• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Earliest photo of you while gaming (real photos only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

coldfoot

Banned
Here's me gaming like a boss on the ZX Spectrum, can't make out what game that is unfortunately:

043zY.jpg

215997_10150155877622335_6993859_n.jpg

Not me playing games, but close enough.

I believe this was my 5th birthday, me with my mom (who passed in a car crash about a decade ago) and my presents from her that year. Gradius and TMNT for the NES.

Here's me (yellow Snoopy turtleneck) being introduced to video games on my sister's birthday in January 1993. Note how in the second photo it appears that I no longer have a soul.

neswoah21181993.jpg

neswoah1181993.jpg

And here's a photo of a shark swimming out of an old man's head that was in the same album:

mystic71987.jpg

Don't have one of myself, but coincidentally I took a picture of my niece playing Minecraft (or '"Explorer Game" as she calls it) just the other day.

XeJP7.jpg

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
KNnIj.jpg

I'm the guy with the multicolored pillow.

Aww, way back in the days of......... Xbox360??

Here's me (yellow Snoopy turtleneck) being introduced to video games on my sister's birthday in January 1993. Note how in the second photo it appears that I no longer have a soul.

neswoah21181993.jpg

The internet has conditioned me to look for a creepy face in the window.

subrock

Fuck. That was in Southcentre.

Turned into Wizards Castle...now it's a fucking Sport Chek. bleh. I loved the arcades.

haha! If you weren't at Easy Street at Chinook for the "every game is one token" summer then you weren't living right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom