks like a TON of content here.

A month of based provided by Naughty Dog and CDPR.

Cant believe the amount of work CDPR have put into this, can't wait to jump into another masterpiece after UC4.

I've had this game since launch and I still have not beaten it yet. There is SOOO much to do that I can't focus just on the main story missions. Very excited to pick this and the other expansion up at some point. What a great job this team did with this game.

Stoked.

Any word on how big the file will be? My guess the answer is "friggin huge". Will definitely need to leave the PS4 on standby that day.

Top Bottom